Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

By _AnotherCheshire_

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... More

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 19

16.7K 916 561
By _AnotherCheshire_

-Here's another Chapter!! I hope you Enjoy!
Though, I wonder what will happen now coz I was too quirky when writing this chapter!!-

.

.

.

"STRIKE!!"

When Takemichi got back to the past he was surprised to see that he's Bowling, turning around he saw (Y/n) and Hina cheering at him.

Both of them were wearing their school uniforms, holding each others hands as they cheered.

"That was awesome, Takemichi-kun!" Hina congratulate him with a smile. "You got a Turkey!"

"Uh, yeah..." Takemichi stammered, staring at Hina and also (Y/n), remembering the future.

"I totally suck at this." Hina stated as she held a bowling ball, (Y/n) patting her back.

"Don't worry! I'll cheer on you!" She assured the light brown haired female, who smiled widely at her.

'After coming from such an awful present timeline... Seeing Hina's smile is just...' Takemichi's eyes began to brim with tears as he stared at the two.

"What's wrong?" Hina asked in worry, while (Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

'You better tell me later what happened in the future and why I can't access your mind properly.' (Y/n) told the male with a slight frown on her face.

"Nothing." Takemichi told his girlfriend as he pinched his nose to not cry. 'What the hell happened to the future, (Y/n)-Chan?'

'That's what I need to talk to you, kid.' (Y/n) told the male, Takemichi slightly shivered at her seriousness.

Both of them watched hina slightly crouching as she held the ball, the two smiling at the female.

"Go!" Hina release the ball, only to go in the gutter.

'She's so cute!' Takemichi thought, while (Y/n) nodded vigorously next to him, both of them fawning over the female.

'She is!' (Y/n) agreed, watching the light brown haired female. 'I badly wanna keep her in my pocket!'

"Aw man... It went in the gutter again." Hina stated in dissapointment.

'That's right, I was really into bowling this time.' Takemichi remembered. 'I had my own gloves and shoes. I was pretty serious about it.'

"It's your turn now, Takemichi-kun." Hina stated, (Y/n) giving him the ball since she doesn't want to join the game.

Both females watch him carefully. He stood into his position, as he made another strike, along with the male next to him moving in sync.

'What the?! The next guy over got a strike too?' Takemichi thought in shock, staring at the mentioned male.

"Oh? We both got strikes." The male stated, grinning at Takemichi. "We were totally in sync."

"Not bad." The brown haired female stated, looking up from her phone.

'Why do I feel like I've seen him before?' Takemichi thought, (Y/n) and Hina watching the two.

'Thats because you do.' (Y/n) stated bluntly, staring at the male.

"You're Hanagaki Takemichi." Hakkai pointed out with a huge grin. "Aw, come on. Making you a division captain hasn't gone to your head, has it? I'm the second Division Vice-Captain, Shiba Hakkai."

"What?" Takemichi stated in surprise, while (Y/n) shook her head at the piss haired male.

"You heard him, kid. Or your memory doesn't work properly that you can't even remember what he just said." (Y/n) quietly stated, but Takemichi and Hina heard it, the light brown haired female giggling quietly.

Hakkai stared at (Y/n) and was about to say something to the familiar girl but got frozen on his spot. Takemichi and Hina awkwardly stares at the male.

"Forgive him, he's just a late bloomer. So he freezes up whenever a girl talks to him and gets shy whenever he tries to talk to them, except for me." Hakkai's sister explained, making the three nods.

"Let's go already." The female stated, as she stood up from her seat, also snapping the male from his trance.

"Shut it." Hakkai told his sister. "The lane is calling me."

'This guy is, one of the Black Dragons!' Takemichi stared in shock at the male. 'Why is a Black Dragon Member a vice-captain in Toman?!'

He remembered what Kazutora told him, that Hakkai killed someone for money and took over Black Dragons. He also remembered what Naoto stated in the future, which is to find out who Kisaki was contracted to and also support him and (Y/n) to make everything goes to her plan.

Though when he asked Naoto who he is, the male didn't gave any information nor have any information about who he was. Except that both (Y/n) and him are helping each other secretly to free someone and also because of their punishment.

"We're Bros from now on, Takemichy." Hakkai slung an arm around his shoulder. "Come to my place."

"O-okay." Takemichi awkwardly answered, while Hina and (Y/n) quietly followed next to Takemichi.

