Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 21

14.7K 874 1K
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's the next chapter!! I hope you Enjoy!!
Also, I would've posted this earlier but my mother woke up in the middle of the night and caught me laughing loudly on one funny Tiktok video I saw, it was MIDNIGHT that time so she confiscated my phone LMAO-
-I'm also planning to edit the previous chapters since it's all unedited-

.

.

.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was boredly staring at the Four men that were infront of her. The Founders of Black Dragons were anticipating an answer from the female, all of them were inside Shinichiro's shop.

"Are you going to answer the question or not?" Wakasa asked the grinning (h/c)nette.

Ever since after the fight between Valhalla and Toman, the three had been meaning to ask the female if What Shinichiro told them was true.

"Should I?" She obnoxiously grinned at them, seemingly teasing them as her (e/c) and yellow orbs glowed.

Their expressions fell at what she said, making her laugh at their demise. They were expecting an answer, yet here she was, joking around in a serious matter.

"Well, I guess there's no point to deny that I'm a literal Demon." She suddenly stated, making the men perk up.

She snapped her fingers, teeth coming out of nowhere and gathered in her hands. Shoving the teeth to the person next to her, which was Benkei, the male curiously staring at the teeth.

"Here, deer teeth for you, kids." She offered the teeth, while the others look at her hands in horror.

"I-I think you s-should take those away." Shinichiro sweatdropped, while (Y/n) cassually snapped her hands and the teeth disappeared, probably going back to whichever deer it came from.

"Soooo~ Any questions?" She asked them, staring specifically at Shinichiro. "Why did you call me here anyways?"

Everyone's attention was now on Shinichiro, who nearly forgot that he called the demon to answer his question that really bothered him every since Toman won against Valhalla.

"Well, I just had a weird dream about a huge Axolotl." Shinichiro stated, making (Y/n) froze on her spot, her grin fading slightly.

If there was any creature that (Y/n) doesn't mess with, the Axolotl is one in the list. She knows that the being knows a lot and she hates that fact.

"So you met Ol' Lotl?" (Y/n) mused, it was rare for the Axolotl to appear inside the dreams of humans. "What did you ask him? Surely, you have a huge urge to find answers for him to appear in your dreams."

The others listened in interest, they've never really been focused on Supernaturals, and now that they're in the presence of a demon, they can't stop being interested as well.

"How did you know that I asked him something?" Shinichiro asked in slight surprise, the female seems a little grim about it.

"Wait, what's an 'Axolotl'?" Wakasa asked in confusion, he knows what an Axolotl is but he just can't remember.

"It's some kind of Amphibian related to Salamanders." Both Shinichiro and (Y/n) stated, staring at Wakasa.

Everyone got silent for a while before (Y/n) focused her attention back at Shinichiro, remembering his question earlier.

"Ol' Lotl won't just visit everyone's dreams, unless they summon him or he just felt like it. He'll also appear if you're desperate for an answer to a question." (Y/n) told him, remembering that The Pines twins encountered the being once. "What did you ask him?"

Shinichiro got quiet at that, surely he can't just tell them that he asked the Axolotl about (Y/n) and what he knows about her.

"I—Um.... I ask him some informations about you." He stated, making (Y/n) nods.

"What did the Axolotl said?" Takeomi asked, leaning in to the conversation.

"When I asked him about you, he gave me some kind of a riddle.....?" Shinichiro looked unsure and began to state what the Axolotl said. "He said:

'Sixty degrees that come in threes,
Watches from within birch trees.
Saw her own dimension burn
Misses home and can't return
Says she's happy. She's a liar.
Blame the arson for the fire.
If she wants to shirk the blame,
She'll have to invoke my name.
One way to absolve her crime,
A different form, a different time'."

The three men blinked in surprise at Shinichiro after that. They weren't expecting him to recite a whole poem.

"I never knew you could memorise something like that." Benkei  stared in surprise, the others giving a short nod in agreement.

