Broken Pieces - Finding Way T...

By Hritu04

Well think of a husband and wife who have everything. Family, daughter, job, money and house. But Naina and A... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
You gotta read this!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
Author's Note
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
Author's Note

83

506 29 7
By Hritu04

"What nonsense are you speaking? How can you say that you don't know?"

The man in thirties, wearing white crisp shirt and black pant, asked angrily glaring at the man who was in his mid twenties who looked utterly nervous hearing the person roar as if it would be the last day of him being alive.

"I am sorry, Aditya sir"

"What the heck do you mean by 'I am sorry' Huh? I trusted you for this work even though everyone warned me saying that it was a wrong decision. And when I gave you a simple and smallest task of all, you are telling me you don't know how you lost the file? Are you serious?"

The man in twenties shivered at the sudden raise in his voice and hung his head down. Aditya, ran his fingers through his hairs in frustration as he looked at the dark sky out of the window. He was ready to leave for the airport, when he got a call by his junior colleague saying that the file which was presented by him in the meeting and had to send it to the clients, was now nowhere to found because there junior colleague lost the pendrive itself.
Aditya was supposed to send it to the clients and after rechecking, the decision would be taken whether to finalise the deal or not. Now when the file was not there, what was he supposed to send them? He groaned in frustration, as he really wanted to be somewhere else.

Having no other option, he sat the whole night, he prepared the file again and there were lot of changes compared to the previous one and in this situation, he had to present this to the clients and explain them all over again.

When the next morning arrived, Aditya woke up suddenly with loud sound of knocking the hotel door. Groaning, he made his way to the door and opened to his junior who looked back at him guiltily.

"Sir..... The meeting is in half an hour"

The very next second, he was greeted with the door shutting down on his face.

In exact half an hour, Aditya was standing in the meeting room where everyone had gathered. As he started, his mobile constantly rang which was disturbing his meeting as he recieved many stares. He quickly excused himself from the meeting and licked up the call.

"I in meeting right now, so can you just stop calling me?"

Saying, hang up the call even before the person on the other side could speak and he resumed the meeting which took place for more than two hours. By the time it ended, it was already noon. It took lot of efforts to convince the clients to go with the new changes compared to previous once. But in the end, Aditya managed to convince them somehow.

The second everyone left the meeting, the first thing Aditya did was to send the file immediately to his email as well as saved in his laptop before he passed the pendrive to the man who stood beside him.

Aditya gulped down the water from the glass that was placed on the table as he hadn't had his breakfast, he was really hungry. Aditya and his junior, left the meeting room and made their way back to his room where Aditya ordered the food for himself, by letting him know that he didn't wanted to see him for a while.

Once he reached the room, where he sat waiting for the food to arrive, he scrolled through his mobile. As he saw the multiple missed calls from none other than his wife, Naina. He groaned in realisation.

It was their anniversary today and he hadn't spoken to her since two days because of this meeting for which he had come to Mumbai. He regretted the words he spoke to her during the meeting and now he just didn't feel right to sort it out in mobile. He knew that he has screwed up and he has to go home as soon as possible.

He missed her so much. All he wanted was to be with her and hold her in his arms. He tried to book the tickets back to his city but to his dismay, all the tickets were booked. There was one flight which was in the night, around eight o' clock. He felt so helpless.

He somehow managed to reach home just half an hour before midnight. He called Pratap to open the door and the second he entered inside the home, he rushed towards his room to see complete darkness as he saw Naina drooping her eyes, slowly entering in her deep slumber.

Aditya heard her whisper in lowest voice, which felt like Naina has been crying.

"I miss you Aditya"

He cursed himself for hurting her like this. He could have at least called her and wished or at least messaged her. But he was an idiot who couldn't even save a file before handing the pendrive to such an irresponsible person.

He caressed her cheeks and he felt a tear rolling from the side of her eyes, which he wiped it softly not wanting to wake her up in the middle of the night. Aditya was tired and hadn't eaten properly anything, as just couldn't when all he wanted was to be with his wife.

"Happy anniversary Naina"

Whispering in his heart, he leaned over her and placed a soft feathery peck on her forehead. He then discarded his shirt and just lied beside Naina and pulling her sleeping form in his arms as he felt Naina snuggling closer to him feeling the warmth from him.

