Soulmates.

By KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... More

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 42

994 80 14
By KikolovesMingi

Wooyoung looked at the beta utterly confused. He was barefoot in his nightwear and had crumbs at the side of his mouth. Whatever he came for must have been important.

San ran up to his lover and placed his hands on his shoulders. His face was stained with tears.

"Your friend. Ian. What...what color is his hair?" He asked seriously, tears flooding his eyes again.
Wooyoung was taken aback by the random question but because San was crying, he became worried.

"Ian? His hair's black." He looked at the beta's addled state and wiped his tears.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
San moved back and shook his head.

"No no.. the letter.. it said newly presented right? Have you seen him since he presented?"

Wooyoung shook his head.

"..no.. I haven't..Why? Is something wrong?"
"His ability? Does he have an ability?" San asked perturbed.
"Jasmine was telling me but she didn't get to finish but I think it's invisibility. It works well with the type of mission too."

That's it! If he can turn things invisible, then that explains whatever he was holding. So... he.. the beta began to cry.

"What is it? Is it Ian? What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked frantically. San nodded.

"The boy... the boy from my vision.."
Wooyoung gasped.
"The one that got shot?!"
He didn't bother waiting for a reply and quickly ran towards his table looking for something. He grabbed a pen and paper and began to write messily. San began to cry harder.

"It's been 4 days Woo! My last vision happened exactly 4 days later!!"

Wooyoung continued writing.

"How are you even going to get it to them?" When he finished, he stood up, grabbed both the old letter and the one he just finished writing, put on a shirt and ran. San followed him.

They mounted their horses, Wooyoung leading the way, and rode until they reached the forest garden. The beta got off his horse and watched as the younger gathered a few sticks to start a fire. He lit it with a match and threw the old letter inside it.

"What are you doing?" San asked confused with everything he just witnessed.
"Ian. He just got shot right? He didn't die. I have to let them know!"

Before San could reply, he heard a loud caw of a bird and watched as it landed on Wooyoung's arm. He tied the note to its leg and raised his hand, letting the bird fly away.

Jongho didn't know what was going on but if San was crying, then it must have been important. He stood idly at the entrance and watched his brother run up the stairs to Wooyoung's room. It was currently one in the morning and the horses needed to rest anyway so he was going to have to spend the night- morning here.

He didn't know where to go however, because only the guards were awake and they probably didn't have enough authority to offer him a room. He thought to go to Yeosang's quarters but the omega would most likely be asleep. It'd also be very bold and discourteous of him to just show up at his door in the wee hours of the night.

As soon as he got an idea, he heard loud footsteps and saw both his brother and Wooyoung mount a horse, Wooyoung taking his own, and heading straight for the forest garden. He thought to follow them but realized it was pointless without his horse. He gave up and went back to thinking of his idea.

Last time, I was able to just feel that Yeosang was upset or tired but I've been thinking now, and maybe it's because of our connection. I can't smell that far. And that other time, when I was standing around his quarters thinking of what to say, he came out to meet me... maybe that wasn't a coincidence... but he's sleeping... it probably won't work. ..No harm trying.

He walked to the omega's quarters and stood beside the door. He wanted to make it seem natural. Once close enough, he breathed out calmly and spiked his scent as much as he could. He didn't even have to wait long because a few seconds later, the door opened revealing a sleepy Yeosang rubbing his eye and a hand on his stomach under his shirt.

The omega followed his nose and placed his arms around the younger breathing in his soothing scent. He exhaled and giggled.
"Alpha. Pretty alpha."

Jongho was surprised at how well that worked but was also completely enamored. Yeosang looked absolutely gorgeous in his nightwear and his bed hair was all over the place. But it seemed he was still asleep from the way he was acting, which meant everything was pure instinctual.

The omega's head rested on the alpha's shoulder and he started to breathe a little loudly. Jongho stood there hugging him, contemplating how he was going to get the older back into his room. He eventually decided to let go and as Yeosang was about to fall, he carried him bridal style and placed him delicately onto the bed.

For a second, he thought to sleep on the couch but he didn't get far because Yeosang, amidst his sleep, was clutching onto the bottom of his jacket. He disposed of the idea and lay next to his lover, spooning him. Being inundated in the omega's scent made him fall asleep faster.

When noon came around, Kyro found the letter in the crows nest and breezed through the messy handwriting.

'Executive Wooyoung. My lover has the ability to see the future and 4 days ago he had a vision of a boy getting shot. He didn't know who he was but we think it may be Ian. The boy had blond hair and got shot by a woman in all pink. His visions usually occurs in the next 5 days or so. Please make sure he's safe!'

Kyro gasped and immediately went to tell Jasmine, but she was nowhere to be found.

"She didn't come in last night," Jain told him.
"Shit!"
"Why is something wrong?"
Kira and Layla who were in the area began to pay attention, Julian catching on as well.

"Ian's in trouble."

Mingi woke up to sweet and soft kisses from his lover. He opened his eyes and met Yunho's beautiful brown orbs staring at him, quite lustfully.

