Rimuru Tempest the Void Dragon

By elite3532

Rimuru is the elder sister of Veldanava and true creator of the univers. After a long sleep, she wake up and... More

Prologue
Chap 1: Reunion and meeting
Chap 2: Goblin and wolves
Chap 3 part 1: Dwargon
Chap 3 part 2: Dwargon
Side story: Ciel date
Chap 4: Family Reunion
Chap 5 Shizue Izawa
Chap 6: Ogres and a vampire
Chap 7: Lizardmen and dryad
Chap 8: Orc battle
Side story: Ruminas Valentine
Chap 9: Alliance and Milim
Chap 10: Velgrynd and beastman
Chap 11: Charibris preparation
Chap 12: Diablo and Charibris
Side story: Velkia
Chap 13: Adventure
Chap 14: Yuuki Kagurazaka
Chap 15: Primordial and merchant
Chap 16: Dwelling of the spirit
Chap 17: War prelude
Chap 19: City Battle
Chap 20: Preparation for war
Chap 21: Farmuth « war »
Side story: Love conflict
Chap 22: Alliance
Chap 23: Start of the Walpurgis
Chap 24: Walpurgis and Clayman
Chap 25: Heptagram
Special chap: Reaction Rimuru
Side story: Zegion
Chap 26: Hinata mind
Chap 27: New subordinate and family
Chap 28: Schemes of the Clergy
Chap 29: Divine Punishment
Chap 30: Tempest news
Chap 31: Time travel
Announcement
Chap 32: Tempest force and El-chan
Chap 33: Shizu fight
Chap 34: True Hero determination
Side story: Hinata and Chloe trip
Side story: Christmas gift
Chap 35: World introduction
Chap 36: Tournament start
Chap 37: Chaos tournament Part 1
Sorry (new)
Good news i guess?
Chap 38: Chaos tournament Part 2
Chapter 39: Rebirth and Tournament end
Chapter 40: Mystery
Chap 41: Lost and Jealousy

Chap 18: Hinata Sakaguchi

11.1K 271 37
By elite3532

Rimuru Pov

I told Shizu to keep the children during the war 'Well i didn't mention the war part.' and i also ask Yuuki to keep them safe.

Now i am walking to an open field 'Normally, Hinata Sakaguchi will attack me here.' Hinata is a student of Shizu, who is an sword prodigy.

Yuuki told me about her and her attack with that i can say Yuuki is on my side and the real enemy is this Damrada.

As i think someone walk toward me from behind.

Hinata : Hello i suppose, well you will die soon.

Rimuru : Eh ? I don't plan to die soon you know.

Hinata : Ara, what a shame them.

'She is pretty confident, well her power is indeed big for a human or is she a saint ? She also have good links with spirit' i see Shizu formed her well.

Rimuru : Well, what did i do for you to want my life ?

Hinata : Don't play dumb, when you manipulate Shizu-sensei for you own pleasure !

Rimuru : Eh ? Why do i need to do that on one of my most precious person ?

She looked at me angrily 'So she also is stubborn.' i close my eyes to think what to do 'I can take my time with her, the primordial will be able to defend Tempest without me.'

Rimuru : Well then why didn't you present yourself ?

Hinata : You will die soon but i don't mind it, my name is Hinata Sakaguchi of the holy knight from the Saint country of Ruberios, known as the right hand of god.

'Ruberios ? So she is Ruminas right hand.' she is too confident for her own good.

Rimuru : Very well my name is Rimuru Tempest but it's seem you already know me.

'This barrier is way too weak.' i through looking around me.

She took out her sword and pointed at me.

Rimuru : Well i guess there no option beside fighting.

Hinata : ...

I also take out my sword not my sword of the Void but a sword forged by Kurobe and Kaijin.

'This sword will be named Sword of Tempest.' sound pretty cool right !

Then the fight start she rushed at me using her sword skill 'She is very good and skilled, i can also see some of Shizu move in her style.' but i only dodged, she start lost a little of her temper and attack more aggresively.

I parred with my sword and she went back a little 'Her raw strenght is not good as Benimaru but her Skill and talent is definitively supperior.' a real prodigy.

I then rushed at her and attack with multiple slash and she was shocked that i can draw her back.

Hinata Pov

What is this monster 'She is too strong but i need to freed Shizu-sensei !'

She continue her attack, i can barelly parry her sword 'The Holy barrier don't seem to affect her.'

Suddently she stopped and looked at me 'What she gonna do ?!'

Rimuru : Why don't stop now ?

Hinata : What ?

Rimuru : You can already see it right, you can't defeat me and even more kill me.

'Grr ! But she is rigth in swordmanship i can't beat her.' i need to use this magic

Rimuru : Beside why fighting me, there is no point.

Hinata : You manipulate Shizu-sensei ! This is a point !

Rimuru : I already say it ! I didn't do that and it's seem the one being manipulate is you.

'What ?! Me manipulate, don't joke !' i become angrier, is she mocking me ?

There is no choice but use Disintegration, I start the spirit summoning to restrain her but she can move even against spirit?

Rimuru: Oh? You have a last trump card to play?

Hinata: Shut up you monster!

I started to make my magic formula 'She don't move? Do she think she can take this attack in front?' Fool.

Hinata: Now die Disintegration!!

Rimuru Pov

So she is using an holy magic 'This is indeed strong but not enough to take down a True demon lord and even more a True Dragon.'

I let it touch me and as I thought it didn't even scratch me.

Hinata: Did she die?

Rimuru: No! This attack was powerful but this is nothing for me.

She looks shocked and fell on her knee 'So she lost hope, well I take her strongest attack and remain unharmed.'

She doesn't look scared but just in despair.

I walked over her and she didn't react at all 'Do she accept death that easily?'

Hinata: What do you wait to kill me?

Rimuru: Why do you think I will kill you.

Hinata: You are a monster!

Rimuru: Well monster like me and mindless monster are different you know.

She look totally lost now 'So she is also pretty innocent.'

Rimuru: Go back to Ruberios now and come visit Tempest after the war, you can see Shizu.

Hinata: You manipulate her like a puppet don't joke around!

Rimuru: Then see it yourself if she is just a puppet!

I turned around and destroyed the barrier.

Before leaving i gave her a glance looking right in her eyes.

Rimuru: You can also tell Ruminas to come and see me sometime.

I said and teleported right away 'The battle in the city is normally finish.'

Hinata Pov

What a monster 'She even destroyed the pround Holly barrier like nothing.'

Did she just mention Ruminas-sama, are they acquaintance 'So I really messed up, if Shizu-sensei is not manipulate then I was really the one being manipulated.'

I need to ask Ruminas-sama for now and see it myself.

Shizu Pov

Rimuru-san told me he has buisness in Tempest but something seem off 'I can sense Hinata somewhere near.' I didn't told Rimuru-san but I evolved into a saint after the event in the Dwelling of the Spirit and gained a new perception skill.

And beside that, after the dwelling event Chloe and Rimuru-san became more closer.

'I am not jealous of my student aren't I?'

But there are so close now, well Rimuru-san continue to pass time with me but somehow my heart tighten 'So this is jealousy, huh.'

Chloe also told me her love for Rimuru-san 'Even if she is my student I will not lose to anyone!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 328 5
Rimuru Tempest, the Ruler of Monster Nation Tempest, a Supreme Being and the most beautiful existence in all of creation. Rimuru now in front of the...
121K 4.5K 57
That time I got reincarnated as a primordial demon, instead of a slime. Hey guy's new story for ya so read. And even if you read there is nothing to...
158K 3.9K 64
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
12.8K 338 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...