'But this is Shiba Hakkai!! This murderer wants to be friends with me?' Takemichi thought in panic.

'Idiot as always.' (Y/n) commented in his mind. 'He's originally in Toman but something happened to why he was in Black Dragons.'

'Really? What happened?' Takemichi asked, but before (Y/n) could answer, Yuzuha spoke.

"If you two are Bros now, then I get to be an older sister to both of you." Yuzuha stated to the two males.

"Huh? You're brother and sister?" The piss haired male asked in surprise.

"You don't look like you're good in any fighting, why are you even a division captain in Toman?" Yuzuha asked, making (Y/n) snort in amusement.

'She got me right where it hurts.' Takemichi thought while (Y/n) threw a teasing look at him.

'Yeah, I should teach you how to fight properly sometime.' (Y/n) offered. 'Also, what happened in the future? I can't settle a proper connection to you.'

'Eh? I don't know.' Takemichi stated back. 'I felt like there's something powerful lurking behind.'

'You need to tell me everything that happened in the future later, since something is blocking me to connect to you.' The demon stated.

"I forgot to ask your names." Yuzuha stated, making the other two females glanced at the brown haired female.

"I'm (Y/n), this is Hina." The heterochromia eyed female flashed a grin at Yuzuha, who returned the gesture to the two females.

"I'm Shiba Yuzuha, just call me Yuzuha." She stated making the two females nods, glancing slightly at the (h/c)nette. "Aren't you one of the 3rd Division Captains?"

"Yeah I am." She stated, making Yuzuha nods, slightly scrunching her brows to figure out where and who kepts saying that name again.

"I've heard about you from Hakkai and also Inui and Koko." Yuzuha stated, Hina felt very out of place because she doesn't know a lot about delinquents at all.

"Taka-chan is a total pain in the ass." Hakkai told the blonde male. "He drilled me into how cool and uncool delinquents can be. Annoying, right?"

'This reminds me...' (Y/n) thought but just started talking to Hina, filling her with information telepathically.

"That guy... He's like a real older brother to me." Hakkai told Takemichi.

"Wow."

"He likes Mitsuya Way too much." Yuzuha stated as he held Hakkai's phone towards the blonde. "Check out his cellphone."

"Yuzuha! When did you get that?!" Hakkai panicked, seeing his sister showing his phone to the blonde.

"Mitsuya's on his standby screen." Yuzuha stated, showing Mitsuya's picture on Hakkai's phone to the male.

'Atleast, my wallpaper is Emma, Hina and I.' (Y/n) thought with a sweatdrop.

"Even though mine is a picture of Hakkai." Yuzuha showed them her screen, the background being Hakkai.

'Something huge is going to happen later, Takemichi.' (Y/n) suddenly told the two couples that were contracted to her, as she frowned.

"We're almost to my house." Hakkai stated as they continued walking, Hina was clinging to (Y/n)'s arm.

"Hakkai, we're in trouble." Yuzuha suddenly stated as they all freeze in their spot, looking at the group infront of them. "Bro's coming back home."

There were a lot of men wearing white uniforms infront of them, the back of their uniforms shows an emblem of a black dragon with the initials 'BD' on the back.

'What the..? Those dudes must be the bad news.' Takemichi thought to himself before giving a side glance at the demon. 'BD...? What gang are they from, (Y/n)-Chan?'

'They're the 10th Generation of Black Dragons.' (Y/n) answered in an unfazed manner, shocking Takemichi.

"Hanagaki... Sorry, man. But you'd better go home." Hakkai stated to the male, trying to keep a calm expression.

"Huh?"

"Well, well, well." A familiar person spoke, emerging from the group. "If it weren't our young Master, Hakkai."

The dark haired male stopped infront of them, about eight feet away from the group. (Y/n) stared at the male from behind Takemichi.

"Koko." Hakkai spoke quietly as he stared at the male.

'It's him. He's one of the ex-Black Dragons in the future.' Takemichi pointed out to (Y/n).

"Hm? Who the hell are these jerks?" Kokonoi asked, looking at Takemichi. Hina and (Y/n) were behind the piss haired male, so Koko didn't get a full view of them.

"I've seen him before he's Toman 1st division captain, Hanagaki." One of the masked male stated.

"There's a Toman fucker in our turf?" Kokonoi asked, a vein popping on his forehead while glaring at Takemichi.