Ever since the talk with his father, Yunho had been acting a little different. Mingi didn't mind at first but now he started to think it was weird. Him and Yunho didn't spar as much, he happened to finish his duties a lot quicker than usual, and he followed Mingi everywhere.

Yunho inched forward and kissed the alpha passionately while rubbing at his side. He breached through the younger's mouth, deepening the kiss and sat on top of him. Mingi opened his eyes and caught glimpse of the time. They couldn't do this. Not right now at least.
He hugged the prince and sat up, breaking the kiss and staring into his omega's eyes.

"Well good morning to you too," he chortled, his voice heavy from sleep.
Yunho smiled and went back in for another kiss surprising the alpha. He broke the kiss again and smiled at him.

"It's past noon love. We have to get up."
Yunho only pouted and shook his head.
"I don't want to," he whined into Mingi's shoulder.

This is what Mingi was talking about. Yunho was always ready to start the day, going about and making his daily rounds. Why the sudden change?

"What's wrong?" He rubbed the prince's back and scented him.
"You've been acting weird these days. Did something happen?"
Yunho shook his head and hugged the alpha tighter.
"No, I just like you," he confessed, not moving his head from the younger's shoulder.
Mingi simpered at that, his scent becoming sweeter to Yunho's delight.

"I like you too, but we have things to do. And you're always ready to do them but today you're not. Why?"
Yunho sighed not really sure himself. He brought his head up to look at the alpha, a sad smile on his face.

"Did your father say something bad?"
The prince shook his head.
"No actually. It went well. Maybe even too well. I don't know."
Mingi looked at him bewilderedly and Yunho groaned.

"I don't understand it either. It's just..when my father confirmed that I would be King, I just felt a huge weight lifted off me. And I guess..I guess I'm just starting to realize that all the things that I once 'enjoyed' were all just tasks I placed upon myself...so I wouldn't be doubted as heir."
Saying it out loud helped him clear his mind and thoughts and he breathed out elatedly. Mingi gazed at him a little sad.

"Yun, I told you. Didn't I always tell you? There was nothing to worry about from the beginning."
"I know. And I never listen. But what's worse is that I feel like I've been too caught up in my own world, that I don't even know that much about you," he finally confessed.

"What do you mean? I know everything about you. Your favorite color, where you like to hide, what you like to eat-"
"Exactly. You know everything about me because that's all you were ever focused on...but I never focused on you," he whispered the last part a little sadly.
"You're always there for me but I never was for you."
Mingi understood what he was saying.

"What's your favorite color?" The prince suddenly asked.
"Dark blue."
"See! This whole time I thought it was red," Yunho complained.
Mingi smiled and hugged him.

"You're worried over nothing love. My life before meeting you was pretty dull. I was the smartest in my class but I was an easy target. People picked on me and called me names all the time. I didn't have any friends."

Yunho wanted to look at him and ask who was picking on him but as if Mingi could sense it, he only hugged him tighter.

"It wasn't until I met Yeosang that I had my first friend. But when I saw you and befriended you, I started to feel more alive. Truth be told, I never really had a favorite color. For a while, it probably was in fact red because of my hair. But when you presented, and I saw your dark blue eyes, I just knew. They were the prettiest I've ever seen."

Yunho was touched. He never knew he had such a huge impact on the younger.
Mingi moved his face back to look at him again.

"So don't feel burdened or try to use sex to get me to stay," he looked at the omega knowingly. Yunho turned red slightly embarrassed.

"I'm not going anywhere. There's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you."

Ian felt helpless. He didn't know what to do and he couldn't get in contact with Jasmine. He felt as though he had just ruined the whole mission. It was all his fault.

He cried somewhere in the middle of a grassy area feeling useless. This was his first mission as an Illusion pirate and it would definitely be his last.

He saw something slither past him and widened his eyes in astonishment when he noticed what it was. He picked up the snake and smiled letting it slither all around his body.

From a young age, he's always loved reptiles. He read books about them and went outside to explore them. The crew hated whenever he brought a lizard or a snake on deck and made a rule stating that no animals were allowed.

He noticed the marks on the snake and gasped.

"A Cobra? You're a King!" He said amazed.
As soon as the words left his mouth, he was blessed with another great idea; risky, but absolutely perfect.

He ran to the kitchen, his eyes changing a light blue as he turned invisible. He touched a metal cup turning it invisible and ran back to where he sat and was pleased to find that the snake was still there.

From all the books he's read, his favorite piece of information was finding out how to extract venom from a snake. It didn't hurt the snake as long as you were careful and seeing how the King Cobra, a usually aggressive snake, didn't mind his company, he knew his plan was perfect.

A/N: I feel like I'm stalling but I swear like 97% of the time, the information is useful.

Anyways! I've finally decided this book is going to have a second part so look forward to it.

-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 661 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...
11.8K 244 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
165K 9.7K 50
In a world where you are defined by your rank, two souls struggle to come to grips with who they really are. Neither feel like they truly belong. Nei...
72K 5.2K 88
Though the battle at the Choi kingdom has just come to an end, the boys will have to fight their biggest battle yet, to rescue Yeosang and face the h...