S E V E N

No windows

No windows. No furnishings. Nothing. The room was empty, tedious, dank. The room was made up of all concrete, had no personality, no vibe. A bare bulb hung from the ceiling, its job was to illuminate the room below it yet it wasn't turn on, it was fused.

Six figures were passed out on the floor, hardly moving, chains wrapped around their wrists, bruises slowly forming due to how tight they were.

The first movement in the room came from the Korean female, a pounding sensation formed in her head as she let out a groan. She was in a half-sitting, half-laying position, her head tilted uncomfortably.

As she opened her eyes, the world was a blur of monotonous colours for a moment before her eyes concentrated on her surroundings though she wished it hadn't.

For she found herself in a dark room, shackles tied around her wrist which chained her to the solid brick wall behind.

She moved slightly, trying to get comfortable, but as she did that the shackles made an echoing noise as they clanked together, the sound made her cringe.

She felt the stinging pain in her wrist as she tugged on the chains, at hopes of it loosening, but that never occurred.

Jiyeon's eyes scanned the surroundings, nothing but five other silhouettes, narrowing her eyes to focus on the identity of the five, she recognised one of them to be the person who let her escape the other day, another one was one of the males she treated, one of them was the one who pointed a gun to her head while the other two were still unknown.

"Hey" she whispered out, her voice croaky as her throat practically begged for water to soothe it.

Jiyeon tried to wake up the others, as she wanted to know what was happening, why was she here? Why were they here? Where are they?

Multiple questions ran through her mind, questions which needed answers.

Her left leg bounced up and down, anticipating on what might happen to her, bad thoughts ran through her mind, she felt tears brim her eyes but she blinked them away, there was no use on crying, it wouldn't get her anywhere.

The sound of more chains being smacked together startled the female, her head snapped to the direction of the sound, she saw the boy who she helped, move, stirring awake.

A groan left his mouth due to the aching pain being created in his forehead.

"What- what the fuck?" he muttered out, seeing his wrists being chained. His eyes were squeezed shut, the immense pain in his head becoming unbearable.

The leader of TxT yanked on the chains, having the thought that it will break however it just ripped the skin of his wrist, a low hiss left his mouth at the sting.

"There's not use on tugging on the chains, it won't break, you're just ripping you skin" The females voiced our softly, startling the Male as he didn't realise other people were in the room.

His mind recalled what happened at the night club, the shooting, the stinging pain in his thigh. The only reason why they were taken down so easily was due to the fact they were tranquillised.

"Oi!" He yelled, trying to wake the four up "wake up!" His voice dragged. "Taeyong! Chan! Kun! Namjoon! Wake the fuck up!" His voice grew louder.

He was closest to Kun, the leader of WayV, so he kicked the older's leg, in hopes of him waking up.

The Chinese began stirring awake, he tried to move his hand, to rub his eyes however the restraints disallowed him to.

"What the-" Kun's eyes scanned the surroundings, confusion written on his face as he saw where he was sat.

Soon after the other three woke up, all of them tugging on the chains trying to break it loose.

Jiyeon stared at them, she saw the madness in their expression, the anger in their eyes, she was scared to speak up, afraid they would do something even though they were chained.

"Why the fuck is she here?" A voice spoke when noticing her presence in the room.

"It's what I'm asking as well" she murmured.

The handle of the door began to move, indicating someone was trying to enter, the sound of keys getting jammed into the hole and turned could be heard.

Four people walked in, a smug like look plastered on all of their faces.

"Ahh, isn't this a pleasant sight, look at them, the most powerful and scariest leaders in all the land helplessly chained," he chuckled out.

"What the fuck do you want" Chan growled out, sending a glare over to the males.

"You know what I want, I want your power, your men, your money, your company, practically your life and now that I have you here, my wish will now happen"

His eyes trailed over to the female who tried to mask her petrified look.

"Kwon Sulli, it's a shame we had to meet under such circumstances, my men knew I wanted you to work for me but don't really understand the definition of politeness..." he glared at the other three "Un-cuff her" he commands

One of the three walks towards her, grabbing a key to unlock the chains, relief washed over her face at the feeling of her wrists being free. She rubbed the skins, trying to ooze the pain.

"I've heard about your ability on hacking and if I do say so myself, I'm impressed and it does take a lot to impress me if I must add"

The female kept quiet, not knowing what to reply with.

"Please, follow my men, they will take you someplace far more extravagant than this old dump" he smiled sweetly, well he tried to.

"As for you five", he smirks "we are going to have a little talk" he pulls out a dagger which Jiyeon's eyes didn't miss.

Fear ran over her, even if these people did try to hurt her a few days ago, one of them saved her, she had to return the favour, she could let them die in the hands of this fancy man.

"Right this way miss Kwon"

.

.

.