When the next morning arrived, Naina woke up to feeling the familiar warmth and an arm around her waist. Naina opened her eyes to see Aditya holding her in his arms and sleeping.

Naina could not believe that he was here, beside her. She slowly raised her hand towards Aditya's face and just slapped him which made Aditya to wake up startled.

The second Aditya opened his eyes, Naina gasped and retreated her hand and cover her mouth as she realised that she just slapped her husband while he was sleeping.

Naina looked petrified for what she did while Aditya just stared deeper into her eyes. It had been days, since he saw those obsidian black eyes which spoke oceans of emotions while her lips didn't.

"I - I.... Y-you.... I... here... How.... y-"

Naina uttered incoherent words that she herself didn't understand anything and before she could speak properly, Aditya slammed his lips on her's.

Aditya hovered over her and kissed her rough and passionately. He held her face in hand and another hand slipped down to hold by her waist. Naina didn't understand what exactly was happening, in the early hours of morning. It took a while for her to register in her mind that she was being kissed and by her husband, Aditya. Which meant, he was right here.

He was back?

But when?

How?

When Aditya felt her not responding to his kisses, he bit her lip to gain her attention to him. Naina opened her eyes to meet his brown ones which were demanding.

"Kiss me back" Aditya breathed over her face and smashed his lips again on her's and kissed her hungrily. The moment Naina parted her lips, Aditya pushed his tongue inside her mouth and exploring each and every corner while Naina held him by grasping his hairs, and moaned to his rough kisses.

Naina couldn't respond to the way he was kissing. It made her mind completely blank and all she could feel was his lips and tongue in her mouth and her loud heart beats.

Whilst Naina let him kiss her, the flashes of previous day's and the day before's words spoken by him were echoed in her mind which made her to push him away forcefully.

Stunned by Naina's push, Aditya looked at her as he breathed in. Naina was gasping for air as her eyes turned teary and she looked at him angrily and pushed him again, making him to fall beside her.

"Naina-"

Naina didn't let him speak and she turned away from him and covered herself completely by the duvet.

"I am sorry, Naina"

Naina didn't budge to his pleas.

"I really couldn't make it yesterday, I am sorry"

Naina removed the duvet and sat up, glaring at him angrily she lashed at him.

"Even if you couldn't make it, the least you could have done is to call me at least for once! Didn't you have even a minute to call me and wish? And when I did call you, you were so busy to even respond! And now, you come and kiss me?"

"Hey, common Naina. Didn't you miss me? Are you not happy to see me back?"

"No! I am not! You can go back to wherever you want and I didn't miss you even for a second"

"Oh, is it? But yesterday night I think someone did say that they missed me. Who was it?"

Naina glared at him and was not ready to give up. After all he made her suffer.

"I hate you!"

"Naina, I am really really sorry. I know I shouldn't have-"

"But still you did it."

Muttering, Naina got down the bed the moment Aditya tried to pull her closer to him.

"All your promises are lies! You say something and you do something! All you had to do was just call me and speak for a minute. Was that too difficult for you? You know what? You have completely changed and you don't care anymore! You have become sel-"

Naina stopped as she noticed that he wasn't listening but he was seeing somewhere else. She followed her gaze to see what exactly he do busy in looking.

Naina's eyes widened with shock as she realised that she was wearing nothing but a black shirt which reached her mid thighs and nothing else. On top of that, the shirt she was wearing belonged to none other than Aditya.

"Ahaan.... Didn't miss me, Huhm?"

Aditya got down the bed and took steps towards Naina as she stepped backwards, trying to cover herself. Her face was completely flushed from embarrassment and anger.

"Don't step near me. Stay right there!"

"How can I stay, when I can do so many things while you are naked from below?"

Naina's breath hitched in her throat and gulped in nervous as she constantly tried to pull the shirt down, hoping for its length to grow magically.

Naina took each step back, as she saw Aditya not stopping. Her back hit the wall and she gasped feeling caged between him and the wall. Now that she had nowhere to escape, Aditya stared at her with intense and a smile curled up on his face.

Naina tried to push herself into the wall wanting to disappear from here, her hands clutched onto the wall. Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily and her eyes closed tightly as she could do nothing.

Aditya smiled amusingly at his silly girl. He moved his hand near her face and slided his fingers through the length of her open hairs and pushed behind her ear. He trailed his eyes along the movement of his fingers which traced over her face and her lips parted on him touching her lips.

