Soulmates.

Por KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... Más

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 26

1.2K 90 48
Por KikolovesMingi

Jongho went to Yeosang's quarters to walk him to the main area for the memorial. He knocked on the boys door and soon enough there was a reply. The door opened to reveal a beautiful omega in a silk blue gown that hugged his small waist with a slit on the side. His lips were a dark red and he wore matching earrings.Jongho stared, a bit captivated by the omega's beauty.

Yeosang was awestruck as well by the alpha's simple attire of a white shirt and black pants paired with a long black coat. He looked up at him and even noticed he colored his eyes with make up. He was impressed.

After a long staring session, Jongho held his hand out, and Yeosang gladly took it.

"You look beautiful," Jongho said, staring into his eyes and feeling the familiar twist in his stomach.
"You too," Yeosang said simply staring at the boys eye makeup.

Jongho tried again going in for a kiss but was quickly discouraged when he heard Wooyoung yell from afar. He moved back and composed himself before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box.

"I was supposed to give you this at your presenting ceremony but.."
Yeosang perked up staring at the box.
"What is it?" He asked excitedly.

Jongho opened the box and pulled out a necklace with a ring as a pendant.

"They always say a soulmate is your other half but I don't want to be just your half. I want to be your whole person. I want you to be complete without me but still want me for yourself," he confessed unabashedly.

Yeosang felt his heart beat rapidly against his chest. He's never felt like this before. For a second, he questioned if he was sick.
He stared at the alpha, his face a bright pink, completely inarticulate.

Jongho flashed his gummy smile and moved closer to clip the necklace around the omega's neck.

"I wasn't sure of your size so.."
Yeosang held the pendant ring and placed his middle finger in it.
"It fits perfectly," he stated, continuing to stare at the alpha.
Jongho simply smiled and took the omegas hand in his own and headed to the main area.

Wooyoung decided to dress a little more fancy than usual. He's never really gotten much of a chance to celebrate anything but he always bought clothes that he found were pretty. He was stuck choosing between an elegant black velvet gown or a dark red dress with two long slits on the side.

He soon decided that the dress was a little too overbearing for a memorial and chose the black gown. When he was done dressing up, he wore a little bit of makeup on his eyes and tinted his cheeks. He took out the curlers from his hair and stared in the mirror proudly at his new look.

When a knock came on the door, he giggled ready to captivate his lover. He opened the door and his smile immediately turned to a gasp as he stared at the beta. San stared back amazed.

His hair was styled back with the exception of a few green strands. He wore a black dress shirt and white pants with a long white coat.

"Heavens!" Wooyoung yelled.
San smirked growing confident.
"You like what you see?"
"Yes! You look heavenly," Wooyoung answered enthusiastically, only making the beta blush.

"You look gorgeous yourself," he replied before holding out his arm. Wooyoung placed his hand around it eagerly and smiled, closing the door behind him.

When they reached the main area, everybody seemed to be in cheerful spirits as they chattered amongst one another. Hongjoong stood at the front, in a long dark brown jacket with a fur collar. He wore black pants and a cheetah print shirt underneath.

The King used a small table knife to hit against the glass candle he was holding to grab everybody's attention. When he had it, he cleared his throat to speak.

"Thank you all for coming," he started.
"Today is not meant to be a sad day. We've gathered here to pray for our lost souls who have not simply passed away but are also watching over and protecting us from above. Let us all light a candle in their name so they can be guided and reborn once again," he commenced, lighting his candle first.

There were a few light howls and sniffles as everybody lit their candles, placing them all around the castle. When the memorial was over, everybody headed into the ballroom for the banquet.

There was food being served and drinks being passed around. Music was played, and a few people danced their tears away.

Yunho entered the ballroom in an all white dress shirt, pants, and jacket. There were a few gold chains hanging from his right shoulder matching the gold belt of the jacket.

Mingi seemed to be looking for someone but he stopped dead in his tracks in front of the older, completely astonished. Yunho was quite taken aback as well when he saw Mingi in all black, contradicting his own attire. His red hair was in a half part matching his lips.

"You look quite dazzling," Yunho remarked making the alpha blush into a soft smile.
"You look very handsome yourself," Mingi complimented, still amazed by the omegas beauty.

