T W E N T Y - F O U R

Thank you for 4K reads🥺💞

"I don't need penitence, I need hints, leads, answers, progress

"I don't need penitence, I need hints, leads, answers, progress. Anybody who can't do that for me, pack your bags and leave, drop out from this mission" The Head Agent spoke, authority and power dripping from his mouth. "All together there are 42 people in the Top Four, but there are countless of other gangs involved, a few months ago it is even stated women have started to join but there is no record of who joined"

A picture of the forty-two men was put up on the projector screen, everyone in the meeting room examined their face, making sure to remember every inch of detail.

"Each and every one of these people have different positions, ranks, strengths which are still not recorded, that, of course, puts us to a disadvantage however it will only be a matter of time before we know everything. We will get them in the end... we have no other choice." The co-head stated.

"It won't be an easy job, they are not an easy target, many of us will be injured, in worse circumstances, death can occur, you can back out no, it is your last chance..."

"We are no longer going to cower away in fear, no longer going to act as if nothing bad is going to happen, we as the government and NIS need to take down these sons of bitches... even if it's the last thing we do"

When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Liberty is the ability to do as one pleases, it is the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behaviour, or political views.

It seemed as if Koreans misinterpreted the meaning of free will as for years, they kept with the same mindset that people have the freedom to do whatever they want even if it's exempt from the laws that apply to every individual in Korea.

Chaos, riots, terrorism, murder, thieving and worse occur due to M.G taking advantage of the freedom they have. It is the same reason why they are still standing to this day. It is also one of the many reasons why they are extremely powerful, it's due to the reason that the government, police force, citizens and basically most of the world fear them.

Their capability is known to everyone, they are the reason why the crime rates are extremely high in the country, they are also the reason why countless of bodies are found dead or missing and are the reason why Korea is corrupt in the first place.

For years many have tried to take the top four down but miserably failed or claim they can't do anything about it, why you may ask?

It is because the world is pussies, they are terrified of these human beings, if you can even call them human anymore, they are monsters in the eyes of others, who kills and ruins lives for a living for no reason?

They frighten people as no one wants to die, no one is ready to meet their lord yet, no one wants to be tortured to death, no one is ready to meet death, no one wants to even be in a five-mile radius to anyone associated with M.G, that is how petrifying these people are.

It took years for Korea to finally step in and do something about the situation.

The National Intelligence Service (NIS) is the chief intelligence agency of South Korea. The original duties of the KCIA (Korean Central Intelligence Agency) or NIS whatever you prefer were to supervise and co-ordinate both international and domestic intelligence by all government intelligence agencies including the military.

This company had been around since the 1960s but ever since anyone with authority and power had been overthrown by the mafia, they acted as if they had never existed.

It is regarded as one of the most elite intelligence agencies in Asia, probably as they focus on issues outside the country and ignore all the problems that are occurring.

However, with getting new directors, a new CEO as well as more trained and audacious agents, it, of course, took months to get the information needed.

But the NIS is back, more powerful, more confident and is ready to defeat the top four, ready to restore Korea to its former glory, even if it means lives will be at risk.

.

.

.

This chapter dragged but Yano we still vibe :,))