"Didn't you miss me?"

Naina heard his husky voice near her ear.

"No"

Naina breathed as she already started feeling giddy.

"Not even a single bit?"

He asked again, hovering over her face.

"....."

Naina couldn't say anything as she felt his nose touching her's and the closeness was making difficult for her to speak. Not that she wanted to say that she didn't miss him. She did miss him so much that it was taking everything in her to stop throwing herself on him and never let go of him.

"Tell me Naina"

Aditya demanded for the answer as he caressed her cheeks with his both hands and his whole front body touching her's leaving no gap.

Her hands moved up to hold him on their cord. That is when Naina realised that Aditya was standing with his naked chest.

"I missed you Aditya."

Whispering, Naina kissed him on his lips startling Aditya. Her kisses were soft and emotional. She tried to put everything that she felt all these days during his absence and letting him know that how awful out was to live in his absence and without hearing his voice.

Aditya let her kiss him and he responded to her soft kisses in the same way she did. Then, Naina pulled back to gasp the air and this time Aditya smashed his lips against her and continued to kiss her not letting her to take time for breathing.

He held by her waist and back of her neck as he kissed her, pushing into her as if wanting to loose himself in her.

After what felt like eternity, Aditya pulled back and placed his forehead on her's and breathed heavily and so did Naina.

"I love you"

Aditya pecked on her lips and lifted her in his arms and laid her on the bed and slided beside her.

As Naina felt his intense gaze, she averted her gaze shyly as she tried to cover her thighs.

"I didn't know that you missed me so much that you wore my shirts during nights?"

"....."

Naina's face turned red.

"Do you know how much I am controlling myself from doing the things which I want to do to you, mmm?

"Then who told you to control?"

Naina shocked both herself and Aditya by her words.

'How in the hell did I even ask that?'

Naina scolded herself when it was too late, seeing the reacting Aditya had on his face.

"Acha ji?"

"No, I mean.... I-"

Not letting Naina to speak, Aditya started tickling her as Naina bursted in laughter along with him.

"No! Stop!"

"Please!"

"Stop"

Aditya finally stopped and he had made her sit on his stomach in the process which Naina realised. He had his hands on her bare thighs.

"I didn't know that you could look so....."

"So?"

Naina asked him tilting his head.

Aditya woke up suddenly with Naina still sitting on him. With his sudden movement, it felt like Naina was straddling him but she wasn't and placed her hands on his chest.

"So...... Sexy,

So...... Hot,

So...... Irresistible,

So...... Beautiful"

He whispered as he continued to caress her thighs making her feel hot and breathless. Naina blushed hearing him say such things which he hadn't said till now.

"And yet, you tell me that I am punishing you. But in reality, aren't I the one who is being punished? Not touching my wife until now?"

Naina could feel his heart beating rapidly as she continued to place her hands on his chest.

Aditya raised his one hand to caress her cheeks. Feeling the warmth, Naina leaned into his touches like a melting rock.

"You are touching me now"

Naina whispered innocently with her flushed face.

Aditya chuckled at her and said.

"I know I am. And you know what exactly I am speaking about, don't you?"

Naina averted her gaze feeling shy. She knew it. But she hadn't expected him to talk about it.

"Common, let's go and eat. I am hungry"

Aditya tried to move but Naina stopped

"No!"

"Why?"

"You will leave again. And it will all be dream when I wake up"

Naina pouted.

"Okay, my silly girl. Let's sleep for a while and later when you wake up and see me, you will know that it is not dream"

Aditya laid on his back along with Naina on top of him and together they drowned in deep slumber.

_______

Hey guys!
I hope you are loving this part 2.
I am really trying very hard to write as much as possible.
I hope you're enjoying!
Please do comment and vote for the chapter!

Thank you

Dated - 02 October, 2020

Edited - 18 June 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.1K 77
" I was just thinking...if it's a thing that girls in your family are married off at twenty one...um... aren't you twenty one again?" she hesitantly...
222K 1.1K 199
Mature content
533K 20K 37
One fateful evening, changes everything in Radhika Shenoy's Life. Dreams were shattered and new ones were formed. Raghuvaran IPS, a young cop who cru...
48.8K 1.8K 13
This is a story of two muslim cousins who fall in love with each other since childhood... But fate has other story and he had to leave her. 10 years...