Soulmates.

By KikolovesMingi

"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh... More

My abo universe
Backstory Pt. 1
Backstory pt. 2
Backstory Pt. 3
Backstory Pt. 4
Backstory Pt. 5
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Notes

Chapter 13

1.4K 109 41
By KikolovesMingi

A/N: Warning! Smut.

Mingi woke up to a very strong sweet scent. He felt something hard pushing against his lower abdomen. When he opened his eyes, he found Yunho hugging onto him asleep, unconsciously scenting his neck.

When he tried to move, the boy stirred awake, his eyes a deep ocean blue. Before Mingi could realize what was going on, Yunho sat on top of him attaching his lips to the youngers. Mingi's eyes began to flash red, his instincts immediately taking over.

When Yunho breached the younger's mouth with his tongue, he came in contact with the youngers tongue, pushing his own forward. Mingi fought back refusing to let Yunho take over but the prince lightly bit his upper lip causing the boy to relent. He smirked into the kiss, licking the boys tongue as an apology and continued to explore.

After a long kissing session, he moved down Mingi's jaw placing small kisses until he reached his neck. He sucked on a spot near the boys scent gland causing him to stifle a moan.

He removed his shirt, helping Mingi out of his own as well and stared for a while in shock. He hasn't really seen the alpha shirtless before but he knew he was fit.

"Pretty," he complimented. Mingi could only blush.
He drooled a little going down to place kisses all over the the boys chest. He looked up at him and found pleasure in the younger's blissed-out expression. He smirked a little before opening his mouth and sucking on one of his nipples while pinching the other one.

"Uuuuhhh!" Mingi moaned, enjoying the feeling of the prince's tongue on his nipples. Yunho licked his way to the other one doing the same and sucking hard on it. He made his way down Mingi's chest, leaving marks all over and pausing when he reached his pants.

Yunho stood up to take off his own pants first, slick dripping down his thigh. Mingi stared at the boy in front of him a little astonished. He was quite flustered, especially by Yunho's size but he couldn't be bothered to feel bashful.

Yunho went to take off the others pants, pausing for a second to look at the younger. When Mingi nodded, he pulled them off along with his underwear, his eyes widening at Mingi's size.

He smiled a little before grabbing his cock and hovering his mouth over it, watching as his breath sent shivers down the alpha's spine. Yunho opened his mouth and licked from the base all the way to the top.

Mingi began squirming around the more Yunho teased him, so Yunho finally relented and sucked onto it. He took in more making sure to suck as he went farther, and going back to visit the top and suck the tip. He placed his hands on either side of Mingi's thighs caressing them softly.

Yunho began to work faster bobbing his head up and down the alphas length. He decided to go deeper and swallow him whole, enjoying the feeling of Mingi's hardness pushing past his uvula.

Mingi took action fisting the boys hair and pushing him all the way down onto his length. He enjoyed the sound of the the prince's choked back moans and his hot breath on his member when he gagged.

Yunho enjoyed the feeling of having something  so big blocking his airways that he couldn't breathe. As Mingi continued to fuck into the prince's mouth he felt the pit of his stomach grow tighter and started to feel a little dizzy. He let go of the boys hair and tapped his shoulder.

"I- I think I'm-" he warned but never got the chance to finish as Yunho started to move faster and suck harder. Eventually, Mingi couldn't take it anymore and released into the princes mouth with a breathy moan.

Yunho swallowed it all sucking one last time to make sure he got everything. He looked over to the younger who was slightly panting and smiled.

He pitched the boy once again licking up his abdomen until he reached his clavicle, sucking hard until it left a mark. He went back to kissing the younger, sucking on his bottom lip and licking into his mouth.

Mingi grabbed at his sides running his hands up and down the princes soft skin. He started to feel aroused again as Yunho's hard length poked against his stomach. He palmed the prince's chest, rubbing his thumb over his pink nipples causing Yunho to moan in his mouth.

Yunho only grew harder when he felt Mingi's big hands rubbing all over him and he began roll his hips above the boys pelvis. He felt Mingi begin to grow hard under him and it only aroused him more.

