ꨄ 별안간 ꨄ 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍

By seven7heeleven

y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? ... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - First Day of School
Chapter 3 - New Friends?!
Chapter 4 - Unknown Number
Chapter 5 - Dinner with Friends
Chapter 6 - Late Night Walk
Chapter 7 - Truth or dare?!
Chapter 8 - Sleep over
[Chapter 10 - Meeting Enhypen]
Chapter 11 - Moving in with the chaotic boys
Chapter 12 - Game Night
Chapter 13 - First day living with them
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - Surprise Dinner
Chapter 16 - School
Chapter 17 - Seperation
Chapter 18 - Secrets
Chapter 19 - School Audition
[Chapter 20 - News]
Chapter 21 - Vacation
Chapter 22 - Carnival
Chapter 23 - Confession?!
Chapter 24 - Home
Chapter 25 - Trainees
Chapter 26 - Drama
Chapter 27 - Confession pt 2
Chapter 28 - Kiss??!!?!??!
Chapter 29 - EVALUATION
[Chapter 30 - Debut Team]
Chapter 31 - Shirtless
Chapter 32 - Bubble tea crush
Chapter 33 - KISS
Chapter 34 - Jealousy, Jealousy
Chapter 35 - Cake
Chapter 36 - Face Mask
Chapter 37 - Literal Cupcake
Chapter 38 - Ice rink
Chapter 39 - the WON for me
[Chapter 40 -Debut]
Chapter 41 - Haters
Chapter 42 - Leader
Chapter 43 - VLIVE
Chapter 44 - Feelings
Chapter 45 - Climb a Mountain
Chapter 46 - Wonnie Jelly
Chapter 47 - Camping
Chapter 48 - 10 Months
Chapter 49 - Trapped
[Chapter 50 - Freed]
Chapter 51 - Sick
Chapter 52 - Butterflies
Chapter 53 - Confession PT. 3
Chapter 54 - Closet
Chapter 55 - BBT
Chapter 56 - Final CONFESSION OMGNJEJS

Chapter 9 - Bungeoppang

3.4K 131 19
By seven7heeleven

He laid down next to me. It was akward but somehow cozy. I was facing him. His eyes closed.

He is very pretty i never realized that. Well i did but „wow up close is he very handsome." I thought to myself starring at him.

I didn't noticed that he had his eyes open already and was looking me in the eyes.

„What are you looking at." he said smirking.

„Uhm nothing." I quickly turned around. Feeling like an embarrassed piece a sh*t. lmao

*crack*

I heard a noise. And was scared. I slowly turned back around to face jungwon again.

„D-did you h-heard that t-too jungwon???" I was scared.

„yeah i did"he said obviously scared.

„what was that?" I asked.

*crack*

Before he could answer I buried my face in his chest.
He was shocked by my action but he just let my head rest there.

Before it could crack again he put his arm around me and held me tight. I don't remember how long we were in this position but we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning

We both woke up from nikis voice saying

„Wake up you love birds" he was folding his blanket and making his bed.

The two of us noticed we were still in each other's arms and quickly got distant. We were both sooooo uncomfortable right now LMAO.

„So are you to gonna get up i'm hungry let's make breakfast. Plus we have school so we gotta hurry."
He crossed his arms on his chest slightly smiling.

„Ohhh yeah sure i'll go into the bathroom and get ready give me 10 minutes the. we can make breakfast."

„okeyyy" he clasped his hands together. He seems very hungry haha.

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. AHHHHH what the hell why do i look like that???? This is horror. I quickly washed my face brushed my teeth and did my scincare.

Then i rushed from the bathroom into my room and grabbed some clothes to wear. I decided not to wear my uniform yet cause i was too lazy. So i just grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie. After changing i got out of my room again.

"Alrighty guys let's make us some food!!!"

They both cheered and got up from the couch to the kitchen isle.

"What do the two of you want?"

"Hmmm let me think what a bout pancakes?" Jungwon suggested.

"Good idea. Wait do y'all like bungeoppang?" i asked.

"LIKE BUNGEOPPANG?? NOOO I LOVE IT!" niki then almost screamed.

A bright smile appeared on my face.

"Okay then lets make bungeoppang and pancakes"

The two just nodded and got some of the ingredients out of the fridge. While i went to the drawers and got some ingredients out of there too.

We had a lot of fun while making bungeoppang.

After we finished making the food i told the boys to go set the table so i could clean the kitchen.

...

"You said you live in a dorm with a total of 7" i said munching my food.

They nodded.

"But why? You do have parents right?" still munching.

Jungwon gulped the food and then started speaking.
"All of us have parents but we are trainees and that's why we live together."

"You are what?????"
My mind just got crazy. So they are trainees? They are living my dream of becoming an idol woah woah woah what i can't handle that. That's so cool. I can't wait to tell yeojeong about that.

"Ya we're trainees under bighit." Niki said after grabbing two more of the fishes and putting them on his plate.

"Woah that is so cool" I said in amazement.

Niki simply just smiled.

"Is your dorm big?"

"Is it cool to live with 5 other guys?"

I asked them a lot of questions and instead of getting annoyed by me asking they answered all of them.

I was happy.

"Omg guys we have to go we can answer your questions another time. Or when you will visit our dorm.But let's go to school now i don't want to be late." Jungwon said grabbing his stuff and putting the last piece of pancake in his mouth.

We all went to school together

...
In class

Lucky me wasn't late HAH these boys literally made me come early than i had to. Wow no one ever was able to do that. Not even yeojeong.

I sat down on the table where i usually sit and put my things on it.

Then someone sat next to me.
Yup it was yeojeong who did you expected ?

I hugged her tight and asked her about what happened to her grandpa.

She sighed and told me that she has to visit him again the whole next two weeks because he might not live long. So she would spend as much time with him that they had left together.

I hugged her again because i could see she was tearing up again telling the story.

End of class

It was friday so it's now weekend but what should i do without yeojeong?

Then i got a call.

From heeseung?

I answered the call.

"Yoboseyo heeseung" i said happily.

"Oh heyyy y/n so let me explain. Yeojeong called me last night and told me she would be gone for two weeks. And you would be alone at your dorm."

"That's right"

"So she asked me to take care of you since she can't have an eye on you while she's gone."

"So what did she said??"

"She said that you should live with us the two weeks"

"I should what-?

TO BE CONTINUED...
———————————————————————————

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗵𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿🥳🥳

𝗢𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 10 𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. 😁
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗹

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝘆𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲

-𝗯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.4K 45
Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing at the end of the day. Falling into eac...
45.8K 2.1K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
16.9K 567 28
𝐍𝐈-𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ..? __________ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆...
316K 13.4K 48
🥯ㅤ𓏧ㅤ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a fierce yet soft-hearted girl had an encounter with a dance prodigy . music brought them close but will t...