"Does that mean you're stuck here?" Takeomi asked the female, the attention on her. "Shin stated 'Misses home and can't return'."

"Yes and no. I doubt that I'll still even have a place to call 'home'." (Y/n) shrugged calmly. "I might be able to go back if I did everything correctly and seek redemption."

"What about the part about the 'crime'?" Wakasa asked, his droopy eyes fixated on her figure.

(Y/n) just shrugged at him, the others were hella confused why she's so casual about it. Now that you said it, they're interest to the girl increased at her answer.

"Well... To tell you the truth, I did something in the other dimension that they considered a 'crime'." She quoted, making the Four more interested. "It's not really a big deal."

"And that is...?"

"For instance, I tried to take over the world by causing Weirdmaggedon and trying to rule the world." She stated casually, even though the men couldn't really understand half of what she's saying. "I would've been ruling the other dimension if it weren't for them, and now, I'm stuck here for my punishment."

The four men was quiet at that, processing everything she said. They questioned that the 'Weirdmaggedon' thing must be something really bad and they wouldn't like to know, but half of them are curious what that is.

"Does that means you're a criminal?" Benkei asked the female, who grinned widely at him.

"I am an interdimensional criminal." (Y/n) Answered rather energetically. "And speaking of inerdimensional, I missed travelling thought the multiverse."

'Multiverse?! Interdimensional Criminal?!' They all thought, if they were shock earlier, the their surprised expression right now were turned to the max level.

Now, they've noticed that she's someone to not be underestimated and a person who likes to play with her prey before tormenting them as they've seen in her actions.

"Yep, Multiverse. Don't worry about the criminal part, everything I did to that dimension was already back to normal." She reassured them, the men still in a state of shock. "Anyways, let's stop talking about me and focus on the present since I'm still looking forward to make a deal with the old man tomorrow."

Shinichiro wondered who the 'Old man' was, he knows that the female always have a meaning whenever she gave people some Nicknames.

"Old man? You have a weird thing about giving Nicknames." Benkei snickered at the female, who beamed at him.

"Of course, it would be too boring to just call them by their names over and over." She rambled. "Also, the old man I'm talking about is Shiba Taiju from 10th generation of Black Dragons."

"What about him?" Takeomi snapped, he knows how corrupted the Black Dragons are in the present, which is very different from the gang that they once lead.

"He's offering me to be his Vice-president or some shit and leave Toman." (Y/n) nonchalantly stated, surprising the Four male. "I can't decide whether I'll accept his offer or not."

"It's better if you don't accept." The Four men stated in sync, in a rather quick manner.

They've heard that the 10th generation doesn't go easy on women, and they're worried about the member of the Gang if they recruited the female. Surely, they'd face the female's wrath if they angered her and she's a bit tame able and a little hostile in Toman.

Surely the female won't accept right? They're hopefully and silently praying the safety of Taiju and the members of 10th Generation of Black Dragons right now.

"Chill, I ain't leaving Toman since I'm basically tied to a lot of their members." She chuckled, answering their questions before they can state them. "I have a contract with three people, including Takemichi, who where all in Toman."

"Takemichi?" Shinichiro perked up upon the male's name, remembering that the male is like a representation of him.

"Yeah, he's basically the second version of you. Both of you are weak in fighting and weak with women." (Y/n) snickered, slightly slumping on the ground, the other men snickered at her statement while staring at Shinichiro.

"But still, he'd always get the girls." (Y/n) snickered, slightly whining at the thought as she watch Shinichiro's face turn in surprise.

"He do?" Shinichiro questioned, gawking at the slumped figure of the female on the floor.

"He's probably thinking to ask Hanagaki how to get one right now." Takeomi snickered, as he threw a cigarette in the bin, the others laughing at his statement.

Shinichiro slumped on his seat in despair, and began to fish his pocket for a cigarette. He was sulking because someone like Takemichi have some admirers, while on the other hand he was rejected 20 times.

