Rimuru Tempest the Void Dragon

By elite3532

Rimuru is the elder sister of Veldanava and true creator of the univers. After a long sleep, she wake up and... More

Prologue
Chap 1: Reunion and meeting
Chap 2: Goblin and wolves
Chap 3 part 1: Dwargon
Chap 3 part 2: Dwargon
Side story: Ciel date
Chap 4: Family Reunion
Chap 5 Shizue Izawa
Chap 6: Ogres and a vampire
Chap 7: Lizardmen and dryad
Chap 8: Orc battle
Side story: Ruminas Valentine
Chap 9: Alliance and Milim
Chap 10: Velgrynd and beastman
Chap 11: Charibris preparation
Chap 12: Diablo and Charibris
Side story: Velkia
Chap 13: Adventure
Chap 14: Yuuki Kagurazaka
Chap 15: Primordial and merchant
Chap 17: War prelude
Chap 18: Hinata Sakaguchi
Chap 19: City Battle
Chap 20: Preparation for war
Chap 21: Farmuth « war »
Side story: Love conflict
Chap 22: Alliance
Chap 23: Start of the Walpurgis
Chap 24: Walpurgis and Clayman
Chap 25: Heptagram
Special chap: Reaction Rimuru
Side story: Zegion
Chap 26: Hinata mind
Chap 27: New subordinate and family
Chap 28: Schemes of the Clergy
Chap 29: Divine Punishment
Chap 30: Tempest news
Chap 31: Time travel
Announcement
Chap 32: Tempest force and El-chan
Chap 33: Shizu fight
Chap 34: True Hero determination
Side story: Hinata and Chloe trip
Side story: Christmas gift
Chap 35: World introduction
Chap 36: Tournament start
Chap 37: Chaos tournament Part 1
Sorry (new)
Good news i guess?
Chap 38: Chaos tournament Part 2
Chapter 39: Rebirth and Tournament end
Chapter 40: Mystery
Chap 41: Lost and Jealousy

Chap 16: Dwelling of the spirit

10.4K 260 49
By elite3532

Rimuru Pov

I woke up and join Shizu, after the kids come i told them about the spirit and then i teleported them all in front of the dewelling of the spirit 'Now that i think, i never meet a spirit queen before.' i was never interested in spirit because they are not strong or weak just some normal being to me.

Rimuru : Now all of you are ready ?

They all slowly nodded 'They seems scared well it's a importent moment in their life after all.' Shizu seem to have seen the worried look in the children eyes.

Shizue : Don't worry everyone all will be fine !

Chloe : Yes ! We have Shizu-sensei and Rimuru-sensei.

Alice : Yes !

They cheered up it's good.

We then enter the dewelling and face a labyrinth 'Using spirit magic to change our sense and get we lost is pretty smart, this spirit queen must be some kind of genius.' but i have the hability of nullify all type of magic so it's useless.

As we continues our walk, we started h to hear some voice laughting 'Well it's pretty creepy.'

Chloe : Sensei !

She said scared gripping my sleeves 'Geez Chloe, are you really that scared ?'

I gently patted her head to calm her and it's very effective.

Rimuru : Oy ! I can sense you queen of spirit get out of here !

Ramiris : Eh ? Why would i do that ? And how do you know me ?!

Rimuru : Why not, oh ! Don't tell me the spirit queen is shy and crybaby that she can't even meet someone !

I said exaggerated but 'Milim told me that she is stutborn so i need to provoke her.'

Ramiris : Ah !! You, i am not a crybaby !!!

Rimuru : Then proves it !

I look at Shizu who wore a little smile and try to not laught.

Ramiris : Grrr ! Then if you can pass a test i come out !

Rimuru : Very well.

I said and the road become brighter and we got in a room with a golem in front of us 'This golem is incredible, the science used is advanced, is this spirit create it ?'

Ramiri : If you beat my golem i come out ! You scared now aren't you !

She laughed at me and i looked at the kids 'They seems worried, i can't let them like that.'

I was about to take a step but Shizu stopped me.

Shizue : Rimuru-san let me deal with this one please.

Rimuru : Sure good luck.

She nodded and drew her sword and walked slowly to the golem stopping just a few feet from him.

Ramiris : Ah ! A challenger ready to lose !

She said and the golem's eye started to glow red and her magicule started to rise 'It's still weaker than Shizu.' i trough.

