Soulmates.

KikolovesMingi tarafından

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... Daha Fazla

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 55

964 78 65
KikolovesMingi tarafından

Warning! Minor character death.

A day later, before Yeosang left to the forest, he went to check on his younger brother. He had heard from Yunho and his father that when an omega presents, they usually rest for about almost a week because they're body needs time to get used to the change. Yeosang's however, didn't take as long due to the mating call.
Wooyoung didn't seem to be in pain anymore and the maids were checking on him regularly so he knew he was fine.

On his way to the forest, he found Yunho and Mingi laughing and swinging their swords in the courtyard.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Just practicing our posture and positioning," his brother replied.
"Where are you going?" Mingi asked.
"To practice."
"In the forest? Just practice with us. We can help you."
Yeosang already had plans with Seong today and he didn't want to miss it.
"No that's ok. Thanks for offering though," he smiled and went on his way.

The King exited his quarters with a wide smile expecting to find Minhyuk, but frowned when the alpha wasn't there. He looked around but there was no sight of him. He thought maybe he'd find him near the throne room and headed there.

On his way, he felt something behind him and he quickly pulled out a dagger from his sleeve and turned around ready to slice the persons throat.
Minhyuk smiled presumptuously at his friend, his fist right in front of the King's face.

"Seems like you haven't forgotten after all," he smirked.
"Well, I am a great teacher."
Woohyung scoffed.
"You know if this was real, I'm the victor here. I have a knife, and you a measly fist."
"Oh really?" Minhyuk raised a brow. He used his foot to trip the King and when he stumbled and tried to steady himself, he flicked his forehead, resulting with his bottom hitting the ground. Woohyung groaned and Minhyuk laughed.

"I always told you to stop belittling martial arts. You never listen," he said haughtily.
"How dare you attack your King!" Woohyung exclaimed a hint of a smile on his lips.
Minhyuk simply looked down at him and laughed, Woohyung soon joining him.

On their way to the throne room, they heard a loud ringing sound and a few guards running around. He stopped one of the guards to ask them what was going on.
"We're being intruded your majesty," he quickly replied before the King dismissed him.

The guard went to inform the prince as well but couldn't find him. When he saw Yunho and Mingi in the courtyard he alerted them of the situation. The boys went around the castle to make sure everybody was in their positions and to warn the others.

When the King and his guard reached the raised pavilion, they were surrounded by a group of Baek soldiers. They walked backwards until their backs were against one another as they eyed their opponents.

"Surely I don't need to protect you from all of them. A great King like you can handle himself can't he?" Minhyuk teased.
"Che! Worry about yourself," he retorted and pulled out his dagger.

At the same time, they both attacked their opponents, Minhyuk punching the first one in the face and cracking his neck in the process. As more came towards him, he reluctantly picked up one of their swords and slashed each one of them as they came. He turned around quickly to look at the King and saw him holding out against a sword with a measly dagger. He laughed and stabbed another soldier.

"You have to do more than that Woo," he said clanging his sword against another.
The King understood what his friend meant and kicked the soldier's leg. When they stumbled, he stabbed their forehead and smiled. Minhyuk was a great teacher.

"That's it!" His friend praised and slit the throat of the soldier he was fighting. He turned around and saw the King bending down to pick up his dagger and unbeknownst to him was a soldier quietly running to attack him from behind.

"Watch out!" He yelled running for his friend and pushing him out of the way. The soldiers sword pierced right through him directly under his heart.

Woohyung groaned in pain as his bottom had slammed against the ground for the second time today. He opened his eyes to find his friend's back facing him, a sharp metal poking out with blood dripping from it.

"HYUNG?!!" He screamed.

Minhyuk grabbed the soldiers hand so they couldn't move and stabbed them as well. When they fell to the floor, he let go and pulled the sword out of his chest and stumbled to the ground.

"Hyuk! Hyung!" Woohyung screamed laying his friend's head on his lap.
"Somebody call a do-" his friend tugged his sleeve and shook his head.
A guard heard the scream and came to see what was going on. He gasped and ran for a doctor.
On his way, he passed by Mingi and Yunho who stopped him.

"What's going on?" The prince asked.
"The King was attacked!"
"Is he hurt?" Yunho asked seriously.
"No but his guard is."
Mingi's eyes widened at that and he ran.

"Aahh this is uneventful," Minhyuk chuckled a little. His breathing was haggard.
"Who's going to be here to goad you in my stead?" He asked sadly, a lump stuck in his throat.
"Shut it! You're not dying. Not before me!" Woohyung cried.
Minhyuk laughed.
"You always were a cry baby."
He breathed heavily once again.

"Ah, he's here. My one and only."
The King looked up and found Mingyu running towards them.
"Hyuk! Hyuk!" He cried frantically. His face was stained with tears and worry.

"I kept him safe for you," he said tapping the King's knee softly.
"Like I promised." He smiled. The same smile Mingyu fell in love with. Said omega only cried harder.
"Dummy! You should have protected yourself too!"
Minhyuk teared up and smiled.
"Why is it that the only time the three of us are together is when one of us is hurt?"
Woohyung's tears dripped down his face and onto Minhyuk's forehead.

"FATHER! FATHER!!" Mingi ran towards them.
"Oh my little Min!"
Mingi saw his father lying on the floor, his head on the King's lap and his shirt stained red.
"What are you doing on the floor?!" He yelled.
"That's embarrassing! Get up!" He ordered.
The King looked at him angrily and Mingyu shot him a dirty look.
Minhyuk let out a breathy laugh.
"That's my son! It seems I've taught you well."