(Y/n) already having enough With Takeomi's smoking since she arrived, she snapped her fingers and confiscated their box of Cigarettes, burning the box with her flames.

"These sticks aren't healthy, kids." She stated, she's having enough of smoke that coming to her direction earlier, which annoys the hell out of her.

She snapped her fingers again and just gave them some crackers instead, Takeomi and Shinichiro staring at the crackers in their hands.

She gave the two smokers a glare, her eyes glowing blue as she did so, instantly shutting the two from complaining or asking a question.

"If you guys don't have anymore questions, then I'll go ahead. I still need to plan something with the others." She stated, standing up from the floor she was slumped in. "Remember: Reality is an Illusion, the universe is a holog—"

Before she can finish her sentence, someone came hurtling towards her and nearly pinned her on the ground if it weren't for her fast reflexes and dodging the newcomer.

The four men were caught in surprise when that happened, as they watch the person glare at (Y/n) in hatred.

It was a male wearing a red-orange shirt with a navy blue vest, and he also wore a blue and white cap. His other hand held a book that have a number 4 on it, not the usual 3rd journal.

(That's Dipper, in anime form)

It was the journal that his Grunkle made when (Y/n) got erased by the Memory gun, which they thought that she was really gone except here she is, blending with the humans.

(Y/n)'s eyes slightly widened when she recognised the male, her grin widening as Benkei stood up and quickly took the male's collar, dragging him away from the demon before he could attack her.

"Fancy seeing you here, Pine-tree!" (Y/n) chuckled at the male, who was now slightly taller than her.

"You! It's all YOUR fault!" He angrily pointed at the female, who blinked at him.

She wasnt surprised when hearing him talk in Japanese, it's probably one of the effects that he got when he was transported in the dimension.

"Huh? My fault?" She slightly tilted her head in confusion, the men also staring at him in confusion. "What are you talking about, Pine-tree?"

The four men watched as Dipper struggled from Benkei's grip as he glared daggers at the demon. Seemingly trying to attack the female, but Benkei didn't even move a muscle at the male's attempt to get free.

"DON'T PRETEND, CIPHER! I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO ABOUT THIS!" the brunette snarled, (Y/n) picking her fingers boredly. "You're the reason why she's missing! You took her! Also, get out of that body and stop possessing people!"

(Y/n) seems offended by his accusation, which would've been a huge shock to the male if he wasn't angry. The female was slightly annoyed how the male was accusing her when she had never take a strand of hair back in Gravity Falls ever since she was transported by the Fates.

"Someone's missing? Also, why would I kidnapp someone, Pine-tree? Can't you see that I can't travel dimensions at the moment?" (Y/n) pointed out and rolled her eyes. "Whoever it was, isn't worth my time coz I have my hands full with a Gang crisis right now."

"OH YEAH? AND THE LAST TIME WE KNOW, You IMPRISONED MY SISTER IN A BUBBLE AND YOU WERE SPILLING MADNE—" The brunette stopped on his tracks when (Y/n) snapped her bands, shutting his mouth.

"Thats much better." (Y/n) stated, she was slightly pissed that the male cut her sentence when she was in the middle of saying her quote to accuse her of things that she didn't even do.

"Who's this kid, anyway?" Benkei asked (Y/n), releasing a very tired Dipper, who slumped on the floor.

"He's Pine-tree." (Y/n) shortly told them, making them owlishly blink at her.

"Huh?"

"So Dipper, What made you visit me here in this dimension?" She asked the male, her eyes covered in shadows while the male was slightly shocked at her use of his name.

Dipper's glare hardened at her making her snap her fingers so he can speak again.

"You're the reason why Mabel—"

"Why the hell are you blaming me? I don't know where Shooting Star is." She rolled her eyes. "Also, I'm certainly not possessing anyone right now, this is my human form."

Dipper went silent at the glare that the female was giving him, he was kinda surprised that the female wasn't hurting her human body like she did to his.

"How would I know that you're stating the truth?" Dipper asked, before looking at the Four men. "For all I know, you're manipulating people to do your wishes."