'Geez, just because it's their turf doesn't mean we can't step in here.' (Y/n) thought. 'They're lucky I let them go when they stepped on our turf.'

"You trying to fuck with us?!"

'What? Am I about to get killed?' Takemichi thought in panic, seeing their murderous eyes were fixated on him.

"Honestly...." (Y/n) slowly stepped from behind Takemichi to face the group. "Do we look like we're here to fight?"

'Why is she here?' Kokonoi's eyes slightly widened at the sight of the familiar girl, though he couldn't care less since they weren't that close anyways.

"Who the hell are you?" One asked, pointing at (Y/n), who gave the unimportant male a creepy grin.

"... Your worst nightmare." She stated lazily staring at the group, her eyes glinting manically as she stared at them, making them feel shivers running down their spines.

"Yellow and (E/c) eyes.... That's her! One of the 3rd Division Captains, (Y/n) Cipher! Or also known as the Demoness of Toman." One stated making (Y/n) snorted slightly at how accurate her title is.

'Should I give them a head?' (Y/n) asked for Hina's permission. 'The title they gave me is accurate.'

'No! Don't do that! You stated it earlier, you're not here to fight. So let's just let them be.' Hina slightly panicked, making (Y/n) agree to her on the light brown haired female's relief.

Hina was slightly worried that (Y/n) would go on a rampage and obliterate them all in a snap, so she's doing what she can to atleast stop her from showing her abilities.

"Well, you're not leaving our turf in one piece, asshole." Someone stated, glaring at the two Toman members and also to Hina.

'Remind me later to give them a never-ending nightmare in their sleep.' (Y/n) told Takemichi, as she harshly glared back at the males.

"This whole zone is Black Dragons's Teritory. If any other come Gangs swaggering in, the boss instructed us to kill them." Kokonoi explained, making (Y/n)'s smile slightly twitch.

'Bitch, I can easily erase you from existence.' (Y/n) thought, staring at the male, who seems slightly uncomfortable to her stares.

"You know what that means, don't you? Hanagaki and (Y/n)?" Inui glanced at the female, who stood her ground.

He doesn't want to hurt the female, but his loyalty belongs to their boss. Even though he doesn't want the female to get hurt, he'll still follow their boss.

"We're not even doing anything wrong, right now." (Y/n) stated lazily, staring at the two familiar males. "If you want, we'll just leave now."

She began to drag Takemichi and Hina with her, but the Black Dragons were persistent and stood their ground.

"You just hear them, we'll kill all those Gangs who step in our turf." One stated, making (Y/n) turned around.

"Does that mean that we're 'dead'?" The heterochromia eyed female quoted, stealing Kokonoi's supposed line.

"You! This girl has attitude. You're not scaring us, little lady." One of them stated, making (Y/n) raised a brow as they began to underestimate her strength, she really wanted to do something about it.

"You guys are just barks with no bite because you're in your territory." (Y/n) stated, trying to provoke them with her usual grin, which annoyed them.

"Go get 'em, boys." Inui stated, as the whole Black Dragons stood infront of the small group.

"Lay off, guys. Takemichy is my buddy." Hakkai stated to them. "And don't even think on laying a finger on the girls."

"Stay back, Hina-Chan." Yuzuha told the light brown haired female. "They don't go easy on women."

Hina nervously step behind Yuzuha, giving (Y/n) a signal, the (h/c)nette giving her a reassuring grin that says 'I'll-step-in' if something bad happened. The female just give her trust to the Demoness, since she know that she have something in mind.

"Hakkai... Even friends of our young master needs to be taught by some proper manners." Kokonoi stated at Hakkai. "Because our gang won't listen to you."

"Bitches. I'll be sure to wipe that smug look on his handsome face." (Y/n) muttered to herself with a huff, as the other Black Dragons members began mocking the two Division Captains of Toman.

'What do I do...? Hina's in danger.' Takemichi nervously thought, racking his brains for a plan.

'You forgetting about me?' (Y/n) stated, as she saw that the contract chain began to glow brightly. 'We have a contract, kid. Remember?'

The contract that connects Takemichi's wrist to (Y/n) was glowing brightly, indicating that the contract was reminding the contractor and contracted about the contract that they made.

