So Many Things I Want To Say

Por danielle-12004

She was always hidden, never on show and always covered. No one knew the power of her voice or the secrets of... Más

The begining
Chummy Enters
Jenny's call
Bike rides
Injury
Piglets
Chummys date
Dancing
Mirror
Sick Sister Monica-Joan
Sisters in Christ
Theft
Court Case
Sister Saved
Chummys wedding
Poor Tim
Resilient children
Christmas
Baby Raymond
Cheeky Tim
Cuddles
Bad dreams
Wakey Wakey
School run
Gas and air part 1
Gas and air part 2
Buttons
Glasses
Noticed
New specs
Quiet conversations
Sierra Leone
Goodbye Chummy
Carter's baby
Thoughts
The slap
Jane
Clumsiness
Goldfish
The reverend
Get to work
Jane dances
The Fête
Holiday?
Lost words
Sick?
Faith
Sister Bernadette
Dr P Turner
What do you need?
Longing for friends
Pretending
We are talking
All because of Tim
Caught red handed
Wounds
TB van
Testing
Diagnosis
Car rides
Sandatorium
Comfort
Letters
Telephone
Office
Possessions
I heard
The mother house
Hard to say
Feelings
Postulants
Advice
Return to Poplar
Chummy gives birth
Long nights waiting
Chummy's Baby
Date No1
late night stroll
Second Date
Fixing up
The pub
The Pictures again
Girl Bonding
Family
Fair
Family Interference
A Proposal
Mixed Feelings
Mixed feelings pt2
Wedding Preparations
Sick Tim
Wedding
Vows
Wedding Nights
Paintaince
Going Home
New Nonnatus
Interrupted lessons
Baby Fever
Missed Things
Choir
Fainting
Motherhood
Patsy Mount
Adoption?
Gone but not forgotten
mother-child
Friends
The fury of sister Evangelina
Getting back to normal
The Baby Girl
Angela Julienne Turner
Our daughter
Bonding
Heart Ache
Attack
Feeling lost
Out of Place
Unable to Speak
Marks Upon The skin
Healing slowly
Changes
Secrets of the past
Lies cannot be held at bay

Lies you tell me

76 2 1
Por danielle-12004

"How could you not tell me!?" Shelagh shouted at Patrick after she showed the adoption representatives out.
"I didn't think she could go through my entire history!" Patrick shouted back.
"She is placing a child! She needs to know who she is placing it with. So do I!" Shelagh shouted back "What happened to you?" Shelagh said more calmly.
"I-I can't talk about it" Patrick stuttered slightly.
"If you think I can forget this, you don't know me! I won't live with this between us Patrick" Shelagh said, her voice trembling, her accent strong when she said his name. Any other day, it would've made Patrick smile but today it only brought sadness.
"I manage. I manage by keeping it behind me" Patrick's voice trembled.
"How can you treat others when you so clearly cannot treat yourself?" Shelagh said angrily. She wanted a baby weather it was from her womb or someone else's, and now her husband has kept secrets from her that could stop her from getting the very thing she wanted so badly.
Patrick stormed out of the room as tears began to fall from both of their eyes.
'what have I done?' Shelagh thought as more tears began to fall. She had brought up a painful past, one that she was all too familiar with and now she had hurt her husband.

"Hello dear" Shelagh created Patrick with a smile as he placed a kiss to her cheek and sat on the sofa after a long day of work.
"You've a choice for your pudding tonight, I tried my hand at an apple Charlotte, or there's cling peaches and evap if you want something lighter" Shelagh explained from her place in the kitchen through the hatch.
"It's up to you" Patrick smiled at his wife awkwardly. Timothy sensed the awkwardness in the air and broke the silence.
"I wish it was up to me because I'd say apple Charlotte" he smiled up at his mother from his place at the table "mums been making it since you had your lunch" Timothy explained.
"We'll have that then" Patrick smiled.
"Apple Charlotte it is" Shelagh smiled at her husband.

"There's a nip in the air today, are you sure you don't want me to go to the cleaners for your overcoat?" Shelagh asked "I'm sure that-"
"No, I'll take a scarf, it's only a mild frost" Patrick said. Awkwardness fell about the air again as the letterbox went.
"Will you fetch the post?" Shelagh as Timothy sending the boy off and out of the room, the silence still clinging about the air.
"I'm just trying to show you that I care" Shelagh frowned as Timothy entered the living room.
"Dr and Mrs P Turner" Timothy read out loud before handing the letter to his father. Patrick looked at the front of the letter before telling Tim his orders.
"Tim go and wait in the car" Patrick said as the boy did as he was told, closing the front door behind him. Shelagh walked towards the doorway where the hallway met the kitchen and took the now open letter from her husband's hands.
"After due consideration we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted as adoptive parents, we have every confidence that in due course, you will be able to offer an otherwise unwanted child a very happy home" Shelagh beamed "they seem very confident of that" Shelagh frowned.
"Of what?" Patrick asked.
"The notion that we have a happy home" Shelagh frowned "at the moment, I'm not sure that we do" Shelagh frowned again. Patrick handed Shelagh back the letter before collecting his case and leaving without another word.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

120K 3.2K 10
**Book 2 of the "Love Me" series. Can be read as a stand-alone book.** Do you believe in love? I certainly did not. To be honest, I never cared much...
8.5K 999 24
She is the doctor who keeps the surgery at first place and happy and crazy in nature.. And he is an arrogant businessman...yess an arrogant and stric...
360 15 50
caring profession © 2024 Louise Spencer is an 20 year old girl who has struggled with her mental health since she was young due to her troubled life...
2.5M 69.7K 73
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 . The woman who after a rough past fought her own way to success. A respected and well-known trauma surgeon. What everyon...