"Look, I know that you still held a grudge to me for causing all that trauma and shit, but I'm stating the truth right now." (Y/n) stated, she isn't in a good mood right now, and she won't hesitate to set everything on fire.

"How do I know that you're not really lying? You've manipulated a lot of people back then and nearly destroyed the world." Dipper hissed, glaring at the female.

"Do I look like I'm lying?" (Y/n) asked with a straight expression. "How did you recognise me, anyway?"

"I don't get what's going on." Takeomi muttered to Wakasa, while Shinichiro was trying to grasp the situation and Benkei was facing a wall, being so done with himself.

After (Y/n) has managed to calm Dipper down with an explanation, the male stared judgementaly at the Four men.

"Who are you all?" Dipper asked the Four men, he still doesn't trust (Y/n) at all. "And where is this place?"

"You're currently in Japan, year 2005." (Y/n) answered, making Dipper shocked at her answer. "And these are Shin, King Kong, The Rheumatism Old Man, and Ube Cheese."

The (h/c)nette female pointed out at each men when she mentioned their supposed names. Shinichiro slightly snickered at his friends' Nicknames.

The other three glared at the dark haired man because he's the only one with a very acceptable Nickname.

"I'm Dipper Pines." The male introduced himself. "Just don't mind her, she just likes annoying people."

The men formally introduced themselves to the newcomer, Dipper was slightly surprised that (Y/n) was staying put at the situation.

"So, are you going to explain what's going on?" Shinichiro asked, (Y/n) agreeing with him.

That question triggered Dipper, making him fume in anger, remembering what happened not so long ago.

"My sister and I were just walking around the forest when she suddenly vanished. When I looked at the spot where she was on, there was a glowing symbol of your wheel!" Dipper explained, glaring at (Y/n). "So, I resumed that you have something to do with it."

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes, letting out a sarcastic laugh. The four men was questioning why the male was angry at her. They were also confused about the wheel Dipper was talking about.

"Look, just because you saw my wheel doesn't mean it was my fault." (Y/n) said, a teasing grin forming to her features. "How did you recognise me, anyway?"

"I touched the symbol and it transported me here, then I heard your obnoxious voice stating that quote." Dipper pointed out. "And the fact that you were wearing a yellow sweater with brick patterns just add up to my suspicion."

(Y/n) pondered for a minute why and who would send Dipper to her location, slightly impressed that the male was able to recognizer her.

"Of course, he probably sent you here!" (Y/n) muttered, her face lighting up at the thought.

"He?" Dipper asked in curiosity, wondering who could he be.

"That's not the point. Anyways, I might or might not have a clue where your sister is so I'll keep you updated." (Y/n) shrugged, Dipper looking at her blankly.

He wasn't expecting the Demon to help him, he was expecting that she would begin to tease him and provoke him but she did the complete opposite.

"Also, I have a question." (Y/n) suddenly stated, catching their attention. "I've been meaning to ask you Humans about this."

The others quiet down when seeing her serious expression, waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"I think I'm sick." She stated, catching everyone in surprise, the others snickering slightly.

"You look in a good condition to me." Shinichiro stated, slightly worried about the demon.

"Why would you think that you're sick?" Dipper asked, the female frowning deeply at his question.

"What do you call it when you always feel like there are some butterfly feelings in your stomach?" She asked them, only to see them gawking at her.

Dipper And Shinichiro clearly knows what is it, considering the fact that they already experienced it.

"Do you happen to think about them a lot?" Shinichiro asked, making (Y/n) blink before nodding.

"Do you also feels like you wanted to be around them?" Dipper asked, (Y/n) nods again this time.

"Do you have the urge to stare at them all day?" Shinichiro asked again, (Y/n) nods for the third time.

"Do you feel nervous when they're around you for some reason?" Dipper asked, shaking the demon's figure.

Even though (Y/n) doesn't have any clue why they're bombarding her some nonsense question, she just nodded at them. The three men watch the two males question the demon in amusement.

