Isosceles (Tokyo Revengers X...

_AnotherCheshire_ tarafฤฑndan

(Y/n) Cipher, a Dream Demon was thrown in the world of Delinquents by the Fates to punish her for her crimes... Daha Fazla

Introduction 1/2
Introduction 2/2
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Special Chapter~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Random Chapter~
Chapter 49

Chapter 1

40.9K 1.8K 2K
_AnotherCheshire_ tarafฤฑndan

.

.

.

Somewhere in the Future...

"Are you awake?!" A police officer appeared in Takemichi's vision, as he began to look around the room.

"...Where am I?" He asked the officer infront of him as the officer explained everything to him, a man stepping in the scene.

"Would it be okay if I talked to him alone for a moment?" A black haired man asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Uh. Sure." the officer stated glancing at the man before looking back at Takemichi. "He's the one who saved you."

"Huh?" He was confused as ever, he thought he was going to die when he was in the train station and he also thought that everything was a dream.

"I'm Tachibana Naoto." The man introduced, making Takemichi more shocked and confused than ever. "Huh?"

As Naoto explained everything to Takemichi, from his ability to Time leap and everything. How he can go back 12 years to the past, how Hina died, and how Takemichi changed the future.

"Please use the Time Leap to go back 12 years ago and meet with a certain person during your middle school time." Naoto told him, glancing at the blue eyed boy.

"A certain person?" He asked as Naoto placed his hand on the white board with two pictures.

"These are Toman's Leaders, 'Sano Manjiro' and 'Kisaki Tetta'." Takemichi stared at the two pictures, shivering at their appearance. "Scary."

"If these two had never meet, then the current Tokyo Manji gang wouldn't exist." Naoto explained. "In other words, there'd be nothing for my sister to get dragged into and killed by."

"I get it. If I return to my middle school days and stop those two from meeting..." Takemichi trailed off.

"....Then Toman won't exist." Naoto finished, and began telling his plan to Takemichi.

"Are you ready?" He asked the blue eyed boy, who looked at him determination on his eyes. "Yeah."

"Sano and Kisaki, those two will meet in August 2005. It doesn't matter which, but get in contact with one of them." The younger black haired male explained further. "Let's work together and prevent that meeting."

"Alright, I'll try to do something." Takemichi said as Naoto offered his hand.

"You are the only one who can save my sister." Naoto said, as Takemichi shook his hand, triggering the Time Leap.

(Y/n) was in the middle of her room, the place was clean and organised. She was wearing a school uniform under a yellow sweater with brick patterns.

She had been transported to the place after being sucked into the portal, and she also found herself in a Human body. She's been staying in the house for about four days and learning about how human body works since she once passed out due to exhaustion. She also lessened her chaotic schemes and insane ideas ever since she turned human.

Though, she now knows that her new body needs to be feed, groomed, and also rest. She was slightly annoyed how fragile her new body was.

She spent four days learning a lot about humans way of interacting, how to use the papers called 'money', and how to use normal gadgets. Though, she even enrolled herself in a school to help her understand more about human nature.

The Fates also told her that she was sent to the wrong timeline, and the death she was supposed to prevent is Tachibana Hinata's Death.

(Y/n) was currently observing her features infront of a mirror, she have a (H/l) (h/c) hair and heterochromatic cat-like eyes. Her left eye was (e/c) while the other as yellow colored.

"Not gonna lie, atleast I do look good." She exclaimed still grinning widely at her reflection before she began stumbling around her room.

She still not used in using her feet to move around, that's why she was stumbling a lot. Looking around, she decided to take a walk around the place.

"Should I go to school now?" She asked herself, looking at the time before slowly going out of her room, having a hard time to open the door.

Grinning to herself, she walked to the path where her school was supposed to be. Even though she's still learning about her new life, and trying to fit in she knows what she's supposed to do in situations.

Apparating infront of the school in which she was lucky that no one saw it, she skipped inside the school with a huge smile on her features.

People from left to right were all taking a second to glance in her way, she just ignored them and continued walking to her assigned room.

"Class, this is our new student, She was homeschooled, so be nice to her." The teacher stated before glancing at (Y/n). "Introduce yourself."

"Yellow! I'm (Y/n) Cipher, I'm a Dr—" She felt a burning sensation in her arm making her wince slightly before composing herself again. "I'm from another country, hope we can be friends."

She silently cursed the Fates for causing her pain whenever she tries to mess up, thought she think pain is hilarious, the pain that the Fates made her feel pain differently than she used to.

"You can sit Beside Hanagaki Takemichi." The teacher stated, a yellow haired boy raised his hand while (Y/n) walked towards her new seat.

She ignored Takemichi's attempt to talk to her as she tried to listen to the teacher while the yellow haired boy sulked. She just wanted to go back when it all began, blending with the humans is very difficult for her especially when the Fates are controlling her, the only thing she liked where the foods.

'I don't remember having a transferee back then, did something changed?' Takemichi thought.

After school, she was the first one to leave the class, going to the ice cream parlor that she discovered a day ago.

While walking around with a (f/f) ice cream in hand, she heard chaos nearby, attracting her attention.

"FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!" People Chanted while (Y/n) look at the gathered male surrounding a beaten up Takemichi and a guy twice his size.

She hid herself from view while watching the whole thing go Down, seeing people hurt or seeing their distressed look made her grin. She watch as Takemichi gets beaten by Kiyomasa while eating her ice cream in peace.

"Why would he go this far against a guy that's obviously stronger than him?" One of the audience asked, making (Y/n) curious as well.

'Maybe he just wanted to get beaten up a lot?' (Y/n) found it amusing. 'He probably likes to be someone's punching bag.'

"I said, that's enough Takemichi!" A blonde guy yelled, catching the (h/c)nette's attention, throwing a glance at the blonde.

"You're seriously gonna die!" A red haired male added in worry as they saw their friend getting beat up by Kiyomasa, only to stand again.

'I wonder how can this kid still be able to get up after being badly beaten up.' (Y/n) thought, watching the scene like a television show.

"Not yet... This can't heal... My heart.. That experienced those... 12 years..." Takemichi stated, catching (Y/n)'s full interest.

'12 years...? He can travel through time, right?' She pondered, the blonde boy catching her interest and curiosity which was rare since she don't get really interested in humans, only deals.

"What are you taking about?" One of his friends asked him in confusion.

"I was Running and running and running and running..." He mumbled, while (Y/n) was now eating popcorn in the corner, watching everything unfold.

"Give up already, Takemichi! You've already showed enough determination!" Akkun yelled, but Takemichi ignored him and stood up.

"I ain't giving up!" Takemichi exclaimed as he managed fully stand up. "I have a reason not to give up!"

Everyone was stunned at his claim, looking at him wide eyes, some with fear and some with awe. The sense of determination was surrounding his figure.

"Now, this kid is something." (Y/n) muttered with a huge grin, aware that if Takemichi died, the whole mission would automatically go down in a drain.

If that happens, that means she won't be able to take revenge and she don't like that. So she'll just jump in when really needed, after all the boy has piqued her interest.

"Kiyomasa... The only way you'll win is by Killing me!" Takemichi challenged. "I absolutely ain't gonna lose."

'Woah! This kid is way crazier than Pine-tree!' (Y/n) thought with an amused expression, a large grin on her face.

'I am going to save Hina.' Takemichi thought, his thought wasn't unnoticed by a certain dream demon.

'Hina....? Oh, Right! It was that cute girl next door when I first arrived in this timeline!' (Y/n) exclaimed watching the scene, excited on what's going to happen next.

"Bring me my bat!" Kiyomasa shouted while (Y/n) began shaking her head in displeasure. "I'm gonna kill you."

Takemichi just gave him a challenging look while standing on guard, making (Y/n) realize the seriousness in the atmosphere, though she ignored it.

'Nah-ah, kid. I ain't letting you land another hit on Takemichi.' She thought before jumping away from her hiding place and punching Kiyomasa on the face, sending him flying.

Even though she threatened some people to kill them, she won't really go that far without a very strong reason since she rather watch them suffer in pain than Killing them.

But killing someone to just win a petty fight? That's illogical, and she can't really have Takemichi dying on her if she really wanted to go back to Gravity Falls.

Everyone present was shocked when a (h/c)nette girl suddenly jumped out of nowhere and suddenly punched Kiyomasa, also Knocking him down in a single strike.

"Who is she?" The people around muttered and giving the girl a fearful look, wondering why a girl was in there while Takemichi stared at the girl in wide eyes.

"C-Cipher-chan?" He said in shock while the mentioned girl was staring at the crowd with a teasing grin.

"(Y/n) is fine, Takemichi." She told them, while Kiyomasa weakly stood behind the girl who gave him a glare. "Stay back unless you want me to punch the hell out of you again."

"Who do you think you are?!" Kiyomasa snarled, he was mad to be beaten up especially by a girl while (Y/n) gave him a clueless shrug.

"Someone you shouldn't mess up with. Now, shut up, you useless unimportant fool." She glared harshly at the male and turned back to Takemichi. "My only business here is with Takemichi."

"You—!" He was about to punch the (h/c)nette but she held his arm in place, her usual grin etched on her face, making Kiyomasa's eyes widened when he figured out that the girl was a whole lot stronger than him.

"Should I break your arm?" She asked in a sickly sweet tone, she wouldn't mind keeping him in a cage or even send him to another dimension for fun.

Takemichi just stared in awe at the girl, she was just new in their place and yet she's already picking a fight. It also amazed him on how much strength the heterochromia eyed girl displays.

"Oi, Kiyomasa!" A voice suddenly called out, making everyone turn towards the voice while (Y/n) released her grip from Kiyomasa and also stared at the newcomer. "You've drawn quite the crowd."

'Who is that?' Takemichi thought, staring at the blonde newcomer while (Y/n) deadpanned.

'Ah! Someone's joining the fight.' She thought, stepping back from Kiyomasa and watched the two newcomers walk in the middle of the 'ring'.

"You sure are worked up, ain'tcha?" The tall blonde boy stated while both blondes were walking slowly towards Kiyomasa. "Even though you're the host."

"A blonde braid and a dragon tattoo on his temple..."

"No fucking way?!"

"That's the vice-president of the Tokyo Manji Gang! Ryuguji Ken, also known as 'Draken'!"

(Y/n) doesn't really know what's the big deal about it but she just kept quiet watch. She also needs to talk to Takemichi after this, so her thoughts of leaving was kept in the back of her human head.

When Draken set his eyes on the (h/c)nette, he was confused why a girl was present, but seeing her helding Kiyomasa's arm in ease made him question her strength.

"Hey, hey? Ken-chin?" The short one following the tall male called out making (Y/n) to raise a brow, questioning the boy's height and also comparing his height to hers.

"Hah? Don't call me with that Nickname, Mikey." Draken scolded, glancing at Mikey, who gave a smile.

"All my Dorayaki is gone." Mikey stated, showing his hands, some crumbs were still on his face.

"What's up with that guy?" Akkun stated watching the duo walk in the middle of a fight.

"He can't read the atmosphere in this place at all..." Makoto deadpanned, staring at the short blonde boy.

"President, Good Work!" The crowd suddenly bowed making th Mizo Crew confused and surprised while (Y/n) just walks beside Takemichi and helped him up his feet.

"It's the 'Invincible Mikey'! The leader of Toman!" Akkun exclaimed in shock.

"M... Mi... Sano-kun, I'm with the 3rd special attack unit. I'm Akaishi." A random dude stated to Mikey but Draken pushed him out of the way.

"You're in the way. Mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in." Draken told him while he apologised and stay at the sides.

'Is he interested in guys?' (Y/n) tilted her head slightly and looking at Mikey before back to Draken, then to Kiyomasa.

"Good work." Kiyomasa greeted when he was face to face with Mikey, giving a slight bow, only to receive a kick in the stomach. He doubled over in pain, adding to the one's that (Y/n) made when she punched him.

"Kiyomasa. When did you become so important?" Draken asked the male who was still doubled over and clutching is stomach. "You're seriously going to greet the President with a shallow bow?"

'That's true, he's just a piece of Thrash and that's what I just called him earlier.' (Y/n) snickered silently at Kiyomasa before glancing at Mikey. 'Why do they respect this shrimp so much, anyways?'

"I... I understand." Kiyomasa stuttered, while Takemichi was watching the scene in horror, terrified of what's going to happen to him.

'His expression is so funny!' (Y/n) silent laughed with a small grin, watching Takemichi. 'Man, I'm going to save this in my mind for blackmail purposes.'

Mikey approached Takemichi his face inches from the pissed haired boy, who was surprised by the sudden action and stumbled, falling on the ground.

"What's your name?" Mikey asked with a serious expression, staring down at Takemichi.

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi." The poor boy stuttered, probably scared out of his wits by the serious expression that Mikey was showing.

"I see, Takemichy." He stated making (Y/n) watch everything in the sideline, she was quiet the whole time.

'T...Takemichy?' He thought in confusion. "Huh?"

"That's what Mikey said, so that's what is it. Right, Takemichi?" Draken stated, while (Y/n) was watching the scene like it's a drama series.

Mikey squatted down and grabbed Takemichi's hair making (Y/n) smirked in amusement, thinking that the position they're in seems like Mikey's about to kiss Takemichi.

"Are you really a middle schooler?" Mikey asked, a smile on his face. "Takemichy, from today onward, you're my bitch! Okay? ♡"

'I knew it! He's into guys!' (Y/n) thought watching the interaction with wide eyes, silently gasping in shock. 'This dude's gay for Takemichi! What to do?!'

After overcoming her shocked state, the heterochromia eyed girl decided that she isn't really need in the scene and began to walk away, but a hand stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Draken asked her, as she turned towards the tall male.

"Whichever this feet brings me to, I'm not needed here anymore." She said and pulled her hand away from the male and began walking away from the scene.

"Wait! What's your name?" Mikey asked, making her turn to the blonde boy.

"I'm (Y/n) Cipher." She said with her infamous grin, her eyes glowing slightly.

"From now on, you're also my bitch! ♡" He announced making (Y/n)'s grin slightly drop, a feeling of annoyance going through her chest.

'I'm not a dog.' (Y/n) thought in disdain, the feeling of annoyance was very much more worse than what she usually felt.

"Are you the one who organize this fighting ring?" Mikey asked Kiyomasa, approaching the said latter.

"Y-yes." He stammered while Mikey smiled at him and kicked him  in the chin before grabbing his head.

"Who the fuck are you? Huh?" Mikey asked and began to punch his face, (Y/n) just cheered mentally to beat the guy up.

"That bitch deserves it." (Y/n) snickered, making the tall male besides her glanced at her. He was confused why a girl was in the middle of the fight.

"Now, then. Shall we go home, Ken-chin?" Mikey asked the tall male before starting to walk away, followed by Draken. "'Undergound fights' are stupid."

"Don't do things to ruin the name of 'Toman'." Draken said, glancing back to the crowd.

"Takemichy, (Y/n)-chin." Mikey glanced at the two who was watching the two blondes walk away. "See you later. ♡"

'What's with the hearts?' (Y/n) thought with a blank look, cringing slightly.

"You guys don't stand there Daydreaming, go away!" Draken dismissed the crowd before dissappearing with Mikey, the audience slowly parted the place in silence.

(Y/n) just boredly gazed at where the two was before glancing back at Takemichi and helping him back to his feet again.

.

.

.

-How is it? Do you like the story so far?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments.-

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

9.6K 221 1
โ ๐˜‹๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ? โž -What would happen when a supposed to be calm and peaceful morning was ru...
556 66 26
Ten years after the multiverse was at peace with Bearlywrote and her family. A new enemy emerges from the Fictional Netherworld to conquer the Tooniv...