Though, the contract can't be seen by others except (Y/n) who can always see the contract because of the fact that she is a demon. Of course, everyone could see it too if they just look hard enough.

"I told you not to hurt my friends." Hakkai told them with a glare. "So, please!"

"Hakkai, weren't you listening? We don't take orders from you." One stated to him.

"Wanna get the girls killed, too?" They laughed at him, while (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

'These disrespectful swines! How dare they make fun of women!' (Y/n) slightly fumed, but still maintained a calm expression. 'I'll teach them a lesson to respect women later.'

Hakkai punched the male's face in annoyance, (Y/n) began cheering him in the background. The female was clapping her hands with a smile.

"Fuck off, scumbags." Hakkai growled at the male.

'Deserved!' (Y/n) stated, her eyes shimmering at the male that got punched by Hakkai.

"Sorry for getting you involved, Takemichy, (Y/n)." He told the two, slightly looking at the other direction when he addressed the (h/c)nette, a slight blush on his face.

'He's really a late bloomer.' (Y/n) stated, remembering that in every meeting, the male would just ignore her whenever she was around.

"The boss of Black Dragons is Shiba Taiju." Hakkai told them, making Takemichi connect the dots.

"Shiba...?"

"Yeah, Taiju's our older brother." Yuzuha confirmed Takemichi's thought.

"The three of us are siblings." Hakkai added.

'Hakkai's older brother is the leader of Black Dragons?' Takemichi thought as he look around. 'Huh? Then that means...'

"Where's Taiju now?" Hakkai asked what Takemichi was supposed to ask.

"At the convinience store." Kokonoi answered, still staring at the group.

"He's hardly ever home." Hakkai stated to the male. "Except for shits like this."

A blonde male with a scar on his face walked from the group, (Y/n) raising a brow at the familiar male.

"Watch your mouth, asshole." Inui stated as he walked towards the tall male, pointing a knife at Hakkai's neck. "Talk shit about our boss, and I'll kill you."

(Y/n)'s Eyes twitched when he saw the blade, Takemichi's thoughts were so loud when he was panicking so she dragged Hakkai away from the pretty boi to calm Takemichi's thoughts down. Yuzuha appearing behind Inui and kicked him away from Hakkai.

"Wha?" Takemichi stared in awe, along with Hina.

Hakkai was just frozen in his spot because of what (Y/n) did. The female stood side by side with Yuzuha to glare at the males.

"Keep my hands off my little brother." Yuzuha warned with a harsh glare.

"What she says." (Y/n) nods in agreement, though she isn't really mad at them. What she's mad about is when they were making fun of them just because they were females.

"Back off, Inupi. They're the boss's siblings." Kokonoi told the blonde male.

"Hanagaki! (Y/n)-Chan! Leave this to us." Yuzuha stated, glancing at the female. "Get outta here, and Take care of Hina-Chan!"

"Let's go, Hina!" Takemichi stated, not noticing the incoming figure.

"Takemichi-kun! Behind you!" Hina pointed out.

(Y/n) didn't react because she was busy admiring Yuzuha next to her, making Takemichi fall on the ground.

'Okay, I should focus on keeping them safe first.' (Y/n) sweatdrops to herself, as she slightly face-palmed because of her carelessness.

"Your shit just got wrecked!" The male stated, making (Y/n) move away from Yuzuha.

(Y/n) shielded Hina's slightly nervous figure, she doesn't want the female to get involved with the fight.

"That's not just fair!" He stated as every Black Dragons bowed at him. "You guys looks like you're having fun!"

He towered infront of Takemichi as he held his collar. Hina nagging (Y/n) to help Takemichi, as the light brown haired female stared at his boyfriend in worry.

"Let me join in!" He was about to punch Takemichi but (Y/n) nonchalantly stepped in.

"Excuse me for the sudden intrusion." She stated while holding Taiju's arm in place, preventing the male from punching Takemichi. "Could you please let him go?"

Taiju glared at the woman, he tried to take his arm from the female's grip but no avail. The woman was stronger than he expected, she gave him a glare that states 'I-don't-want-a-fight'.

"Takemichi-kun! (Y/n)-Chan!" Hina called in worry, making (Y/n)'s face slightly covered in shadows as she held a glaring contest with an annoyed Taiju.

"Huh? Who the fuck are these jerks?" Taiju asked as he dropped Takemichi on the ground, still giving a harsh glare at (Y/n) for blocking his punch while (Y/n) let go of his arm and dragged Takemichi away from him.