The golem then throw a punch but Shizu dogded and sliced the golem arm but it didn't even scratch it 'Hmm ? It's pretty hard.' Shizu sword is an Legendary class weapon and this Golem can take one hit.

Shizu then uses Ignition and golden flame appears covering her sword, she then slices the golem and it is got cut in half 'She become really strong, propably the strongest after me in Tempest actually.'

As the golem burns turn into ash, the children run to Shizu to congratulate and praising her.

Rimuru : Now spirit-chan, how do you feeling now ?

I said grabbing her in my hand 'She so small, is she really the spirit queen and demon lord ?'

Milim told me that her name is Ramiris, huh.

Ramiris : Ah ! Let me go, you idiot !

Rimuru : Huh ? You said if we win, you have to come out right.

She was agited but i gave her some sweet and she calmed down. 'Another childish demon lord, are they all like that.'

We then talked about the children and the superior spirit i wanted to summon.

She agreed easily after i told her that i give her a new golem, she also confirmed that she create this masterpiece 'So she is a genius, huh.'

She then takes us to a giant room with a crystal in the center at the top we can summon a spirit. 'Well the spirit is more interisting than i through.'

The kids are more nervous than ever.

Rimuru : So who goes first ?

Gale : Me ! Promise me to take care of the other if something happens to me.

I nodded and he start to pry and some light started to appear 'They are just lesser spirit.'

Ciel : (Master can use Shizue skill Degenerate to create a new superior spirit.)

Rimuru : (Oh ? Thanks Ciel.)

I approched him and absorbed the lesser spirit with Ramiris yelling at me but i ignored her and create a new earth spirit and gave it to Gale. He shouted happily and cried.

Same goes for Ryota and Alice but Kenya directly got a superior light spirit 'He was pretty funny, now i think Shizu is fine because of my blessing but she can also have a spirit to help her.' i will think about that later.

But for now it's Chloe turn.

Chloe : Eto sensei, can you carry me ?

Rimuru : Of course Chloe.

She is so shy and cute as we approched the center of the room 'I have this sensation from the start as i meet Chloe, it's like i know her but at the same time not but now this feeling is stronger than ever.'

Chole : Sen-sensei ?

Rimuru : Yes Chloe ?

Chloe : I-i love you

She said but this time 'What is this feeling, it's not lust like for Luminous, it's more like the same feeling as Shizu.'

I litteraly can't make her sad.

Rimuru : Me too Chloe.

She smiled happily and went to pry but then a spiritual core appear, my eyes widen.

Rimuru : (Ciel, she is her right?)

Ciel : (Yes master but she is actually manas :Chronoa not exaclty the person you knew.)

Rimuru : (But how?)

Ciel : (It's seem the hero Chronoa that become your friend millenia ago was someone who was sent back in time and the individual Chloe O'Bell was her when she was young.)

Rimuru : (Wh-what ? But why did she have to travel through the time if she already know me?)

Ciel : (Well your first meeting with her was also her first time seeing you.)

Rimuru : (Eh ? Explain now !)

Ciel : (She was on a quest to save the world but during one of her time loop she magically was sent even more back in time and reached the time where you were still awake and then she meet you, this is the first time loop she does including you.)

Rimuru : (But to save the world ? So the world was destroyed, where i was before?)

Ciel : (Master existence is unique even for the time and dimension so you were like an omnipotent power of the world during her different time loop.)

I can't utter a single word 'Hero Chronoa was the first human friend i made, she was a true hero but i didn't even think about this, she can be someone from the future and a future so far, why didn't i think about it, no why Ciel didn't told me back then ?' did Ciel plan this story even at this time ? Did she sent Chloe to meet me?
Ciel probably wanted to help my boredom so she manipulate us all 'She can be very scary sometimes.' I will think more about it later.
'I also need to talk to Chloe later.'

As i think Chronoa look at me and then come closer and hugged me 'She was also the first person i loved, her disappearance had really saddened me.'

She then went in Chloe 'So this is why i am so attached to Chloe.'

I smiled happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 972 14
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
81.5K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
122K 4.5K 57
That time I got reincarnated as a primordial demon, instead of a slime. Hey guy's new story for ya so read. And even if you read there is nothing to...
7.8K 267 10
Rimuru, a princess born as a goddess with both god and demon heritage, faces rejection from her fellow gods due to her mixed blood. Seeking solace in...