F I F T Y - T H R E E

"Jiyeon," She heard a male call, her head turning to the left to look at the source of the voice

"Bangchan..." She muttered, a smile creeping onto her face.

"I figured you needed my help since you were taking too long," he grinned at her, pulling out a Glock to shoot at the Yakuza man behind her.

"You better put that thing away once we move closer to the civilians," the girl shot him a look, the male scoffing.

"What do you take me for?? An--",

"Idiot? Why yes, why would you even ask???"

The male sighed before he hid the weapon, throwing his hood on as he ran into a crowd of people, making out of the tight alleyway. The two had ran aimlessly past the citizens to blind the officers.

"How did you even track you down??" Chan questioned as they ran.

"They just love me so much"

Out of the blue, Jiyeon grasped onto the male's forearm harshly, confusing him. He sent her a questioning glance before he found himself get pulled back. "Quick, act natural," she let out, pressing him against the wall of another alleyway. She leant up as she connected their lips together, the boy becoming slightly flustered.

He quickly reacted though, as he was longing for her touch. He kissed her with hunger; a feeling that could only be satisfied once he would devour his cravings.

His hands gripped onto her hips to keep their bodies firmly glued together before he bit onto her lower lip, his tongue running over it, tasting the flavoured chapstick on her lips.

The girl shuddered as she felt his hands trail down to her legs, his fingers gently brushing over her inner thighs.

She let out a shakey, though muffled exhale at the touch, the male quickly slipping his tongue, allowing it to curl with hers, feeling a burning sensation sending vibrations of ecstasy through their nerves.

Bangchan turned the two around so that the female had her back against the wall in his place, pushing his thigh to part her legs, applying pressure to push his leg in between, the girl gasping at the unfamiliar contact.

The men had stopped in the middle of the street, not finding the culprits. When turning to face the couple, they had only grimaced and continued their search, completely oblivious.

The male, being too immersed in the touch, took her hands in his, allowing her colder hands to trail underneath his shirt, feeling her palms running over his toned abdomen softly.

He pulled away to allow her to breathe, his lips that began swelling due to the intense exchange quickly latching onto her skin, causing the girl to shudder beneath his touch.

The girl, being completely bewildered, huffed out rough and heavy breaths of air. "T-They're gone..." She stuttered out quietly, her words staggering. The male flinched at this before lifting his head up to smirk at her.

"Well, this wasn't the escape plan I had in mind... How bold of you," he chuckled in a hushed voice, his index- and middle finger lifting her chin up to peck her lips, "But I'll be keeping that idea on my mind for later use... It worked, after all,"

The girl glared, feeling his warm breath begin to tickle her exposed neck. "Let's just go," she pushed him off, causing the male to laugh as she stomped away.

"That's the wrong direction, sweetheart,"

".. I knew that!" She shouted out a retort.

"Sure you did darling"

-

»»─────𝟙𝟞 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

"In a few days from now, the escape plan will proceed. If things go as plan, everyone will make it out alive in one piece. It's a risky plan considering the short amount of time we have in order for it to go through but we have no other choice... D-Day is approaching quicker by the second" Chan spoke, leaning against the table in front.

They were, yet again at their meeting. All the males plus Jiyeon surrounding the wooden table, listening attentively to what was currently being said.

Mixed emotions were felt, more towards D-Day.

A big day it was which, though they'll never admit it, terrified those. However, Jiyeon remained confused in her seat, she had not a single clue on what this D-Day was about.

Every now and then she would question it only to be ignored or the topic changing.

"D-day is the last mission, you all know that" Johnny begins, his words catching the attention of the young female in the room.

She, of course, was confused, to say the least. Last mission? What was that meant to even mean??

"We need to make this worthwhile, this is everything we have worked for, after that we are free men, no one will no longer bother us. We are family, family that are going to fight together and win, no matter what..."

Everyone was silent, they knew what he was talking about, understood what this final mission was about. Their hearts dropped, there are many outcomes of this, whether it was negative or positive outcomes, the still occupied the thoughts of the males.

"However... in order for us to accomplish this mission, this plan that will occur in a few days needs to be perfect"

Jiyeon put her hand up, "Hi, yes, your heartfelt speech was amazing but what the fuck is this d-day you keep mentioning about... it sounds serious to the point I feel like I'm going to die" she said in the most sarcastic tone known to man.

"Shut up"

"No"

.

.

.