The others were confused by the interaction.
Mingi bent down beside him and tugged him.
"I'm serious father. Get up. You can't leave me. You can't leave me alone!" The alpha cried.

"What do you mean? You're not alone. You have everybody here by your side. You'll be fine. Besides, you know what I'm going to say. You've heard it 1500 times. I'm sure I don't need to say it again," he teased.
Mingi cried harder into his shoulder.

"Be strong and protect others. Respect your friends, respect the King but most importantly, respect yourself!" He chanted.

"You see. You're fine," Minhyuk smiled.
He looked to the side and recognized Yunho standing behind the boy crying.

"Hey. Lover boy," he called and Yunho immediately responded coming closer and holding his hand.
He hasn't seen Minhyuk that much since he's presented but he admired him. The alpha was strong and he had always wanted to be like him.

"Take care of Mingi for me ok. He'll say he's strong but he's a crybaby. Just like your father," he teased again, but Woohyung didn't care and only cried harder.
Yunho chuckled through his tears and nodded. "Yes sir!"
"And tell Wooyoung that he cant run away anymore. He's presented now!" He tried making a stern face.

He looked back to his mate and reached for his face.
"Can you smile for me? One last time?" He asked as tears started to flood his eyes.
Mingyu wiped his face and smiled.
"Little Min. You too. I don't want the last thing I see to be the two of you crying," he said as a tear rolled down his cheek.
Mingi raised his head and smiled painfully at his father.

"That's it. That's perfect."
He smiled as well.
"Mingyu, little Min, I love you."
His breath became erratic and Woohyung became frantic.
"Hyuk! You can't. Not because of me!" He cried.
Minhyuk forced himself to speak, one last time.

"It's not..you. I didn't...protect you."
His breathing slowed down and his hand fell from Mingyu's face down to his chest.

"I protected my son."

His breathing came to a stop and a huge smile rested on his face.
"Father! Father!" Mingi shook the alpha but it was of no use.

Mingyu cried and scented his mate one last time. He suddenly felt his heart stop for a few seconds as the eternal bond had been broken. He clutched his heart and chocked in pain. Mingi darted his head towards his dad and witnessed the bite mark on his neck become black.
Mingyu exhaled and wailed loudly as he had just lost his mate.

San sat with Hongjoong and Jongho on the bed. They came in a little earlier today as the Choi kingdom now had an upper hand in the battle.
"So you can finally start walking today?" Jongho asked.
"Yeah. I just-" the beta's head shot up and his eyes glowed green. Hongjoong became tense and Jongho sat idly a little shocked. He still wasn't quite used to it.

They stared at the beta who's mouth was slightly agape, his hand trying to grab at the sheets. A few seconds later, tears began to stream from his emerald eyes and he tried shaking his head but was stuck in the same position.

Jongho held his brothers hand and he immediately squeezed it trying to express his pain. The pain of what he was witnessing.
His head dropped down and he screamed in anger and pain.

"I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!" He shouted, snot adding to his tears.
"What happened? What's wrong?" His brother asked worriedly.
"Was it the man from the vision? Who was he?" Hongjoong asked lowly, a little afraid of the answer. San nodded trying to calm down.

"It was Mingi's father."

Yeosang had heard the ringing sound from the castle a while later and quickly bid his friend goodbye and packed his stuff. When he got there, he was a little too late.

He shot some alphas along the way when he saw their attire and when he reached the elevated pavilion where he smelled more than one scent, he found his father, his best friend and his brother crying.

He moved closer to the crowd and recognized the man on the floor as Mingi's father. He didn't know him that well as the alpha fairly visited the castle but Wooyoung talked about him a lot and he had just stared to get to know him in the past few days.

Tears flooded his eyes and his knees dropped to the floor. Yunho darted his head towards the sound and found his brother crying. He walked towards him on his knees and hugged him to comfort him.

A few minutes later, Mingyu's wailing came to a stop and he fell beside his mate. Woohyung looked to his best friend, his vision blurry. He shook him, tears falling at the movement, but the omega wouldn't budge. His heart quivered with fear as he stared at both his friends on the ground. He became worried and moved Mingyu's head to checked his pulse. He was slightly relieved to know he had just passed out. He didn't know what he would do if Mingyu left him too.

Mingi shot his head up and screamed for his dad fearing for him but the King shushed him.
"He's exhausted and his body hurts. He needs to rest." The King told him.
"When he wakes up, we'll plan the funeral."

The word 'funeral' sent Mingi into complete turmoil. Everything was real. His father was dead.

When the alpha reached the Baek kingdom to inform the King, the castle was almost eerily quiet. He went to the throne and found Hwang Shik and Kang Cheol conversing.

"Where's the beta?" The King asked.
"Sir, Seung Cho and the rest are dead," he told him.
"Seung Cho is dead?!" Kang Cheol exclaimed in disbelief. Hwang Shik was quite surprised as well.
"Who killed him?" Cheol asked.
"I'm not sure but I think the beta. They had been dead for a while when I arrived."
"No way. Seongjoong doesn't have that type of strength. Seung Cho was just about as strong as me," he explained.

"Maybe he had help?" The alpha asked.
"Even so, he took 6 of his best men," Cheol countered.
"Take a few of Cheol's men and go find him," Hwang Shik ordered.
"But sir, I need them."
"Surely, you won't die without a few," the King told him.
The alpha bowed to the King and was on his way to follow his orders.

A/N: I know you're thinking I'm a terrible person but let me tell you. I agree😭 You're right. I've been crying for the past three days I don't know who asked me.

Well that's that. This part is coming to an end soon.

-K.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

65.4K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
26.6K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
28.9K 1.3K 41
[Updates Weekly!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth m...
50.5K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...