F O R T Y - E I G H T

»»─────𝟚𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

"Sungchan? How have you been captured? you are not even meant to be in prison let alone committing any crimes worth being set specifically here?!" Namjoon asked with slight annoyance in his face which he tried to hide. When he saw the younger wandering around the yard, he couldn't help but be concerned.

He was slightly annoyed, to say the least. He had a lot on his plate considering being locked away with half his family and now more entering, especially those who haven't even been properly introduced to the mafia world.

"I'm here to help you escape..."

Namjoon clicked his tongue before raising his eyebrows, he examined the yard around him before lowering his voice. "What's the plan?"

"A bomb"

Namjoon let out an airy chuckle "A bomb you say? I guess that's the best you get when you don't have me leading them"

Sungchan smiled at his response, either because he found what he said amusing or it was most likely due to the healthy amount of awkward fear he was feeling.

"In the next week or so is when they will come to fulfil the escape mission. However, in the meantime, we have other things to deal with, for example being in a location together where we can easily escape or dealing with the guards"

"Oh don't you worry, I have a lot of connections around here"

A loud whistling was heard that indicated yard time was coming to an end. Namjoon got up from the bench he was sat at and turned around, but before he walked away he uttered a few words

"Welcome to the gang, Sungchan"

-

"What happened? We were not able to get in contact with both of you??" One of the boys exclaimed immediately when seeing the two enter the house.

When hearing Jeongin yell those words, a few others came running in, to check up on Chan and Jiyeon.

"There was a last-minute change of plan which then practically affected the outcome of everything" Chan explained, sighing as he made his way towards the living room, the rest following behind.

"why? what occurred?" Yoongi asked, taking a sip from a water bottle as he watched everyone sit down on the seats.

"The train departed earlier than we expected and when we managed to enter it, it seemed as if the Yakuza already knew our plans consequently giving us little surprise attack"

"You must have received any sort of wounds. Are they tended? After this, the medical room. I need to ensure you are both fit and healthy" Jin spoke out, worry flashed through his eyes. Jiyeon nodded her head as a response.