Yunho sat down at the table with the rest but Mingi left to look for someone and quickly returned with the light pink, brown haired alpha. They laughed, talked and ate, engaging in different conversations.

As the night came to an end, everybody began to head home for the night.

Hongjoong was upset. He was so close to figuring it out. So close to finding him. He didn't get as much information as he wanted because he already knew of everything she said. He just needed confirmation. He sighed. He needed a drink.

"Hey Joong!" Yunho called.
Hongjoong shot his head up at the name. Nobody had called him in that in a long time.
"What?" He answered with a scowl, a little annoyed by the nickname.
Yunho ignored it.
"Want to come have some drinks with us in the main room?"
He nodded, figuring he might as well indulge.

When they reached the main room, they all sat down on the floor in front of a long table. Hongjoong sat at the front by himself and San on the side. Beside him was Wooyoung and Yunho. Across them were Yeosang, Jongho and Mingi.
Yunho passed around small glasses and poured a few drinks for everyone. Yeosang made a face of disgust as he watched every body down their drinks. He decided there was no point in being the only sober one and downed his as well.

Jongho noticed Hongjoong was drinking quite more than usual, but he knew the alpha could handle himself. It just added to the thought that the alpha was bothered as he smelled before.
As time passed, the conversation grew louder and the boys tipsier.

"Why are you so quiet today? You were talking a lot yesterday?" Wooyoung asked slightly drunk.
He tapped against the table where the alpha sat, his head down. When there was no answer, he tapped his shoulder.
"Are you sleeping?" Wooyoung giggled. He turned back to everybody.
"Ssshhh Joongie is sleeping!" He said, spitting as he did so.

"SHUT UP!" Hongjoong yelled startling everyone.
"I'm not..I'm not shleeping! You...idiot," he hiccuped.
Yunho couldn't couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing.

"Whatsho funny?" Hongjoong asked staring at the pink haired omega.
Wooyoung began laughing too.
"And you!" He pointed at the boy.
"You're alwaysh talking and talking...can't you jush shut up!" He hiccuped again.
"Some people.. hick! Just like..hick! Lishening to other people shpeak...we don't hick! All have to shpeak," he explained in his drunken state.

San and Jongho stared surprised at the alpha as they have never seen him this drunk either.

"THATS WHAT I SAID!!" Yeosang suddenly screamed, startling Jongho beside him.
"Wooyoung wooyoung. He..he neeeverr listens to annnybodyy. He just screams....and yells...and does whateeever he wants," Yeosang slurred with hand movements.

Hongjoong nodded in agreement.
Mingi giggled. "He's just a LITTLE boy!" He said drunk as well, sticking out his tongue.

"Why is everybody being mean to my Wooyoungie!!" San exclaimed crossing his arms. Wooyoung smiled and stared at the beta.

"My Wooyoungie is the best and most funnest person ever!!" He giggled throwing his hand in the air. Wooyoung joined him putting his hands up, before putting them around his lover and pulling him closer.

Jongho watched everyone with dismay. He seemed to be the only one that was still quite composed and wasn't completely drunk.
He was startled again when Yeosang banged his hands in the table. The omega smiled.

"Hey..hey! Did you see?! Did you see me last time? I shot my arrow at that stupid shouldier and it went phew! Right through his hand!!" Yeosang exclaimed with hand movements.

"Yessss I was.. there! I was! You looked sooo amazing!" Mingi complimented.
Yeosang smiled at the older's compliment and Jongho immediately smelled a new scent come from him. He wasn't sure what it was but he knew he didn't like it.

"How many? Hmm? How many did you kill?" Yunho asked, his face bright pink from drinking.

"I don't knoow. Was I... supposed to count?" He asked a little sad.
"Of course you're supposed to count stupid!" Wooyoung yelled.
"I'm not stupid!" Yeosang retorted. He started tearing up a little.
"I'm not stupiiid."
"I remember how many I killed because I counted. Hmmlll" he stuck his tongue out at his older brother.
"How was I supposed to knoow?" Yeosang whined, a tear rolling down his cheek. Before Jongho could assess the situation, Mingi screamed.

