Soulmates.

By KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... More

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 47

942 72 18
By KikolovesMingi

The King sat in his quarters a little upset. He was informed a while ago that Wooyoung had left the castle but he wasn't too worried, the boy would be back eventually. What he was worried about, was his sons. Both Yunho and Wooyoung. He knew he treated Yeosang a little differently but they already knew that as he told them before hand.

Though he never loved Ju Young, he loved his sons very much. He let Yeosang stay in his quarters because Ju Young claimed taking care of three kids was too much work and wanted to be with her own sons. He couldn't have his son feeling left out.

As the years passed and Yeosang became sick, it was only natural he stay by his side. He knew he could never trust Ju young to take care of him.
Nevertheless, he always made it a priority to spend time with his sons, all of them. He never thought about how they may have felt because he was sure he was doing everything right. In the end, he was wrong.

"SORA IS DEAD?!!" Soojin yelled standing up from her throne. San nodded.
"Are you sure? Wasn't it just a vision? You get them before they happen no?" Jiwoo asked rubbing her mates wrists.

"Usually yes, but I can feel if it's something that's happened already. And this time I'm sure."
"Mother! We need to act now. They're going to come for us next," the alpha urged.
"NO!" Jiwoo raised her voice sternly surprising everyone.
"If it's a massacre just as San described, then it's better we wait for them to attack. There's a lot of strong people there and if they were all wiped out, then something must be going on. We need to let them fight in our territory," she explained.

Everybody looked at her a little wide eyed. It was as if she's been in the same situation before.
Soojin remembered that she in fact had, and removed her hand from her grasp to rub her wrists.

"Your mother's right. Besides, I still have a little hope for that report. And if the whole Kang kingdom was wiped out, then we're going to need help from the Jung kingdom as well," she added.
The boys nodded and bowed before leaving the room.

"You alright?" Jongho asked his brother a little concerned by his fear.
"What do yo- Yeah I'm fine," he sighed.
"I'm sorry. I was just worried."
"It's all right. You only do it because you care. Besides I can't expect you to just stop breathing," he chuckled a little. Jongho smiled sheepishly.

"I'm going to go check on the towns. I'll be back for dinner," he said before walking out the palace.

Jongho made his way towards his room to take a shower and change. He really hoped his soldiers were ok.

Wooyoung ran. He wasn't sure where to, but he continued running. He knew his father wasn't going to bother looking for him anyways; he never did.

It was getting dark and he wasn't really sure where he was anymore. His legs hurt and he was hungry, but nevertheless he continued to walk. After about an hour later, he reached the Choi kingdom. He was quite amused to find himself here, almost as if his yearning for his lover brought him here.

He reached the palace a few minutes later and the maid recognized him and let him in.

"Mini Woo? What are you doing here?" Jiwoo asked the boy when he cane into her view. Soojin turned her head and looked at his rough state.

"I told Woohyung to send me his son but I'm sure it wasn't you," Soojin said eyeing him a little concerned. Jiwoo nudged her arm.

"We were just about to have dinner. Would you like to join us?" She asked. Wooyoung simply nodded.

After San had finished rounding the town and became more aware of how real the situation was, his feet subconsciously lead him somewhere. Before he realized, he was standing right in front of the alpha's front door.

He barged in knowing Hongjoong wasn't inside, and he shook his head when it actually opened.
The alpha jumped a little surprised at the unexpected entrance, and became even more shocked when he saw that it was his 'best' friend. San mirrored his expression surprised to actually find him here.

"You still don't know how to knock I see," he mumbled, but loud enough for the beta to hear.

"And you still don't know how to function a lock," he retorted.
They both glared at each other for a few seconds before laughing.

"I'm sorry," Hongjoong apologized as soon as the laughter died down.
"For what?"
"For not telling you the truth."
"And what truth is that?" The beta pried one last time. Hongjoong sighed and explained everything to him the way he did to Wooyoung.

"I can't believe you'd think I'd judge you for your past. I'm a little disappointed in how low you think of me," he pouted.

"But..you said you saw that side of me... and if I'm being honest...it came back recently...and I...I got scared. I don't want to go back to that."

San looked at his best friend trembling on the bed beside him. He started to understand why his friend was afraid of telling him the truth.

"You said it only happens when you're upset right? Well, though I'm still not sure the context, a few of us do get hurt. Maybe that's why," San explained. Hongjoong shot his head towards him.