"What's with the questions?" She asked, seeing their surprised expressions.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Shinichiro asked, while (Y/n) weirdly stared at the two.

"There's no doubt, you clearly have a crush on someone." Dipper stated, he was so shocked thinking that the demon have some romantic interest to someone.

The female frowned, she know what that means but experiencing it first hand isn't really her cup of tea. She'd rather be emotionless, but somehow it feels nice for her.

Still, she literally don't have any crush on him. Nope, nope, nope, literally don't have any crushes.. There must be another reason why she's feeling like that.

"Okay." She stated, not answering Shinichiro's question before looking at the four men. "Can you look for him for Pine-tree? I need to go somewhere. Just give me a call if you need my presence."

She didn't waited for an answer as she vanished from their sight, going somewhere to clear her mind off for a moment.

(Y/n) was walking aimlessly around the place, she was trying to figure out everything. She already made a plan in the future and was mentally memorising it.

If he sent Pine-tree to her Location and the other side have Shooting Star on their grasp, that means Pine-tree would likely side with them. There's also a possibility that they'll use the Pines against them, and that means she'd have to get along with the Pines to gain their alliance.

Looks like the Fates are testing her, and loves tormenting her by watching everything unfold without giving her a head.

Also, that means more problems for her. If she needs to keep her eyes open for some people that she needs to prevent from falling into darkness to achieve Takemichi's goal, which is her mission.

Gaining the Pines's trust for their alliance is one of the obstacles in her path, and that they we're against her in the first place. He is another side of the story, since he's only helping her so he could free someone and is also having his own crisis due to his own punishment for their crimes.

As far as she knows, she only exist doing anything she wants without following any rules. Now, she have to suffer consequences if she do something wrong and have to follow rules to make everything go smoothly according to their plans.

Don't forget to add her problems about her supposed crush. She never really felt attracted to any humans before, and it's a new feeling to her.

She doesn't even know how she caught the feeling, but she wanted to make it stop. She reminds herself that Sanzu is just an acquaintance. Nothing more, but thinking about the male made her feel light.

How badly she wanted to go back to her previous lifestyle, where her only problem are the Pines.

She wandered aimlessly through the streets, stopping when she noticed someone was watching her. She didn't even noticed that she isn't in Shibuya anymore, and in another territory.

She just dismissed it and walked inside a store, looking for something to drink as he stared at the beverages behind the glass door of the machine.

She suddenly felt a tingly sensation on her neck, a hand wrapping itself on her waist. She didn't know why, but she was frozen in her place at the sudden physical contact.

"I wasn't expecting to see you here in our turf." A male playfully whispered to her ear, she can feel his breath on her neck.

"Is there anything you want from me?" She asked, boredly glaring the male's figure in the glass.

The male stayed in his position for a while, inhaling her Scent which smells like a high branded perfume and... money? He'll admit that she smells nice.

The (h/c)nette pushed the male from her, staring at the braided male. Ran was slightly surprised when she pushed him off, snapping back to reality from his fantasies and his brother who was standing behind him.

"What do you want?" The female asked again, boredly gazing at the two.

"Your number?" He asked, while (Y/n) rolled her eyes, she was still figuring things out and these human emotions only affects her.

"No. I don't even know you." She stated and began to leave, she still needs to talk to him about their next plan later.

"Then, I'll introduce myself to you." Ran held her arm, so she can't take a step any further.

Rindou stood emotionlessly where he was, watching his brother tried to communicate with the girl. He can still remember how his brother sometimes bring out the topic about the (h/c)nette, and he's getting tired of it.

"I'm Haitani Ran, and this is my brother, Rindou." He Introduced with a lazy grin. "We've heard a lot of rumours about you."

"I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you." She stated blankly as she began to walk, the two males walking next to her.

"So~ Where are you going, (Y/n)-chan?" Ran asked as they followed behind the female.

"Just going around the place for fresh air and enjoy the silence." She stated, her eyes suddenly sparkling when she saw some ice cream.