"Haha. Don't even know the guy and you slugged him anyway?" Kokonoi laughed, complimenting their boss. "Nice one, boss."

The Demon doesn't really care about them at the moment, as she helped Takemichi on his feet. Her only business were Hina and Takemichi, and to assume that they're both safe.

"Those are Toman's 1st and 3rd Division Captains, Hanagaki Takemichi and (Y/n) Cipher." Kokonoi pointed out, noticing the slight glow of (Y/n)'s eyes when he mentioned her full name.

"Haha! He's a captain in Toman? And also that girl? Damn, Koko! That's a good joke right there." Taiju laughed, making (Y/n) pinched her nose in annoyance he is close to punch his lights out for underestimating her.

'I should've flinged him across the sky earlier when I had the chance.' She thought, snickering at the thought of yeeting the male.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she suddenly saw Taiju was about to kick Takemichi, she blocked his kick with her own leg. She doesn't really need to worry about her skirt right now, because she wears cycling shorts.

"If you're planning to hit him again, let me join in the fun too." She stated, looking at him with a manical glint in her eyes, making Taiju more annoyed than ever.

When they both brought down their feet, both of them continued glaring at each other, the group were waiting for anyone to attack. But before Taiju could land a hit to the (h/c)nette, (Y/n) raised a foot and aimed a kick to the male's face, making Taiju stumbled upon contact.

'I didn't even put much force.' (Y/n) snickered with a smug look, seeing the male began to compose himself.

"Who do you think you are?" Taiju snarled at the female, who coldly glared at him.

"Your worst nightmare. Next time you hit any of my acquaintance, I'll be sure that I'm the one who'll drag you to hell." She threatened as she dragged Takemichi next to Hina, muttering to them. "Leave the fight to me."

"Just don't kill him or do anything to him with your abilities, (Y/n)." Hina stated to the female, who stiffly nods at her request.

The heterochromia eyed girl glanced at Taiju who was now telling Hakkai about some nonsense stuff about joining Black Dragons, Yuzuha stepping up to defend Hakkai, only to be slapped.

'Aight, I'mma teach this little gnat a lesson.' (Y/n) stated, a creepy grin forming to her face when she saw him hit Yuzuha, her face was now covered in shadows.

"Doesn't your parents taught you any lessons about not hitting a woman?" (Y/n) told Taiju, as she mentally readied herself for a fight.

Taiju towered over her, as she nonchalantly stared at him with an unfazed look.

"Shut your mouth, woman. This is a family matter." He told her, but (Y/n) already beat him into it by delivering a harsh punch to his face.

"Family or not, you must not hit any women like that!" She hissed at him, sending a kick on his gut making him doubled over.

She finished her attack by kicking his back, sending the male diving into the ground. The others shivered when seeing her angered form, the female crouching next to the fallen male.

"If I ever see you or hear from someone that you hit any women, I'll personally come to your nightmares and be sure to haunt you." She threatened, demonic aura leaking from her figure. "Though on an individual basis, you're a all kinda worthless, so try to have some fun before you kick the bucket."

She stood up and dusted her form before regaining composure, her usual mischievous grin on her face.

Taiju acknowledge that the female was indeed stronger than him, but still can't accept the fact that he was beaten by a mere girl and stood up.

"Wait!" Hakkai stated before Taiju could make another move, catching everyone's attention. "I'll quit Toman. I'll join Black Dragons so I can support you... In exchange, don't touch my friends."

(Y/n) wasn't surprised at that, but Takemichi is and is having a mental argument with himself. Taiju smirked at that, content of his brother's decision while fixating his gaze at (Y/n).

"What?" The female asked, she's not in the mood for another fight, she'll probably just use her abilities.

.

.

.

-I hope you enjoyed the Chapter!! I was too excited for this, I can't even stay in place for what's going to happen next!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!-
-Also, I'm really excited to reveal who Future Kisaki was contracted to and Who he is!! Though, some of you may or might not have any idea about it-
-Stay tuned for the next chapter!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 3.2K 79
Tokyo Revengers ร— Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face looks different, and your friends are d...
521K 27.4K 102
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
9.4K 218 1
โ ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ? โž -What would happen when a supposed to be calm and peaceful morning was ru...
4.5K 167 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...