T W E N T Y - N I N E

"Retrieve all the information you can acquire on her; who she is, why she is affiliated with MG and so forth," The head agent demanded, index finger pointing to the hackers in the room

Ji YeonSu, the head agent, began to view the monitor, analyzing the characteristics of the female spotted on the CCTV cameras with a small amount of the members of the mafia.

There was a limited quantity of other footages found in various cameras situated around the city Seoul with the unidentified female appearing in them along with the Top Four. Many of the agents showed attentiveness to how close the lot were.

This, of course, sparked perplexity between the NIS. Many questions were thought; is she a coalition? Business partner? Someone working under them?

At this point, they were desperate, desperate on wanting to take down MG even if it meant interrogating those who most likely have nothing to do with that kind of lifestyle.

"Boss, I was able to procure details on her" One of the hackers enunciate, head snapping towards the direction of the head as well as co-head who instantaneously hurried over to her.

Their eyes surveyed over the information, reading it orally to allow the rest of the agents to heed.

"Kwon Sulli, age twenty-two, date of birth twenty-first of march year nineteen-ninety-eight. Formerly an agent in C9 who was assigned to take down MG, however, failed due to her identity being leaked, obtained a criminal record in Panama while on the run, later in Switzerland was she caught by NCT, Stray Kids, BTS and TXT and presumably murdered by them though she is still breathing to this day" YeonSu leaned away from the screen, kissing his teeth before raising a brow.

"C9? The same company who originally were going to take down MG though not for the sake of Korea and its citizens but for the purpose of attaining further supremacy and wealth. However, the owner was later killed by the one and only MG resulting in the entire company to go bankrupt and having to close down? That C9...??"

"Is there another company named C9??"

"What doesn't make sense is why she is working with them even after stabbing them in the backs... everyone knows how serious The Four is especially when it comes to betrayal" One of the other agents spoke to which the rest nodded as an indication of agreement.

Ji YeonSu sucked his teeth, as a thinking expression crossed his face. "I want agents to keep a close eye on her, if they have the opportunity, take her in, she comes across to most likely be the weakest target for us to take information from"

"Has the four agents we sent to MG obtained any useful information?"

"Not as of yet, nonetheless they sent us the location of where the building is standing which may be useful" One of the women replied.

"It would be foolish to attack the company as a whole, especially with the innumerable amount of female and male gangs that operate there, it would just be suicidal, the most reasonable way to attack would be at there home location or an area where there wouldn't be several of them surrounding and patrolling the area"

The co-heads face lit up, as an idea intersected in his mind.

"What if we send them on a fool's errand?"

.

.

.

Phones cracked af

So sorry for the late update but I'll try hopefully update more often