Soulmates.

By KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... More

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 44

993 73 13
By KikolovesMingi

The clock struck 4 and Ian was brimming with energy, ready to fulfill his plan for the second time. He made sure the poisoned syringe was in his pocket as his eyes shined light blue and he became imperceptible.

He followed the maids inside the King's room and hid beside the dresser waiting for the King.

"Where is she?" The King asked a guard as he entered the room.
"She should be at the gate by now sir," the guard replied.
"Make sure she comes to see me first," he ordered. The guard nodded and bowed before exiting. The King smiled deviously and headed towards the restroom. When Ian heard water splashing, he breathed out. This was his last chance.

He opened the chest and pulled out the case internally smacking himself for forgetting to turn it invisible. He then opened the case and gently pulled out the red syringe and placed it on the dresser. He placed the poisoned one inside and was glad to find that it fit quite perfectly.

When there were no sounds of water splashing, he knew he had to act quick. He placed the case back in the chest and turned the red filled syringe invisible before grabbing it and exiting the room.

Ian almost squealed from excitement at how greatly his plan worked. The crew was going to applaud him and treat him with utmost respect. They'd even allow him to have a pet with all the points he just gathered.

A rush of pride and accomplishment befell him as he stared at the prized item in his hand. He heard footsteps and quietly walked down the hall passing a guard and a woman wearing all pink. He knew they couldn't see him, so he walked calmly and headed for the meeting spot.

"AHAH!" The woman yelled randomly, startling him and he flashed back to view for a second.
She gasped and pulled out her pink and black revolver and shot where she last saw him. The bullet went straight into his bottom abdomen, blood seeping through his shirt and coloring him into vision. He grunted in pain, holding his right side and falling onto it, hiding the still invisible syringe behind him.

The woman laughed uncontrollably and the guard beside her was shocked.
"Wow this is amazing. I've heard of you with abilities but I've always doubted it. I can't believe it!" She squeaked walking towards Ian's now visible body.

Fuck that hurts so bad. Am..am I going to die? I was so close, Ian thought.
But..I have to tell them. I have to let the crew know. I don't want to die....but I don't want to live forever and watch my friends die....Ian! You don't have a choice!

A tear streamed down his face as his expression softened, and he poked himself with the needle, plunging the liquid into his vein before passing out.

San woke up crying and terrified. Wooyoung jumped out of his sleep beside him and found the beta sobbing.

"What's wrong? Did you have a bad dream? A vision?" He asked frantically. San held his head and nodded.

"It just happened. I felt it. It felt so real. Like ...like I was there watching it happen and could do nothing to stop it. Ian got shot. He's bleeding and it's my fault for not changing it. I'm so useless! I could have changed this one!" He wailed.

Wooyoung removed his hand from his head and pulled him in for a hug. He hushed his loud sobs and rubbed his back comfortingly.

"It's not your fault. Nothing is your fault. You were blessed with this ability to warn people of dangers ahead. Going out of your way to change it and help them just proves how much of a great and strong person you are."
He pulled back to face his lover and wiped his tears.

"Don't worry too much. Trust my crew. We're strong. They'll save him."

Yeosang was practicing in the woods again. This time, he brought mini targets with him and placed them all around trees and big rocks. He wanted to try something new. Before putting on his blindfold, he made sure he had enough arrows. He took a deep breath, smelling his surroundings and pulled two arrows from his quiver.

The plan was to hit all targets while running in a straight line. He's been practicing to hit targets while moving for a while but he recently started with his eyes closed, so he wanted to test it out. He had an idea where he placed all the targets so it wasn't as challenging as he wanted, but it'd work.

He pulled both arrows back against the bow, launching them into the air. Before they hit their target, he began running and pulled out another arrow pulling and aiming. When there were no more arrows, he slowed down and panted, taking a break.

Ever since the attack, Yeosang has been practicing almost everyday. He loved that he was able to help and protect his kingdom, and he knew that the attack was just the tip of the iceberg, it was going to become a lot worse. He needed to be stronger.

He pulled off the blindfold and found that out of 10 marks, he managed to hit 8 of them; he was quite proud. After catching his breath and standing up, he decided to just eat his packed lunch before picking up his arrows.

There was an extra lunch for Joong since he didn't come yesterday, but the black haired boy was nowhere to be found. Yeosang felt he'd be pressing boundaries if he went to go look for him since he made it clear he didn't want a friend.

He seems like such a nice person so why would he decline? ...Probably has something to do with the reason he lives here, away from people.

Yeosang frowned a little upset and began eating his lunch.

Jasmine was restless. She spent all night looking for the beta and was exhausted and late, as she was supposed have found him yesterday. However, she finally found something interesting.

Upon wandering the night, simply following her nose as her eyes were doing her no good in the dark, she came across a mix of both scents. After thinking about it, she realized that this was probably his last stop, so wherever her nose took her next, was probably where he was.

