Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 24

11.4K 794 813
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's another Chapter!! 2nd Quarter of School is starting, so I might skip some updates. Also, for those who were having a theory of who he is, he can be anyone and some of you are very near to find out who he is
-ROT 13-

.

.

.

The next day, (Y/n) met with the Banana Trio which were Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora to tutor them for the incoming finals. Well, she decided to tutor them because she knows that Baji would probably fail.

Right now, she was infront of his mother, along with Kazutora and Chifuyu.

"Hello, dear." Baji's mother greeted the female with a motherly smile.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm (Y/n), Keisuke's friend." She introduced herself formally. "I'm here to tutor these three for the upcoming finals."

The three males were slightly surprised at her sudden polite tone, since they always hear her judging people and is always rude at them.

"I've heard a lot about you from Keisuke. He always rambles about you—"

"Ma!" The fanged male stated, a tint of red coating his cheeks as his mother began to expose him.

"What?" His mother asked him before staring back at the (h/c)nette female. "He always talks about you whenever he goes home, I don't know what you see in my chaotic son that you befriended him."

"He might not look like it but he's actually a sweet child." (Y/n) said, sending a grin at the three males who were watching them converse.

Baji was glaring at the two males to help him separate the two females that were currently talking about him, Chifuyu and Kazutora were both pretending to talk to each other and ignoring Baji.

"I see, and you can call me Auntie." The woman told the heterochromia eyed female. "You're such a beauty, you know? No wonder he likes—"

"Ma!" The male had finally enough, fuming as he dragged (Y/n) from his mother, while (Y/n) was wearing a 'Wtf' look. "We're just going to study now!"

"Don't do anything funny, boys!" Baji's mother called to them while giggling to herself, as The dark haired male dragged the group to his room.

His room was very neat and organised, there were stack of books on a desk. His bed was made nicely, and everything was in order.

The four was settled in the dark haired male's room, Baji sitting at his desk and began to ready the things they'll be needing.

"You have a nice mother." (Y/n) pointed out, a huge grin on her face. 'I can see that he's very lucky to have his mother.'

"The old Hag? She's annoying." Baji huffed with an eye roll making (Y/n) chuckle.

"I'll tell Auntie that you called her an Old Hag." The female threatened, making the male nearly fell on his chair as he glared at the female.

The three laughed at the face he was making. He was baring his fangs at them, his face was a bit red in anger. Honestly, he looks like an angry cat and (Y/n) found it cute, but she will never admit that to anyone.

"Anyways, Which subject should we start?" The female asked them, trying to ease up the tension.

The three male, begin to take their books about the subject that they're having a hard time understanding, which is Math.

"This one!" Baji stated, putting his Math book infront of her, the others nodding.

He wore his glasses and tied his hair, making him look like a nerd. The others just watch him with a deadpan.

"What's with the style?" The female deadpanned. "That look doesn't suit you at all."

"Well, I heard that wearing glasses make you smarter." Baji answered, the three facepalmed at his answers.

'This guy...' The three thought, Blue lines could be seen appearing on their heads.

"That's not how it works, Kei." (Y/n) muttered, shaking her head as they began to study.

"So, what's 1+1?" The female asked, an irk mark could be seen despite her grin.

It's been hours and Baji couldn't still get it, while Kazutora and Chifuyu already gave up and was now only supporting him on the sides.

"What's 1+1?!" The female asked again, while Baji adjusted his glasses.

"I don't know." He answered in an exasperated tone. "What's 1+1?"

"Why are you asking me? You're the one who should answer the question!" The female frustratedly sighed, massaging her temple.

"1+1? Is it 11?" He scratched his cheek, staring at (Y/n) with an unsure expression.

Kazutora and Chifuyu facepalmed at his answer, while (Y/n) banged her head on the desk. They've been repeating the actions for hours, and Baji still don't get it.

"The answer is 2, Baji-San." Chifuyu corrected, hiding his face with his hand.

"Oh." Baji nods at that, hir mouth forming an 'o' while staring at Chifuyu.

"Let's Try again, I'll buy you Yakisobas if you answered this correctly." (Y/n) said, after chilling out a little.

Both Chifuyu and Kazutora waited for the female to continue. Honestly, they were surprise that she's still keeping upt with Baji when they already gave up in teaching him because of the fact that they couldn't even understand math anymore.

