Broken Pieces - Finding Way T...

De Hritu04

Well think of a husband and wife who have everything. Family, daughter, job, money and house. But Naina and A... Mais

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
You gotta read this!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
Author's Note
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
Author's Note

82

500 30 9
De Hritu04

"Mumma!"

Early in the morning a loud excited voice which belonged to a little girl who was looking for her mother everywhere as she ran from one room to another.

"What is it Nia? Why are you shouting?"

Naina who had woken up late, was adjusting her hairs as she walked out of the room hearing her daughter's voice.

The moment she stepped into the hall, she heard a loud blasting sound making her heart almost jump out of its cage.

Startled, Naina placed her hand over her chest and breathed. Her gaze wandered around the hall which was decorated and many colour and shiny papers showered over her head.

"Happy anniversary!"

Naina stared at her in-laws and her daughter who had wide smile on their faces waiting for her to react.

"Mom? Dad?"

Naina hadn't expected for this surprise early in the morning. Surely, she remembered that it was her's and Aditya's anniversary. But then the last year they had not celebrated, as she was still sad. She thought that they would not celebrate this year too. But to her surprise, they did which overwhelmed her.

"Thank you so much, mom. Dad. You both are the best!"

Naina hugged them not about able to thank enough for the things they do for.

"Happy anniversary Mumma!"

Nia hugged Naina making her to turn around and kneel on the floor and hugged her daughter tightly.

"Thank you so much, my dearest bachcha!"

While hugging Nia, Naina remembered Aditya's words which he had spoken to get in the past.

'I would never make you forget our anniversary'

He had whispered in her ears. Remembering, she felt sad in absence of him and she missed him so much. But he was not here.

Seeing how the smile faded on Naina's face, Archana placed her hand on Naina's head and spoke.

"You are missing him? What can we do now that he's not here. Even we miss him so much"

"Naina, common cut this cake! So what if he's not here? It's his punishment that he missed the chance to celebrate. Let him return, I will scold and twist his ears in such a way that he would never think of leaving you again!"

Everyone laughed, as Pratap lightened up the mood. Naina nodded her head and she cut the cake along with Nia who was now nine years old.

After the cake was cut, Naina fed them and then she was blessed and was given gifts by her in-laws and Nia had made a drawing for her which was so special to her.

As it was Saturday, Nia still had school and Naina had to drop her since Aditya was not here.

Saying, she sent Nia to her room get ready for school as she herself got ready and then later she dropped Nia to her school.

On her way back to home, she recollected how everything was changing but the love and care for Aditya never changed and it was same case with Aditya too. He pampered her like a small child and now she was too much dependent on him that even the three days of separation felt like three years for her.

We often hear that people saying that it is never too late to start right from the scratch even though knowing very well that it is not possible everytime. Some are really lucky to have the new beginning of their life, as not everyone get the opportunity to start over.

It happened something similar like this with Naina and Aditya. After everything, they had decided to welcome the new beginnings of their life. It has been now almost two years, since Naina saw Arthi going unconscious. She was in coma. It wasn't easy for Naina to get back on track when everytime she has been suffering the loss of people she loved and cared about.

But when Naina kept on recollecting Arthi's last words before her operation, Naina realised that what she has got was something not everyone would get and she can't take everything for granted.

All she said to Aditya was, ' screw the past! I want to live my each and every moment with you, Aditya. I want to loose myself in you in such a way that, wherever I see or go it would always lead to you at the end. I have already lost everyone, Aditya. Now I can't loose you too. I can't loose my marriage. I can't loose my family, my daughter. I want to live the life like I never lived, Aditya. And each and everything I want to do is with you'

Naina had decided to forget everything that was related to her past and try to live the life which she has ahead of her. Even after Naina had accepted him to be her life, Aditya didn't take any step forward in their relationship. He felt like it would be taking advantage of her when she was still trying to get back to her track.

Aditya knew that Naina was putting up a strong face in front of him and everyone, but internally she was breaking and crying everyday. All he did was be with her and for her whenever she needed him.

Now, after so many months, Naina had slowly taking a step forward in forgetting her past even though they had never spoken about it. But she was surely getting over the loss of her friend.

"This is not fair, husband. It's our anniversary and you are not here. You will have to be punished for punishing me by leaving me alone"

Naina looked at his photo in her mobile and scowled at him. He hadn't called her, not even once to wish her. And when she called him, he cut off the call saying that he was busy in meeting.

Naina hoped that he would call her once his meeting was over. The whole day she waited for his call, but he didn't. She tried to call him again and again, but his call was always either busy or out of network coverage area.

She then later left to pick Nia from the school and returned home. Even then, she hadn't received any calls from him. Sulking, she left to her room.

While dinner, Archana noticed how sad Naina was.

"Naina? My child, maybe he's really busy. Otherwise, you know that he never forgets your anniversary"

"Yes, mom"

Naina said sadly as she continued to eat her dinner.

After finishing the dinner, when Archana gave her a glass of milk she refused to drink. Saying,

"I will not drink, mom. Your son doesn't care about me. If he did, he would have called me at least once. Tell him, if he receives your call, that I will not let him go easily. Let him return home first, I will not even talk with him"

"Naina..... "

Not listening to Archana, she made her way back to her room which was completely dark and switched on the lights. Naina looked around the room which was empty and she for a minute she could see how Aditya used to gaze her, how he used to tease her, how he used to laugh at her silliness and how he kissed her senselessly.

She was missing him too much that she wanted him to be right here, right now. But she knew that it was not possible. He was not in the city. He had gone to Mumbai for his meeting.

But then she questioned, how can he not be there with her on their anniversary? What happened about the promises to making it impossible to forget? Naina felt her eyes itching to cry, as she changed into one of his long t-shirt.

It was what she did in his absence to feel his presence. She breathed in the air, trying desperately to feel the warmth which she felt in his arms. But this t-shirt was nowhere near to Aditya's arms where she could find her solace.

Sighing, Naina switched off the light and laid on the bed which was cold and lonely. She turned and tossed for what seemed like an hour and tried to sleep. But sleep was far from her eyes, as she laid with her eyes wide open.

"I miss you Aditya"

Naina mumbled as she felt her eyes drooping in tiredness and a lone tear escaped from side of her eye. Before she could even close her eyes completely and fall into slumber, she dreamt of a warm hand caressing softly on her face and wiping her tears and a soft peck on her forehead and then she was greeted with the darkness as the sleep consumed her.

_________

Hello guys!
This was the first chapter and I know it is very small. I intended to write a lengthy chapter but I just couldn't help myself from updating this asap!
I think I might write short chapters so that I can try updating sooner.

I hope you liked this chapter......
Please do comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you guys!

Dated - 29 September, 2020

Edited - 18 June 2021

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 48.7K 58
Arpana could hear guests murmuring about the bride swap and the judgemental talks on how it is her second marriage. Arpana was immune to this kind of...
86.7K 6.4K 98
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always find myself getting mesmerized by him. And today is no different. As I come into th...
300K 11K 36
[one] in which a drummer and a songwriter find common interest in a coffee shop - along with something more that neither of them could have ever expe...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...