Mingi broke the kiss, wanting to taste what he was feeling, so he palmed the prince's ass and pulled him upward. Before Yunho could process what was happening, Mingi pulled him down onto him and ravaged his hard nipples, sucking and biting while massaging his ass in the process.

"Aaaahhhh!" Yunho moaned unabashedly, releasing slick down Mingi's chest. Mingi loved the sound of Yunho's moans and was determined to hear more of it. He moved to his other nipple sucking more this time. When he only heard small pants from the older, he stretched his cheeks apart sticking his middle finger into his slick filled wet hole.

Yunho moaned loudly again to the alphas satisfaction. He lowered him down onto his finger and reconnected their lips, this time not wasting any second and sticking his tongue into the olders. He swirled his tongue around the prince's tongue, teasing before pushing in a second finger inside his hole stretching him open.

Yunho couldn't help it as he leaked onto his own stomach craving for more. The more Mingi teased, the more impatient he became, moving his hips trying to get some friction.

He broke the kiss and stared into the alphas eyes before standing up a little and removing the younger's fingers. He instead moved a little farther down and reached for Mingi's cock to align it with his hole.

Mingi watched his length slowly disappear into the older's hole taking it all in. Yunho felt  exhilarated as he sat down feeling full and complete. He started to rock his hips and bounce bringing himself up and down the alphas cock. He grabbed onto Mingi's shoulders using them as leverage to enhance his position.

He felt Mingi brush against his sweet spot and he moaned lewdly bouncing on it again repeatedly. Mingi felt that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach and found his way to Yunho's ass stretching his cheeks apart. He didn't know why he did so at first, but it soon became clear when he felt his knot getting bigger.

"Auuhh..aaah..aahhh!" Yunho moaned loving the feeling of the alpha growing bigger inside him. He bounced a few more times releasing more slick to help the slide before releasing all over his chest. Mingi groaned following him and released into the Omega, watching as his cum mixed with the prince's slick and leaked down his leg.

Mingi stared at the prince with sultry eyes and put his legs up so the prince could lay against them. While the older panted from his release, Mingi used this time rest his back against the headboard. He smiled devishly at the prince, inching closer to his chest and licked him clean.

"You're a menace!" Yunho laughed shaking his head.
"You acted so innocent like you didn't know anything, but look at you know."
"It must be the alpha instinct," Mingi shrugged it off with a laugh.

When Hongjoong reached the Park Kingdom, he was shocked. The whole place was deserted and looked as though it had been ravaged. Hongjoong found a small spot where he could rest and pulled out his red pen to begin documenting what he saw.

He noticed that most of the people that were dead were male alphas and had either bled out from the 'X' mark on their neck or had been burned to where their faces were no longer recognizable.

Upon closer inspection, Hongjoong noticed that there was no dead bodies of kids or betas. And the 3 omega bodies, he did find, all had their bones crushed.

Hongjoong thought for a moment and concluded. This was not an affect of the war, this was revenge for it.

He finished his report and and grabbed a few sticks to start a fire. Once lit, he threw the previous letter he had received into it, watching as it burned. Soon enough, a cry was heard and a bird came flying towards the smell of the burnt letter. Hongjoong held out his arm so the bird could rest on it.

"Celestials! You've gotten so big Atiny. I guess the name doesn't suit you anymore," he chuckled. He pulled out some tuna from his bag to feed the bird, while he tied his report to the birds leg.
"Be a good girl and deliver this for me," he whispered, before letting her go.

Hongjoong packed his belongings and headed back towards the Choi kingdom.

A/N: That was my first time writing smut. How'd I do?
I know this chapter was a little short but I didn't want to cut in the middle of the next part.
Anyways, let me know what y'all think! Hethet☺️

-K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 96 5
Before Kim Namjoon, a young hotheaded Alpha, met Omega Park Seokjin, his favorite writer from the club they were both members of, he was merely livin...
65.7K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
30.7K 1.4K 42
[Updates Weekly!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth m...
12.2K 249 21
> "Wooyoung-ah?" san called and was stunned because of ...- I'm sorry i just wanted to write a story , I've been thinking about the ideas of what I s...