Soulmates.

By KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... More

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 50

991 76 24
By KikolovesMingi

Mingi yawned. His father was giving him the same lecture for the third time today.

"Min! Are you listening to me?" He asked his son, a hint of sadness in his tone.
"You've told me this everyday since I presented father. That's about 1500 times. I don't need to listen. I have it memorized by now."
Minhyuk scoffed at his son's cocky behavior.

"Well then you better not die on me. Can't have no son of mine dying in battle. That's embarrassing," he stated laying against the door frame.
"So you're only going to be sad if I die because it's embarrassing?" Mingi asked faking a hurt expression.
"Considering I've told you 1500 times not to die, and you still did, then yeah it would be," he laughed a little.

Mingi stared up at his father as the man was slightly taller than him. He was going to be gone for a while so he knew he was going to miss him.
He walked up to him and embraced his father, inhaling deeply as if trying to etch his scent into memory. Minhyuk smiled and pat his son's head hugging him back. He was going to miss him too.

When Yeosang looked into the mirror after his bath and saw his reflection, he gasped. There were red blotches all over his neck and a few on his collarbones. His skin was pretty fair so they stood out really well.

He thought back to their little tryst from the night before and his faced blushed red realizing they were love bites left by his alpha. He moved closer and inspected them, trying to rub them off with his fingers but they wouldn't budge. When he noticed that they weren't going to come off, he panicked. But then he remembered seeing his brother sometimes wearing a silk strap around his neck or a neck sweater. Everything clicked together as it registered in his mind. He suddenly felt a lot more grown and mature.

When he exited his quarters, he found Jongho waiting for him. The alpha turned around and snorted when he saw the omega all covered up.

"What are you wearing?"
"Well thanks to somebody! Who only knows to think with their knot, my skin is all pink," Yeosang retorted.

Jongho couldn't even be upset at the insult and simply went in for a hug. He wanted to scent him but his gland was covered so he settled for his hair instead. Yeosang pouted and pat the alpha's back.
"Be safe ok?"
Jongho pulled back and displayed his sweet gummy smile.
"Anything for you my prince."

Yeosang turned completely red at that. He loved the way it made him feel. Jongho's smile turned to soft laughter when he noticed his beet red face. He placed a soft kiss to his forehead and let go of his hand, bidding him goodbye.

Yeosang figured he still had time and went to the woods to see his 'acquaintance'. They didn't have any plans today but Yeosang always  found himself eating lunch there. He found the beta hovering over a green patch of grass.

"It's weird isn't it?" He spoke startling the older.
"That's the only green spot left. I wonder why."
Seong frowned at him.
"You know you could at least announce yourself or greet me before speaking," Seong scolded.
"But I thought you would hear me," Yeosang rebutted.

Seong realized that he in fact hadn't. Why? Was he finally starting to get comfortable with the prince enough to let his guard down?
He eyed him and noticed his body completely covered.

"You're hiding your scent. How was I supposed to know?" He pointed at the omega's neck.
"Why are you hiding your scent anyways? Are you hiding from somebody?"
Yeosang shook his head sheepishly. Seong moved closer noticing something and pulled down the strap on his neck and gasped.

"Were you attacked? Your whole neck is covered in red spots. Is it a rash? Are you sick?" He asked worriedly.

Yes. I was attacked by a foolish and jealous alpha. He smiled to himself.

"Yeah it's just a small rash," the Prince lied a little embarrassed, playing with his necklace.

Seong thought for a second and wondered if he could heal something like that. Yeosang sat down at his usual spot and pulled out two packed lunches as always, handing one to the black haired boy.

While they were eating, Yeosang remembered why he came.

"Oh Joong. I need to tell you something."
Seong became a little afraid.
"I probably won't be able to come as much because of the war. The Choi kingdom is going to be under attack so I'll be a little busy. But I'll let you know."

"War? Who's fighting?"
"Everybody really. With the Baek kingdom."

Seong tensed at the name. It brought back horrible memories he didn't want to be reminded of.

"Joong? Are you ok?" Yeosang asked when he didn't speak and looked scared.
"I'm fine!" He said abruptly, going back to eating his food. Yeosang thought it was weird but the older has been a little weird since they first met, so he doesn't really question it anymore.

When night fell, all the soldiers gathered around in the Royal palace. Jongho was giving them a short speech.

