Soulmates.

By KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... More

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 21

1.3K 105 29
By KikolovesMingi

Yeosang had a hard time reaching the castle. There wasn't one specific scent he could follow this time around so he had to rely on sound as well.

When he finally reached the castle with the charm in his hand, he screamed excitedly, turning a few heads. He ran straight to his father's quarters and was relieved to find he was alone.

The King stood up in shock. He couldn't believe his son actually found it that quickly. It was a lot faster than Yunho's time and he had made it harder to find. He was impressed and proud.

"My charm!" The King exclaimed.

Yeosang put his hands down and held the charm.
"So you're not even happy to see me? I finished right on time!" The boy frowned pointing out the window. The sun had just begun to set.

"Of course I am. How did you find it?" The King asked.

"Well, I learned that your eyes aren't the only senses you can use to figure out your surroundings," he said confidently.

The King smiled. His plan had worked perfectly.
"Good job. I'm proud of you!" The King said to his son.

"Thank you. I'm tired so I'm going to go rest. Let Mingi know he doesn't need to follow me anymore," Yeosang smirked behind a yawn before leaving.

The King stood in shock before smiling.
He's good! Seems I may have underestimated him.

San paced around his room worriedly. It's been 3 days and everybody was getting ready and preparing for an attack that probably wasn't going to come. He needed to tell Hongjoong but he didn't know how and he felt like it was too late.

Jongho came into his room and smelled his brothers anxiousness.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
San darted his head towards his brother and sighed. He was a little thankful for his brothers great senses this time around. Jongho came and sat down beside his brother but San quickly got up.

"I need to tell Hongjoong something," he said quickly before leaving the room.
Jongho was confused but made his way to the kitchen to retrieve the basket.

San knocked on Hongjoong's door this time and the door opened immediately. Behind it, was a dressed up Hongjoong in thick brown pants, a white shirt and an oversized cheetah print jacket.
San stared at him curiously. The outfit looked awfully familiar.

"Perfect! I was just coming to get you," he said pulling up his backpack.
"The Queen said we should check other areas and kingdoms to see if maybe it could help you see something," Hongjoong said before closing his door.

"Let's go. You don't really need anything I probably don't already have," the alpha stated while patting his backpack.

Yunho and Na young had just returned from the Lee kingdom. They were laughing and conversing with one another, Na young seeming rather comfortable. When Mingi came to greet them, he saw Na young's hand on the prince's shoulder and she gave him a stern look and said something before laughing, causing to Yunho to laugh hysterically.

A weird feeling creeped up Mingi's chest and into his throat. He didn't know what it was but he didn't like it, both the feeling and the sight in front of him. He pushed the feeling to the side and walked up to them with a smile.

"Good afternoon your majesty. The King has been awaiting your return. Please report to him immediately," he said calmly after bowing his head.

Yunho gave Mingi a weird look and pat his shoulder.
"Alright. Thanks Min," he said walking passed him and continuing his conversation with Na young.
Che! Should've went with the more comfortable approach, Mingi thought.

Yeosang was in the outskirts forest again practicing. Ever since his father made him look for his charm, he began to realize how much he relied on his eyes for everything. He decided to try a new perspective.

After making marks for himself on different trees, he decided to close his eyes and try aiming for the spots. Though he missed the mark, he still hit the tree. He started to realize that this wasn't going to work. He needed a moving target.

He thought for a second to ask Wooyoung to help him but the boy was busy enough as it is. As his mind wandered, he caught glimpse of a squirrel running down to grab an acorn and quickly back up the tree. He smiled. He'd just found his moving target.

San and Hongjoong had just left a deserted area and found nothing. San wasn't quite sure what they were looking for but Hongjoong seemed to know what he was doing. He still made sure to look around and see if the places they visited looked any like the ones in his vision.

He looked over to Hongjoong who seemed to be deep in thought, barely looking up ahead as his horse lead the way.

"What are we looking for?" San asked.
Hongjoong turned his head to the beta.
"I'm not sure but different surroundings and people may spark something in your mind and help you remember the vision. And if that happens, that means we can assume that you have control over these visions and they're not just random," the alpha explained.
San nodded.

"So we're trying to help myself control them but also be able to try and understand by taking hints from the surroundings if I don't understand what's going on when I see them," San clarified and Hongjoong clapped and smiled.
"Exactly!"

San sighed. This was going to take a while. He suddenly missed Wooyoung.

They passed through a forest and San felt the weird tingling feeling in his toes for a second. He was expecting to start feeling lightheaded but he didn't. It was strange.

Hongjoong decided they should check what was once the Oh kingdom as it was now taken over. They tapped at their horses to go faster so they could reach there before nightfall.

By the time they arrived, the sun had already set. For an alpha, it didn't really matter as he could still see quite clearly. But for a beta, it made it kind of hard.

