F I F T E E N

"

".. Chan?!" The female's eyes widened as she back away. She couldn't help but notice the powerful stench of smoke, making her grimace.

"Calm down lady. You're acting like I'm going to kill you," Chan said, raising a questioning brow at her before he turned to look up at the sky. "Wait... Are you...", "What?"

"Have you gone soft for me??" Jiyeon asked cheekily as the male flinched, immediately pulling his gun out to point it to her head.

The girl held her hands up, chuckling at the male's reaction. "What makes you think I've gone soft?!"

"I mean last time this happened you slowly lowered your gun, just like you are now,"

"Huh??"

Bangchan lowered his head to see his gun was indeed pointed low to the ground.

"See? You're a softie!"

"Me? A softie? I'm pretty sure this scar says otherwise," The Australian said, caressing her neck, his fingers tracing over her scar.

"Ooo, I'm sooo scared," she teased before letting out a small laugh.

The male was glaring coldly at first before he broke out into laughter, shaking his head.

"What brings you here??"

"Oh you know, running away from your gang members. Same old, same old. How about you?" She asked before her eyes trailed to his other hand which he lifted, noticing something between his fingers.

"Just having some fresh air," he shrugged as he placed a cigarette between his lips.

"Is that... You smoke?!"

"Why do you sound so mad about it??" Bangchan raised a brow at the girl, who kicked his lighter away from his hand. "Do you want to die by lung cancer?!"

He scoffed, "you're asking a member of a gang remember," he reminded before he took his lighter from the ground, only to be stopped by the girl once again. "There is no way I'd let you smoke in my presence. This is bad for you and you'll regret it when you grow older so throw it away!!"

The male gave her a look, an attempt to intimidate her, however, she remained determined. Chan let out a sigh as he threw away his cigarette and lighter.

He then turned to look at Jiyeon, who had her arms crossed. "All of them," she demanded.

The latter rolled his eyes before digging through his pockets, throwing his various packets of cigarettes away. He turned back once again to see the girl smiling in satisfaction.

"You forgot your spare lighters," she said as she walked up to him, raiding him off his lighters and potential cigarettes, and the male allowed her to.

The male cracked a smile for some reason, watching her as she threw them inside of the garbage can before dusting herself off. "All better now isn't it??"

".. I guess so," he chuckled.

"Isn't this the same alleyway as last time??" Jiyeon asked, looking around. "I guess it is, what a coincidence,"

"Do you think this is destiny?"

"What are you?? Five??" Bangchan gave her a judgemental look as she smiled. "Well maybe I am, what do you know,"

"You've made a drastic change in personality after losing you memory," Bangchan spoke as leaned against the wall. Jiyeon's smile dropped as heard his words. She was silent for a moment before the male urged her to speak. "... Was I really that bad before losing my memories??"

".. I guess not. In fact, you saved my life,"

Her smile returned to her face, this time seeming proud. "Really?? I saved you???" She asked excitedly, the male nodding.

"Are you happy about saving a gang member of one of the biggest mafias??? I've killed so many innocent people. I've stolen the most valuable things without a second thought. I have done horrible things that you don't want to know about. Why are you happy???" The Australian asked, his voice soft as he questioned the girl's reaction.

".. I feel like I'm not any better than you. I've heard that I wasn't so innocent either before," she began, looking down at her hands, which were pale and cold due to the light breeze of the air. "I'm redempting my past choices. And I hope you do as well someday," she smiled at the male, who only silently watched her.

The girl walked slightly away from the male, turning to look out of the alleyway as she leaned against the wall.

"As mentioned before, your gang tried to kidnap is, was it because of the stunt I pulled?" Her smile dropped at the thought.

"Target found and soon to be caught..."

.

.

.