"As crowned prince, I want to thank all of you here today for risking your life for your kingdom. I was informed by one of my own that this battle will be hard. The alphas that are coming to attack us today are very strong. So if you would like to withdraw from your duty, now is the time, I won't judge you. I understand some of you have loved ones and some may not want to risk their life, and I completely understand that, so if you don't, please exit this way." He pointed to his left waiting for people to leave, but nobody moved. All the eyes looking up at him were filled with determination and sincerity. It made his heart full.

"Thank you," he bowed at them.

Hongjoong looked at his clock. It was 7:47. He had to tell them now. He walked up the platform in a bit of a panic. Everybody glared at him for being rude and not paying respects to the prince. Jongho didn't mind and moved back knowing his friend would only act like this if it was necessary.

"I have something to confess," he started. Jongho could smell worry and anxiety from him. It scared him a little because the older had never been associated with such scents. He was always calm.

"While doing my rounds this morning, I came across one of them and it's true. But it's not because they are strong, it's because they've acquired a fake ability that allows for better damage control so when they get hurt, it doesn't affect them as much. The key point is that you cannot simply fight them, you must kill! Once they're dead, they won't stand back up." His face was serious and filled with concern.

San and Wooyoung looked at each other knowingly. San wondered how Hongjoong knew that information. He thought back to the crumpled paper with red ink. Was Hongjoong part of the same crew as Wooyoung? How come Wooyoung didn't know?

"How do you know this information?" Chief Young Jae asked.
"I interrogated one of the prisoners back at the Jung kingdom," he answered shortly, not wanting to go into detail.
"Then why are you just alerting us of this now? How can we trust you?"

Jongho also wondered the same thing. He trusted Hongjoong but the alpha had been acting very strange the past week. He wondered if it had anything to do with this.

Hongjoong was annoyed. He was standing in front of everybody, warning them minutes before an attack that could end their lives, and all they could think to do was question him.

"You can see for yourself and decide whether to trust me or not. I just wanted to warn you," he said curtly before walking off the platform.

The tension in the air was quite thick and Jongho could feel a headache from all the different negative scents. He looked at the clock. It was 7:53.

"Ok everybody! Back to your positions," he ordered and immediately everybody went back to where they were guarding.

San and Wooyoung were standing right next to each other thinking the same thing.

Maybe he's a land executive?

Yunho walked up to Hongjoong with a frown.
"Why are you just telling us this?" He asked again.
"I have my reasons," Hongjoong answered simply. He was getting a little tired of everybody questioning him.
"Your reasons? When they clearly involved all of us?"
"Which is why I'm telling you now!"
"And if they had attacked earlier or if you hadn't fought one of them in the morning, you wouldn't have told us?! You'd have just let us die?!" Yunho raised his voice. San went to protect his best friend.

"At least he's telling us now," he put a hand on his shoulder. Yunho only grew angrier.

"What the fuck do you mean at least? All of Kang kingdom is dead! They're probably going to attack our kingdom as well and my people won't be ready for it," he spat. Jongho hated that Yunho was right.

"Whatever your fucking reasons are better be more important than a life because I won't forgive you if any of my people die," Yunho threatened. He pushed past the rest of them and stormed out.

Wooyoung was scared. He's never seen Yunho angry like that. And it was worse because that easily could have been him.

"Not to make the situation worse hyung, but Yunho's right. We're your friends. Whatever your reasons are should include us. We're not going to hate you for it."

Jongho pat his shoulder and forced a smile before walking off in the same direction. Mingi and Na Young followed.

Hongjoong started to feel a little suffocated as he watched them all walk away. He was helping them. He was finally telling them the truth so why were they upset? What was he supposed to do?

Wooyoung hugged him.

"It's ok Hongie. Even if nobody understands you, I always will," he comforted, squeezing the alpha tightly. Hongjoong's tears spilled and for the first time, he actually hugged back.

A loud howl was heard throughout the kingdom. Jongho checked the time. It was 8:00. War had begun.

A/N: IIIIYYYYY!!! This was so exciting to write. Ok and I've been putting so many hints so if y'all get mad at me and cry in the next few chapters then I'm sorry.

-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 9.7K 50
In a world where you are defined by your rank, two souls struggle to come to grips with who they really are. Neither feel like they truly belong. Nei...
17.7K 548 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
91K 5.1K 70
Book#1;(Completed) San a true blooded alpha but unlike other stories, his wolf isn't a big black alpha infact its a beautiful white alpha wolf with d...
11.8K 244 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...