They descended their horses and tied them to a tree beside a pond.
"You don't happen to have a lamp in that bag of yours do you?" San asked straining his eyes to see.
"No why?" Hongjoong asked flatly.
San groaned.
"Why did I decide to trust an alpha?" He complained.
"What? What did I do?" Hongjoong asked confused.
"I can't see in the dark!" San retorted.
"Oh..aha, sorry..?"  He rubbed his neck.
"Foolish alpha," San shook his head.

"I do have a match. We can light up a stick," Hongjoong said quickly trying to find a good enough branch. He found two and started a fire, using the flame to light up the branch.

As they walked around, San holding both lights as it was too bright for Hongjoong, they neared a small building. Hongjoong smelled something burning but he assumed it was just the sticks in San's hand. They heard a loud crashing sound and screams. The screams stopped after a few seconds and it was eerily quiet.

They walked towards the door of the building but before they could reach it, it blew up, flames bursting everywhere alighting the night.

A tall boy emerged from the flames, wearing all black including a face covering. His hair was black as well and when San looked at him all he could see was his gold eyes that reflected the fire.
The boy saw them and quickly ran away.

Hongjoong was about to run after him until he noticed San on the floor, his eyes glowing green.
He quickly hovered over the boy, calling his name repeatedly and held him up. The beta breathed out and sat up to face the alpha. His eyes returned to normal and he gasped.

"Fuck! I knew it. We don't need to be on standby because it's not us being attacked. It's the Jung kingdom!"

Yeosang headed towards his quarters to take a bath. He was pretty proud with how far he's come. Though he didn't manage to hit any of his running targets, he felt like he's made progress.
After his bath, he found Wooyoung laying down on his back near the courtyard. The boy seemed to be in deep thought so he went over to talk to him.

"What's got you using your brain?" Yeosang asked when he neared his brother, sitting down beside him. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and sat up.

"Just thinking about San. The Queen told me he woke up and he's doing fine but...I just miss him I guess," Wooyoung said staring at the sky.

Yeosang's mind wandered to Jongho. He hadn't thought about the alpha in a while but then remembered the reason why he was training all day was to distract himself from the boy. He blushed.

"How does it feel to be an omega?" Wooyoung asked randomly.
"Hmm... it doesn't feel any different, especially since I don't remember much of when I presented," Yeosang said.
"But I do smell a lot of things and rely on my nose and other senses more."
Wooyoung nodded.

"Why? You don't think you're going to be an alpha anymore?" He asked tauntingly.
"Nah, it doesn't really matter anymore. I feel like nothing is going to change much. Mingi is strong and he's an alpha but Yunho is strong too as an omega," Wooyoung said calmly.

Yeosang smiled at his brother. He seemed a lot more grown up in that moment. He looked different.

Yunho pinned the alpha against the wall as soon as the boy closed his room door. He placed his lips to the younger's giving him no time to react.

He missed him and the boy had been acting weird all day and being completely formal with him. He assumed it was because he was just trying to be professional in front of other people.

Mingi kissed back, snaking his arms around the prince's hips. As the kiss got heated, he picked him up and headed towards the bed, dropping the prince on it. A tint of pink creeped up Yunho's face as the alpha stared down at him and he felt himself grow a little hard.
Mingi sat on the bed and pulled the omega towards him, letting him be on top. Yunho's heart swelled at the action as Mingi made quick work to continue where they left off.

The alpha stuck his tongue inside the older's mouth roughly not even entertaining a fight. He grabbed the princes ass and squeezed it getting a little moan out of him. Yunho enjoyed the feeling but couldn't help but feel something was off.
He pulled back, licking the alphas lips before he did so.

"Is something wrong Min?" He asked. Looking at his face now, he noticed he was a little sad.
Mingi didn't bother hiding it.

"Is this all just for fun?" He asked softly.
"What do you mean?" Yunho moved back a little.
"I mean.. am I.. do you want me to be with you just for your heat?" He asked shyly not looking at the prince.

"No! What are you talking about? I..I like you Mingi.. a lot.." Yunho bashfully confessed. Mingi's heart raced and he finally looked up at the omega.

"So...should we.. let's bond together," Mingi suggested.
"I want to but we can't right now. It's a long process," Yunho said.
"But don't think I'm using you or anything. I..love you.." he whispered the last part, going in to hug the alpha and breathe in his scent. Mingi hugged him back. He felt relieved. He felt complete.

A/N: No I get it. Cuz if I was the one reading this book I'd hate me too. But lmao when I tell y'all I don't know what I'm doing😂😭
Anyways hoped y'all liked this one.

-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 65.9K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
29K 1.3K 41
[Updates Weekly!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth m...
11.8K 244 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...
17.8K 661 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...