F I F T Y

The female returned to the base, not anticipating to engage with any other humans for the rest of the day, at least not until Johnny strolled into the room

"Ah, Jiyeon, you're just who I was looking for; I have a minor assignment for you." Johnny glanced at the woman, who flashed him a disapproving expression. "Don't give me that look; it's your fault you were kidnapped, and even so, this is just a little distraction operation, the boys have the tougher part."

"Alright, I suppose I won't have that much of a choice, considering that you won't take no for an answer."

The guy offered out a soft snicker "You obviously know a lot about me. There is an attire and other necessities in your room; get dressed by eight o'clock."

Jiyeon heaved out an exaggerated sigh, signalling she was sick of their nonsense. "I also spoke with Sungchan; the rest are aware; the only difficulty is that they are in separate blocks, so the bomb plot may not function successfully."

"Thank you for the information - I'll sort it out later."

-

Jiyeon's eyes traced over the fancy and revealing-looking dress nervously. She never liked to do these missions whilst wearing dresses or skirts. They were too short and too tight for her to move around. Nonetheless, she decided to resort to a gun for the most part - if needed, of course. A handful of the other members would follow her for this plan, they could surely protect her as she is currently needed in the group.

She held the dress in her hands, wondering if she'd even look attractive in a dress like this. It is quite different from her regular attire.

She sighed, slipping it on, her gun hidden inside her holster, which was wrapped around her right thigh, the gun being closer to her inner thigh to hide any bumps, beneath the skirt of her dress.

The dress sat perfectly on her figure, a wine-red colour complementing the tone of her skin. It was an off-shoulder, cocktail dress that was beautifully embroidered with lace at the chest part and the very hems of her dress.

She had paired it with a wine-red lace, fingerless gloves, that reached to her forearms and a pair of heels and jewellery.

She turned to look at the mirror being impressed. "Is it the training with MG or have I lost weight??" She tilted her head, examining her physique in awe. There was a slight change to her body, probably due to the ab and thigh workouts that she had to do.

She quickly added a little bit of makeup, not too much because she cringed at the texture of makeup on her skin. Even so, she seemed satisfied with the makeup look she had pulled. Finally, after finishing styling her hair, she sprayed a layer of expensive Chanel perfume. It had probably taken a while until she had finished, as the members knocked on the door impatiently, multiple times.

She sighed, opening the door. "Finally!! You're taking forever-- Who the fuck are you-"

The girl sent Minho a glare. "Oh, haha. Shut up, I don't look THAT different,"