She enthusiastically dragged the two males with her towards the ice cream section of the store and began to take a gallon of (f/flavor) ice cream.

"How about you two?" She asked them, Rindou already took his and stared at his older brother.

Rindou has to smack his brother's head to snapped him from his gaze so he can take order and move on.

(Y/n) paid for them because she insisted, even if the cashier declined, since people in Roppongi knew who the brothers are. Though, the female brushed off the protest and was persistent to pay for the dessert.

The three silently walked aimlessly through the streets of Roponggi, enjoying their ice creams. Rindou was slightly annoyed that his brother was acting flirtatious with the female.

'(Y/n) Cipher!' the heterochromia eyed female perked up when she heard her name being called, recognising the voice from Pine-tree.

"I enjoyed walking with you two, I hope to see you around again." (Y/n) stated, waving at them as she walked to a direction.

But a hand sneaked around her waist to prevent her from walking away, she figured out that it was Ran who was clinging to her like his life depended on it.

"I suggest you to let go before I kick you where the sun doesn't shine and ruin your future kids." (Y/n) threatened to the male, a devilish grin on her face.

"I just wanted to get your number." Ran muttered, (Y/n) and Rindou deadpanning at the braided male.

Rindou has never seen Ran acts like a child around anyone, except for (Y/n). Now, he wonders why his brother is attracted to the female.

"You could've just asked so, rather than touching me." (Y/n) stated with a tone of annoyance, wriggling from the male. She rolled her eyes and got a card out of nowhere, putting it on the male's hand.

"See you around, love~" He planted a kiss on her forehead, a flirtatious smirk on his face as they bid her goodbye.

"Yeah, yeah, see you..." (Y/n) stated while doing a shooing motion.

"What about me? Aren't you going to give me a kiss in return?" Ran asked the female, showing his cheek to the female.

'This guy will stop pestering me if I did, right?' (Y/n) thought to herself, staring at the expectant male.

Ran wasn't really expecting the female to do that, since he was just joking. But what she did next shocked him, the female blankly stared at him for a few seconds before giving him a peck on the cheek before she walked away, leaving the two brothers standing on their spot.

Rindou took another glance at the female before following his brother, who robotically walked to a different direction.

"You're going the wrong way, brother." Rindou pointed out, dragging his brother to the right path.

(Y/n) left the two brothers, wearing a deadpan expression but in the inside she was feeling a little bit weird because of the kiss, she never really gave kiss to anyone. Walking like a zombie to where she was supposed to be, she don't know why but her mind is currently in a haywire, heat rushing through her face.

She hope to not see the two brothers around, she don't want to herself catching feelings with one of them, which may affect her plans. She's still in denial about having a crush on the 5th Division Vice-Captain of Toman.

Meanwhile, when the two brothers were far from the female. Ran glanced at his brother, playing with his braids as he did so.

"What's with that smile?" Rindou asked his brother, slightly creeped out of his huge grin.

"She gave me her number!" Ran began shaking his brother, his face was slightly red. "And she kissed me!"

"Stop! You're making me feel dizzy. Also, it's not a big deal." Rindou stated, swatting his brother's hands off him. "You sounded like your Crush just asked you out."

Ran couldn't care less about his brother's judgement, both if them walked home with the older one having a smirk on his face.

'He's really into her.' Rindou shook his head, though he won't admit it, but he did find the girl attractive.

[Bonus]

On (Y/n)'s way back to Shinichiro's shop, she passed into a slightly familiar looking male. Her heterochromia eyes met with his orchid ones.

She was surely sure that the me had a resemblance with someone she know, she was just too lazy to think who.

.

.

.

-I hope you Enjoyed the chapter! Now that Dipper is in the story, what do you think will happen next? Someone probably already know who he is, but who is he planning to free? Also, who's the male that (Y/n) passed?-
-If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
98 14 14
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...
352K 12K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
264K 11.9K 78
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด...