Dear John...

By dancinginthemoolight

Taylor Allison Swift is a rising star in country music. When her idol, John Clayton Mayer, sent out a tweet w... More

Invisible
Superman
Enchanted
New Light
No Such Thing
Our Song
Tied Together with a Smile
Love on the Weekend
Everything has Changed
Breathe
Half of My Heart
Bonus
Back to December
Speak Now
Begin Again?
Forever and Always
This Love
Dear John
Daugthers
New Beginnings
Second Chances
Tomorrow
Second Chances
Dress (Tour Edition)
Tour Bloopers
Author's Note
Clarity
We are Never Getting Back Together
Better Than Revenge
Plane Rides
Breathe
Gravity
Gravity Part 2
Gravity Part 3
Gravity Part 4
Speak Now Release Part 1
Speak Now Release Part 2
All Too Well
Mistakes Part 1
Mistakes Part 2
Heartaches Part 1
Heartache Part 2
CPS Nightmare
Intensive Care
Funny Moments Part 1
Funny Moments Part 2
New Day
New Deals, Mistake, and CPS
Parents
Tryouts
Easter Eggs
Loving Him Was Red
Family Meeting
Authors Note
Wake-Up Call
Money Talks
Shopping
Decorations
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day Part 1
Christmas Day Part 2
December 26th
December 26th Part 2
Jet Rides
Dress Up
Dress Rehearsal Part 1
Dress Rehearsal Part 2
Dress Rehearsal Part 3
After Party
Plane Rides and Snowball Fights
Joining the Mile High Club
Singapore Part 1
Singapore Part 2
Singapore Part 3
Singapore Part 4
Games
Shopping is Fun?
South Korea
Cooking Lessons
Tokyo Part 1
Tokyo Part 2
Dear Diary
Los Angeles Home
Welcome to LA Part 1
Welcome to LA Part 2
Welcome to LA Part 3
Welcome to LA Part 4
Welcome Home
Speak Now.. Help Now
Dear Diary
Surprises
Secrets
Connecticut Part 1
Connecticut Part 2
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Part 2
Connecticut Part 3
Skate Shop
Ice Rink Part 1
Ice Rink Part 2
Dinner
Connecticut Part 4
Mood Swings
House Hunting
The Game Part 1
The Locker Room
The Game Part 2
The Game Part 3
Free Skate
Dear Diary
New Home Part 1
New Home Part 2
The Day Before
The Day Before Part 2

Sparks Fly

235 1 2
By dancinginthemoolight

Needless to say we were at the studio from 10 in the morning till about 5 in the afternoon adjusting and changing the music into something that he liked and wanted. I went from have a verse in the song to just being the background vocals, but I did not really care to be honest. I was more preoccupied with the fact that I was going on a date with him in a few short hours. 

Finally around 6:00 he decides that what he has adjusted and worked on literally all day is perfect and ready to be approved by his higher ups. So he sent the file to the appropriate channels and looked to me. 

"Sorry it took so long are you ready to head out."

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go I have reservations to a nice restaurant, with the chicken nuggets you like so much, if you so desire. Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and my insides filled with butterflies. A simple touch sent my senses into overdrive as he pulled me out of the studio into the black car that that he was driving. 

"Pick whatever radio station that you wish for, I don't really care which one I usually just browse anyway."

"Thanks, but I'm good. How about we talk?"

"That's fine. How old are you?"

"I'm 18. What's your favorite color?"

"Black, like my soul," he paused smirking at me," just kidding my soul isn't black. What is your favorite animal?"

"Cats."

This continuous question and answering went on for another 20 minutes until we arrived at a fancy restaurant that look well above what was within my checkbook. 

"This place looks expensive, are you sure this is the right place?"

"Yeah I'm positive."

He got out of the car and came to open my door helping me out of the car. Then we walk hand in hand up to the door where the receptionist shows us too a table and looks at me with a face I could only explain to be as pity. 

Soon after being seated the waiter came to take our orders. 

"Good evening, my name is Sasha. What would you like to drink?" She asked John while leaning over where her assets were basically falling out of her shirt  for him to take in. 

"Umm......" he thought looking away from her towards me. "I would like a water. Tator what would you like to drink?"

"Oh, a water please." 

"So hun is this your little sister?" Sasha asked John. 

"This is my date, Taylor. Not that this is any of your business. Now I suggest you leave before I call your boss. Also, I would like another waiter because you" motions in her general direction, "are way too much to deal with."

Astonished she turn around stomping away, meanwhile I was chuckling at her expense. 

"Sorry she was a bit rude. Do you know what you want to order?" John askes.

"Chicken nuggies and fries duh."

"I should have known." he replies laughing. "Anyway what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well tomorrow I am flying back home."

"Oh that's too bad, but I guess it's fine I have to head home as well."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I ready to chill for a few days at home; I have been all over the place lately."

The new waiter come with the waters and sets them down. 

"I am so sorry about Sasha. What what you two like to order?

"We both would like to have chicken nuggets and fries," John replies.

"Yes, sir that will be right out," the waiter says as he leaves the table.

"You didn't have to order for me."

"I wanted too; besides, we were getting the same thing," He says grinning ear to ear. 

We continue our game from the previous day and ask more questions to get to know each other. Soon enough the food comes out and we both dig in devouring the food. 

"This is delicious!"

"I know. I love the food here. It is always homemade in the back." 

"I wish I could have food like this everyday."

"I know right."

We go back to eating out chicken and in between bites we continue to talk about music, life, school, work, and other topics. This night could not have been better. This man honestly is the sweetest man I have ever met. He honestly reminds me of prince charming from Cinderella. He flew in and in a matter or hours has managed to grab apart of my heart. In fact he has stolen half of my heart just as his song stated. 

Too soon the food ran out and it was time to pay the bill, so John called the waiter over and paid the bill. After the waiter left John looked at me with mischief in his eye.

"You know how I promised to get you home by 10:30 by my scouts honor? Well, I hate to burst your bubble but I was never and will never be a scout. To much outdoors for me."

With that being said he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the restaurant into the car. Once in he took off and drove towards the sunset. 

"So we have two choices, I can take you to your hotel, or you can come home with me. Which would you prefer?"

"Umm..... I don't wanna go back home yet so your place works for me."

With that he smiled and pressed the gas taking off to his apartment on the other side of city. While in the car we were singing along to Bon Jovi. around 20 minutes later we pulled up at his apartment. He got out and opened my door helping me out. then he showed me up to his place. Once inside, I looked around and noticed he was messy, but it was not to bad. I mean he is a bachelor. 

"Soon enough he comes into the living room to find me. We can watch a movie if you would like. I have a selection in my room on the wall. " 

"Sure, sounds great," I respond as I head into the other room and pick a movie. 

He comes in a few minutes later and we lay back on the bed watching Spiderman. After the movie is over we start the second. In the middle of this move however, John removes his shirt saying that the room is stuffy. This action cause me to gulp as this man is ripped having abs and every other muscle you could think of.

I was gazing at him for a couple of minutes before he noticed what was going on.

"See something you like sweet heart?" 

I quickly looked away blushing and remained quiet. As a result of my actions John started to laugh at me. 

"Well I guess that's a no. Anyway do you wanna drink?"

"Like alcohol?" 

"Yeah, wanna drink?"

"Sure?" With that he went to the kitchen and got me a drink. Then we leaned back and watched the movie.

Eventually, Spiderman 2 ends, and I sit up extremally tipsy.

"So, what 'cha wanna do?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Umm..."

"I mean I know what I wanna do."

"I don't know a-"

"Come on it'll be fun."

"But-" 

"No buts, I promise it'll feel good."

"Fine," I say reluctantly not really knowing what I want and also partially due to my intoxication, but at the same time he's my idol. I spent years looking up to him. However, I did not get much time to think about what I had just said because as soon as it was out my mouth he was on top of me. 

SMUT WARNING

His lips were on my neck suckling on the skin beneath my ear. He then trickle his cool lips down my neck to kiss my collar bone the back up to my mouth. Man was this mans lips amazing at kissing. He nipped at my bottom lip to gain full access to my mouth and quickly took over the newly acquired territory.

As the kiss became more heated, his hands started to wonder the curves of my body. They landed on my thighs and started to push my sundress up. After a few minutes of making out his hand landed on my butt over my underwear. He grinned into the kiss and pulls my underwear down tantalizingly slow. To the point I am about to snap. 

However this never happened as he shoves them the rest of the way off. Once they are his quickly replaces his hand on my hips running his fingers up and down my thigh. At this point he stops kissing me and just looks in my eyes. His eye glimmered as if he had found a shiny new toy that he wanted to play with and he did. He moved his hand from my hips to my center and slowly messaged making me moan with anticipation. 

"I barely touched you and your soaked." 

I had no comment as I was in extasy. He then slid his fingers inside of me, stretching me out for him to go into. He smirked as I moaned his name into his neck. After a few minutes in bliss he pulled away and removed his pants. At this same time I removed my sundress that was up to my chest. 

After the clothes was off he climbed on top of me and kissed on my shoulders and chest. Eventually he changes and adjusts to where he can go in. 

"This might sting a little." Once he said that he went fully in and never looked back pounding himself into me over and over. 

To say this hurt was not even close to how it felt. It was excruciatingly painful as if some one took a pair of scissors and starting hacking away. It's not supposed to feel like this. I was crying yet he did not notice. 

Eventually though the suffering ended and he pulled out. When he did he looked down and grinned. 

Smut Ending

"Thanks." 

That was all he said before he got up and went to the bathroom. That was all he said before he walked out the door the next morning.  Lastly that was all he said before he left Texas to never speak to me again.

Spark flews but came crashing down and just ended up burning me in the end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1K 10
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...
737 9 9
when you find out about a certain football player showing up at your tour you decide to reach out just because of all the dating rumors, but what if...
48.9K 1.9K 58
Katy Perry and John Mayer have always been close, but when several life changing experiences happen, will they ever find their happy ending?
13.2K 187 9
I CHANGED THE COVER PHOTO (same story). This is a (fictional) story on what is happening right now with Taylor and Travis. It's loosely based on thei...