"Hurt? Who gets hurt? Did you get another vision?" He asked.
"Yeah I remember all the visions I saw and Yeosang look hurt and Jongho was crying."
Hongjoong became a little worried.

"But I've decided not to let it bother me too much since it's going to happen. But every time one of those visions come to life, I get a new one, one that I can change. I need to focus on those," he said determined. Hongjoong looked at his best friend a little relieved. Everything was going back into place.

When San entered his home, he could've sworn he heard Wooyoung's voice. He ran to the dining room and there the boy was, crying and ranting to his mother. He noticed a few empty liquor glasses and only grew more worried.

"And then...you know what he said? He said people never change! Why would he be so mean? He never listens," Wooyoung complained.
"I know how you feel. That stupid Woohyung is so stubborn. He never listens!" Soojin agreed with the boy taking another shot. Wooyoung hiccuped.
"Exactly! He always hik! believes he's right."

San simply stared at the scene in front of him completely baffled.

"We have to turn back!" Jain announced in the middle of the night.
Fati, Julian and Ky, who were still awake waiting on any news from Ian, stood up and waited for her expectingly.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ky asked worriedly.
"I'm trying to help him but his body is fighting back. I've managed to take out the bullet but he's still badly hurt. I need more supplies."

"But we can't just leave? What about Jas?"
"She's alive. I can feel it through our bond. But Ian, I don't know what's going on with him. He could die at any moment. We have to save him first. There's a reason Jas sent him here by himself ," she spoke seriously. Kyro nodded understanding the gravity of the situation.

"We're turning back!" He ordered.
Julian went to the steering wheel and turned it around following the captains command.

Yeosang sat in his hot bathtub thinking about his day.
I can't believe Joong is older than me. For a second, I did notice that he barely had a scent but I guess I just assumed he hadn't presented.
That must mean he's hiding his scent! But how? If he was able to hide it to the point where I couldn't even recognize, then I'm assuming he's a beta. I wonder what a beta like him is doing all alone in the woods. He said he's scared of people so maybe's he's had a rough life. It took a while for him to warm up to me....but he did so that's a good thing I guess.

The water began to grow cold and he knew it was time to dress up. He did just that, getting ready for bed, his nightwear a cute orange and white stripes.

The prince sat on his bed and suddenly remembered his alpha. He hadn't come visit in a while, it made him a little concerned. He figured if the boy didn't come then he could always just go to him. It was always Jongho coming to him anyways so he thought to switch it up a little.

His eye caught the book he had sneaked from the library. He picked it up and read the tittle.

'How to seduce your alpha. An omega's guide with 10 detailed but simple steps.'

He blushed a little, looking around as if there was anybody else in his room. He opened the first few pages and began to read.

"Step 1. Your composure.
As we all know, Alphas are strong and have a great sense of smell. When they've taken a liking to you, they'll try and impress you by spiking their scent and showing off their strength. Do not be fooled! You must never bare your neck for an alpha you've just met. That's how they chase you. You must keep your composure."

Yeosang giggled realizing he's already done that. He figured this section was for people who've yet to find a lover and skipped along.

'Step 5. Fake vulnerability.
Alphas love being able to prove their strength so give them any reason to. It could be anything really.
•Complain you haven't eaten all day and watch them bend backwards to feed you.
•Claim you've lost your horse and your shoes and have them carry you back to your dwelling.

If an alpha isn't eager to do anything for you, you may want to look elsewhere.'

He continued reading.

'Step 8. Make them feel important.
Though alphas love to flaunt their abilities and strength. If this is a relationship you want to seriously pursue, you have to make them feel loved and important. If you're constantly taking without giving anything in return, they might feel disheartened. This is the time to actually show a little vulnerability.'

Yeosang laid on his bed and closed the book. He thought about it a little and realized he's never really shown his vulnerable side to the younger alpha. But he felt there wasn't much of a reason to.
After a long debate in his head, he decided he would try some of the other things he read first before doing that one. It was step 8 after all and he had time.

Or so he thought.

A/N: Yeah not sure if you could tell but I lowkey had no idea what I was doing towards the end so DONT even ask me. I'm embarrassed enough🥴

-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 5.2K 88
Though the battle at the Choi kingdom has just come to an end, the boys will have to fight their biggest battle yet, to rescue Yeosang and face the h...
17.3K 723 56
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...
11.8K 244 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
1.2M 65.9K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...