T H I R T Y - N I N E

»»─────𝟚𝟜 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

The location was a warehouse, an abandoned one to be more precise. The shattered glass shards that were once a window littered the flooring. Water dripped in such a rhythmical yet menacing pattern.

From a distance, repeated attempts of yells became perceived by the female. With the tape displayed across his mouth, the words left in a mumble. The sound of heels caught his attention resulting in his head snapping towards her.

"Who the hell are you?!" The man struggled to cry out. The image was blurry, but It was evident that he was tied against something, with blood dripping from his wounds.

"Let's skip the introductions and get to the point on why you're here," A familiar voice spat.

The setting changed to an office; a figure was sitting in the chair behind the desk.

"The mafia kingdom tremendously grew and is now more powerful, making the four leaders – Lee Taeyong, Kim Namjoon, Bang Chan and Choi Soobin – to become allies and dominate Korea..." He explained. "The agenda is for you to go undercover in the mafia world to one-by-one murder the gang members"

"A masquerade will be held where introductions of the new gangs shall occur. You have to attend; they are expecting you"

"Welcome to the mafia game Kim Jiyeon"

It was a masquerade - conversations erupted wherever between people, an alcoholic drink visible in the hands of many males.

An austere and unpleasant room the female was in, alongside several guards. They charged at her only to have her fist make contact with them. Kicks, stabs and punches were all performed by the female who tried to take them down to complete a section of the initiation.

An alleyway was the location on where the female performed her first murder of a member of MG. A dagger to the chest was all it took.

"One week, seven days, a hundred and sixty-eight hours, ten thousand and eighty minutes" An automated voice recited as soon as the phone call was answered.

Images of fights erupted in many different locations, where the female would, without a second thought, brutally attack the other individuals. Using anything as a weapon; a bat, knife, firearms, fists.

The same female was now in an office, reading a file.

If Kwon Sulli successfully takes down the top four, C9 can take their place and become the most powerful gang... Her mother, Byun Hana, was assigned the same job but with Bigbang and Shinee... Help take down C9 and her life would be spared... C9 found out the plan, causing the death of Byun Hana.