"I bought 1 Yakisoba, then I bought another 1. How many Yakisobas do I have?" The female asked, raising her brow at the male.

Baji didn't take too much time to answer that question, his expression lighting up, a huge smile on his face.

"You'll have 2 Yakisobas!" Baji answered, Kazutora and Chifuyu sighing in the background.

'Atleast he answered something right.' They both thought proudly at the male.

"C'mere." The female motioned for the male to approach her, a bored expression on her face.

Curiously, Baji trudge towards the female while the other males watch them in confusion.

"Ol cnffvat uvz fbzr bs zl xabjyrqtr va zl pbzznaq, Gur guvatf gung V xabj ur'yy haqrefgnaq."

She chanted as she placed her hand on Baji's head, blue fire engulfing their figures. Holographic figures seems to appear from (Y/n)'s head and goes inside Baji's head, both their eyes displays various numbers and such.

"What's going on?" Kazutora asked, both males watching as the blue flames disappeared, and the two were back to normal.

"Woah! Why does everything seems easier?" Baji asked, gaping at the book that (Y/n) passed her.

"I just passed you some of my knowledge, so that you'll understand that." She said while shrugging.

"It's already dark, (Y/n)-chan." Chifuyu stated, peeking from the window. "We're still going to meet up with Kisaki and Hanma, right?"

"Oh, right!" She perked up, while the other two males were both silent.

Chifuyu and (Y/n) glanced at the two males, seeing their frowning faces made them raise their brows in confusion.

"Why are you two are working with that bastered?!" Baji scowled at them.

"Bastard, Kei. B-A-S-T-A-R-D, bastard not Bastered." The demon corrected, thinking that she should've gave him half of her knowledge. 'But if I gave him too much information from me, he would be overwhelmed with too much information and it could lead him to his death. Sooo...'

"Did he manipulate you, (Y/n)-chan? I can kill him for you." Kazutora offered, when he saw the look that (Y/n) was wearing.

"He didn't manipulate me, he's one of my puppets. Plus, he's working for me, not the other way around." She assured them.

"Why aren't we updated, then?" Baji asked, staring dumbly at the female.

"We know that you'll probably fight them." Chifuyu pointed out, (Y/n) nodding at him in agreement.

"We're going to help you!!" Baji stated with a grin.

"Yeah! After all, we're still both under 1st Division." Kazutora grinned, tilting his head slightly as he did so. "Just give us a call."

"We'll just fill you with informations, later." The female shrugged, her smirk widening as she did so.

(Y/n) decided to take a stroll, since Chifuyu was going to fetch Takemichi. She wanted to get some peace, especially when she's always around males.

After all, she needs to control her human emotions that were getting worse each day. She really needs to finish this mission sooner.

She came up in a park near an orphanage as she sat on one the swing. She was currently wearing her Toman Uniform, so it was slightly hard to see her in the dark if it weren't for her glowing eyes.

She thought she'll be at peace for once but someone approached her and decided to break her peace.

"What's a Toman member doing here?"

The female glared at the person infront of her and only to be met up with a pair of familiar orchid colored eyes.

"Is it wrong for me to be here?" She asked, staring blankly at the male.

He was near her height, his bleached blonde hair was styled in an undercut. But his orchid color eyes was the one that really caught the female's attention.

'I've seen him before, right...?' She perked up, as she tried to remember where she saw the male.

"This is our turf." The male muttered to her, his orchid eyes piercing through her heterochromia eyes.

She rolled her eyes at that, noticing another male behind him. It was a dark haired male with dual eye color and a large scar.

"So? This isn't your kingdom or something, that you can control whoever step here." She boredly stated to the bleach blonde male.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked him, glaring at the female who was unfazed. She had experience some worst things in her immortal lifespan, so intimidating her won't do anything.

"Yup. I just don't care." She stated, crossing her arms as she boredly look away. "Can you go now? I'm trying to have a moment here."

"Watch your mouth. You're talking to the King." The other male scowled, while the bleach blonde male raised his hand to held him in his place.

The female stared at them in mischief, a sly smirk forming on her face. The two males watched her stand up from the swing and approach them.

"If you're the King, then I'm a god." She told the male with a smirk.

"Who are you?" The Orchid colored eyed male asked, narrowing his eyes at the female's figure.

"A fucking god." She answered, before walking out. "It's nice to Meet you, Kurokawa Izana, Hitto Kakucho."