She wasted no time, her body fatigue and worn out, waiting until she could be free from the chains and take a proper shower. Her eyes glowed pink before she vanished and landed in a warm sunny place.

There was a small pond with rocks all around it and a few trees with targets around them. She peeked from behind a boulder and found a blond haired boy eating chicken from a container.

So he's blond. His outfit matches what that clerk said too. Perfect. Now I just have to figure out where this is and I'm free.

She ran deeper into the woods and followed her nose. After walking for about 10 minutes and reaching civilization, she realized where she was.

This is the Jung kingdom isn't it? The south forest? Great. I'm free.

She vanished back to the Baek kingdom's dining area where she was given the job, not even bothering to be courteous.

"You're late!" The King exclaimed.
"But I've found him," she replied simply.
"Where is he? Why didn't you bring him?"
"How could I have brought him?"
"You can vanish. Vanish him with you."
"I can't do that sir," she lied. The King gave her a disapproving look.
"So where is he?"
"The chains first!"
"No. You tell me first. I let your brother go," he snapped.

Jasmine realized there was no point in arguing. She had wondered why he was being so nice at first.

"Fine. But may I see the key? I need to make sure you weren't lying," she tried reasoning. The King chuckled.

"That should be the least of your worries," he remarked pulling out the key from his chest pocket and placing it on the table. When she was sure that he wasn't deceiving her, she relented, a mistake she would soon come to regret.

"He's in the Jung kingdom in the south forest. His hair's blond."

"I see. Thank you for your work," he smirked.
"Can you unlo-"
"Guards! Take her away," he interjected her request.
"What?! This was not what you promised. You liar!"

"No. You're the liar here. That brother of yours, that you claimed didn't have a power, in fact did have one. And he was spying on me!"
The King's composed face turned into one of anger.

No. Ian! What happened? 

"What did you do?! Where is he!?" She yelled, tears flooding her eyes as she ran towards him, but was held down by the guards.
The King eyed her pathetic state and grinned.

"Threw that fool into the dungeon. But my mate said she shot him so he's probably dead by now," he laughed devilishly.

Tears streamed down her eyes as the guards held her down. She used her hind leg to kick one of them and bit the other one until he let go and she vanished. The King snickered pulling out his knife, and when she appeared in front of him to grab the key, he stabbed her hand, a freaky grin on his face.

"Gotchya!" He laughed wickedly.

Jasmine screamed in pain crouching as far as she could as her hand was now pinned to the table. The King motioned at the guards and they quickly shackled her legs in chains.

"Take her away!" He ordered, pulling out the knife from her palm grinning as she winced in pain.

Jasmine sobbed as they pulled her by the arm towards a cell. Her knees scraped against the pavement but she couldn't even feel it, too lost in her thoughts. She didn't only fail the mission, but also her crew mate and best friend.

"Mothers! I think the Kang kingdom is under attack," Jongho busted into the courtroom turning a few heads.

The Queens were in a meeting with a few of their advisors. Everybody glared at the young alpha for his insolent behavior. Soojin simply shook her head.

"Didn't I always tell you to knock?" She scolded.
"Come join us. We were just discussing that," Jiwoo motioned with her hand.

The auburn haired alpha bowed and walked forward, stopping a few feet in front of his mother's thrones. There were three advisors on both of his sides, wearing royal blue robes, their hands in a fixed position, on top of one another on their chest.

"As I was saying," one with a black mustache on Jongho's left started.
"If they're under attack and didn't call for help, we should leave them be. Our alliance with them is almost over and we have better things to worry about."
Jongho furrowed his eyebrows at him disapprovingly.

"That's outrageous!" A woman on his right spoke.
"The Kang kingdom is our kin. We cannot just shut them out. Maybe there is a reason they've yet to call for help. We have the resources and and people to help them as well."

Soojin thought about it.

We'd be risking a lot if we decided to help them instead of protecting ourselves but we're still aligned and they just got back to their feet. We can't just leave them. But if we help them, it'd definitely cost us. I'm sure.

"What do you think Jongho?" Jiwoo asked her son.

"I agree with.." he turned to the woman at his right and read her name tag.
"Hae rin. We have enough people and if they are being attacked, then we're next. It's better we get the upper hand," he explained.
"Besides, I sent a messenger the day before yesterday and she hasn't returned so I'm sure something's going on. I've already sent another two of my strongest to report back to me."

Soojin looked at her son a little proudly. She loved how he was able to figure it all out and even take action. She smiled knowing she had come to a conclusion.

"Ok. Let's wait for that report. In the meantime, prepare for war!"

A/N: OHMYGOSH YALL IM SO EXCITED!! Well for this yes but COMEBACK MARCH 1st. Stream.
Shameless plug but follow me on Twitter @jngsngprotector
But anyways, I'm excited for the rest of this.

-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 721 56
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...
65.4K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
26.7K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
1.2M 65.9K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...