"Don't call Sangie stupid! You're stupid!!" He cried.
Yunho rolled his eyes.
"How many arrows...are you..missing?" He asked.
"If you made...all your hits...then the amount of arrows..you're missing...is your kill count," Yunho explained drunkly.

"EIGHTY ONESH!!" Hongjoong screamed again startling San.
"Y'all keep shalking and shtalking but nobody's shaying how many!" The alpha lectured again.

Yunho laughed. Seeing the usually composed alpha drunk and misspeak was funny to him.
"Woooowwww! Joongie you're so strong! I only killed 32!" Wooyoung answered.
"I killed 21!" San exclaimed randomly.
Mingi started sobbing loudly.
"I only killed 17!" He cried.

Yunho laughed and pat the alpha on the head. "It's ok. I killed enough for the both of us," he comforted. Mingi turned to him and hugged him tightly.
Hongjoong snickered.
"Sho you're not shjealoush anymore?" He hiccuped.

Yeosang started crying into Jongho's shoulder.
"Eeveeybody counted! They alll counted and didn't teelll meee!" He whined.

Jongho laughed a little at the boys drunk behavior. Yeosang heard his laughing and frowned.

"Why are you laughinngg?!" He screamed, startling the alpha.
"You think I'm stupid tooo? You tooo? Is that whyyy? Is that why you won't kiss mee?! Because you think I'm stupiidd??!" Yeosang cried.
Jongho immediately panicked when Yeosang said that.

Yunho shot his head up and glared at Jongho.
"You HAVEN'T kissed yet!! Why didn't you kiss my brother!?" He yelled.
"Yeosang deserves all tdhe kisses!" Mingi added.
"HE'S A CHICKEN!!" Wooyoung shouted.
Hongjoong laughed at that and Yeosang gasped.

"Nooo don't tuuurn into a chiickkennn!" He cried holding onto the alphas arm. 
"I loovee chiikkkenn. But if you turn into a chickennn ..I won't be able to eat chicken anymoorree."
Jongho was embarrassed but was also trying not to laugh at the same time.

"KISS HIM RIGHT NOW!!" Yunho screamed.
"Yesshh!! Kisshh him you schicken!" Hongjoong added.

San put his head up and kissed Wooyoung on the cheek making the younger blush.
"Not me Sannie!! The chicken!" He giggled. San simply smiled and dropped his head back down. 

"Ssshee?!" Hongjoong pointed at the beta.
"Itshimple. Just kissh him," the alpha said.

Jongho looked around at everybody watching him. He knew there was no reason to take this seriously since everybody was drunk, but he was a little frightened with the way they were all glaring at him.

"He won't kisss meee. He thinks imm stupiidd," Yeosang cried again. Jongho tried to calm down the omega but Yunho banged his hand on the table.

"It's because he's a chicken Sangie!! He said you're too gorgeous! Just kiss him first!!" Wooyoung exclaimed.
Yeosang's eyes widened at the realization and he looked at the alpha.

Jongho's eyes widened as well as Yeosang moved closer. Now he was really concerned because Yunho was glaring at him and he knew the situation would worsen if he tried to evade the omega's kiss.

Maybe it was because he was drunk, but Yeosang was not shy either. He made himself comfortable as he sat on the alpha's lap. He looked sternly at him and grabbed his collar, pulling him in.
Jongho's heart was beating rapidly but after their lips met, he started to feel it subside.

So that's what Wooyoung meant by embracing it.

Yunho and Wooyoung clapped and Hongjoong howled. San shot his head up and clapped as well. Mingi was far gone clutching onto his omega.

When Jongho attempted to break the kiss, Yeosang held his face in place and continued kissing him, sucking on his bottom lip. Jongho was surprised but kissed back. Yeosang put his hands around the alpha's neck and played with his hair in the back.

Jongho started to feel aroused and quickly moved his face back. He stared at the omega's flushed face and gave an awkward smile.

"I kissed you," he forced a chuckle.
Yeosang stared at him for a few minutes, before passing out onto his chest.

A/N: Ahaha this was interesting. I don't care what you say, Hongjoong is a cute talkative drunk!

-K.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.7K 657 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...
74.4K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
11.2K 681 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...
71.8K 5.1K 88
Though the battle at the Choi kingdom has just come to an end, the boys will have to fight their biggest battle yet, to rescue Yeosang and face the h...