The two males' eyes slightly widened when she said their names, despite not stating their names. The female glanced at them again, her grin widening.

"Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, Bye!" She waves at them before disappearing from their sight.

"Kakucho, find anything about the girl." Izana ordered the male besides him. Saying that he was very interested at the mysterious female was an understatement.

When (Y/n) arrived at the place, she saw that Hanma and Kisaki were already waiting for them to arrived but the other two blondes were nowhere to be seen.

"They aren't here, yet?" She asked them, roaming her eyes around.

"Nah, There they are!" Hanma pointed out behind her, making the (h/c)nette and the spectacled male to look where he's pointing at.

"That didn't take long." Kisaki muttered, watching Takemichi and Chifuyu's figures approaching them.

"What are we going to talk about again?" (Y/n) asked, the knowledge passing thing she did to Baji did make her a little forgetful.

"We're here to plan an attack to Black Dragons." Kisaki reminded her, making her nod.

"I can just obliterate them." She said with a grin.

"Or give them nightmares? Or the Screaming Head?" Hanma suggested, while (Y/n)'s grin widened at his ideas.

"I can't fucking stand you." Chifuyu stated truthfully, rolling his eyes at Hanma. "I wonder how (Y/n) cope up with you."

Hanma ignored the shorted male as he began to chat with (Y/n), the two of them began to talk about the group.

"What's our team name gonna Be? C4U?" Hanma asked them. "The Hanmas? How about Team Kill-em-all?"

"I like 'The Hanmas' more. Or maybe The Banana Gang? The Yellow Team?" (Y/n) suggested, seeing that the four have blonde hair. "We could be called as Creators of Mass Destruction? Our Uniforms Match Crew? Toman Fairies?"

"Not gonna lie, I like the Toman Fairies better." Hanma mused, making the female snicker.

"Let's just settled with The Hanmas." She shrugged, the other three deadpanned at the two.

'How did I end up with them, anyway?!' Kisaki thought, seeing the two childishly began to make up names for their group.

"(Y/n)-chan, where did you even get those from?" Takemichi asked, slightly shivering as he imagined their team name as the Toman Fairies.

"From my head...?" She answered, looking at him. "You know what?"

"What?" The others asked, except for Chifuyu since he had a feeling that he knows what she's going to say next, which he isn't wrong.

"Kei and Kazu wanna help us." She told them. "So, if we're going to fight Black Dragons, that's a plus to us."

Kisaki nodded at that, agreeing about her. He knows how strong Baji and Kazutora can be during fights, and add Hanma to the group.

"You're right about that." Takemichi stated at the female.

"Then, that means everything is okay now?" She asked them, earning nods from the males.

"We can give you a ride home." Hanma offered, while (Y/n) frowned remembering something.

"I still owe Kei some Peyoung Yakisoba." She said getting her gold card and flashing it at them. "You can tag along too. My treat."

(Author: I'm currently listening to Spotify while typing this chapter and the Song 'Sugar Daddy' exactly came up rn lmao 💀)

The five decided to buy themselves some food, (Y/n) paying for the food they bought. The five decided to just walk home together due to (Y/n)'s constant nagging.

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan?" Chifuyu asked, as he stared at her card that was still on her hands as she was busy eating her food.

"Hm?" She turned to the male, raising her brow with a questionong look.

"Are you looking for a Sugar Baby?" Chifuyu asked, shocking the other males.

Takemichi choked on his food when he heard Chifuyu's question. Kisaki, who was besides Takemichi began to pat his back while he adjusted his glasses that nearly fell from his face. Hanma on the other hand, became interested and moved next to the two.

"Why? Are you interested in becoming my Sugar Baby?" She asked in a low tone, an amused smirk on her face.

Chifuyu suddenly turned red in embarrassment, he didn't meant to ask that outloud. (Y/n) just snickered at his reaction.

"I wouldn't mind the offer." Hanma stated, leaning to the female, who swatted his arm from her.

"I'm not talking to you, Mr. Hanma de Banana." She stated, rolling her eyes at the tall male before focusing her attention To Chifuyu. "Sure, I don't mind."

.

.  

.

-I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Also, someone would make an appearance next chapter and he will make an appearance soon-
-If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Stay tuned for the next chapter!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
84 12 11
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...
74.9K 3.5K 80
Tokyo Revengers ร— Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
597K 26.3K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...