F O U R

"She can't still be alive, we saw her fall to her death??"

"I do not care, kill her"

"Okay but still, what If it isn't her, it could be someone who happened to look practically identical to her"

"And why do you care if it is her or not?!" A hand slams against the table "she doesn't mean anything to you? Now does she??" A tongue clicks "so what's your problem if  I want her dead"

"What's the point of killing an innocent being"

"You didn't mind murdering all those people yesterday, majority of them had nothing associated to our rivals yet you mercilessly slaughtered each and every one of them," the words came out his mouth lowly.

"She saved my life! The rest of Dream as well as TxT, if she never came, you would currently be dealing with ten corpses" the emphasis of the two words 'she' and 'you' was strong.

"Relax. We got there on time, you would have been taken to M.G hospital and treated there" the leader eyes rolled, fed up already of the younger.

"Heuning Kai was seriously injured, he lost a litre of blood and by the time your slow asses would have come he would have been dead. What the fuck Taeyong?? Just leave her alone, god damn it" he practically growls out before trying to stomp away, his wounds and injuries prohibiting him too.

Taeyong groaned and leaned back on the couch he was sitting on, Bts, Straykids and the Un-injured members of Nct around him Dream and TxT were at the M.G infirmary, resting.

"Chan, I want you and the rest of stray kids to hunt her down, all of us know what she is capable of, I'm not risking anything happening"

"She doesn't even know us?? She has lost her memory?! What harm does she have to us? If she was a threat she would have left dream and TxT to die but she didn't, she wasted her time treating them, we checked their bodies, nothing suspicious was on them"

"You know our rivals Chan, they will do anything they can to take all of us down, even if it means to get someone who would look like her and mess with us" a sigh leaves the leader of Bts's mouth as he plays with a cigar. "It's always the same, they enter our lives as a disguise, slowly take information from us and when they have their chance try to take us down"

"Yet they fail every time"

"They do, but they always do have a chance of them succeeding, that is why no one will never go against the family, consequences will happen"

"As you said we are family, no one will betray-" the Male got cut off by a loud voice.

"A bomb!! Shit, evacuate quickly!" Jisung pWArK ran down, not caring about his injuries.

The young Male was minding his business when he notices a small red light flashing, taking a few strides forward he came to the conclusion that it was a bomb which panicked him as there were only five minutes left before it will demolish this building.

"There are around four and a half minutes left, we all need to leave, now!"

Alarmed, everyone scurried our the building, not caring about their belongings, they all had enough wealth to buy ten of each item they lose.

They ran, ran out the house and far away, they couldn't risk being injured as well from an explosion, ten people being extremely harmed put a disadvantage of the four, if all of them got harmed, it will be the end for M.G.

The bomb had one purpose, to blow up every living form in that building. Every characteristic of it was designed for this specific goal.

From the distance, they saw how the bomb ignited into a fiery ball of orange, yellow and red flames, billowing outwards into the clear night sky, it filled the entire house, escaping from the sections which were destroyed from the blast.

The booming sound of the explosion echoed throughout the area.

The glass from the windows cut through the air as if it was a blade. Bricks and wood of all sizes rained down, making its dangerous for one to stay put.

Even if they were miles away from the explosion, the air of the blast waves was still felt, some even fell back due to the force.

They were ready to go to the headquarters however, there were other plans for the thirty-one.

Men in black came to them, full force, armed with AK-47s, pistols, rifles and shotguns.

These attackers were at an advantage with the weapons however they weren't stealthy like the top four, the three groups new their next moves but the attackers didn't know that.

The unarmed were in fighting positions ready to win the fight whereas the assaulters' weak spots were open for the world to see, they didn't cover their stomach, face and the place where the sun doesn't shine.

"Are you ready boys" Straykids' leader smirked, to which the rest responded with a smirk as well or a grin.

Bullets splurged out into the night sky, the sound echoing around as they took cover.

Jimin, one of the fighters for Bts, crept behind the attacker and kicked the popliteal fossa or what is sometimes referred to as the knee pit.

The man fell forward, leg bending in a direction which looks unpleasant, a crack evident to one's ear.

The shorter grabbed his gun and used it to shoot a few down.

One of the members of Straykids, Seungmin, grabbed the wrist of the other and twisted it before kicking the stomach, he dropped his gun allowing the fighter to grab it quickly.

The Japanese member of Nct wasted no time on throwing punches left, right and centre, grabbing any of the guns which were dropped and throwing them to his gang mates.

Minutes went by and the 31 were stood there, staring at the men who attacked the floor while painting.

"Take them to the room, interrogate them, find out who they work for, if they don't co-operate, you know what to do"

"Yes boss" one of them saluted

"Also get the men to figure out who set the explosion, check if they are linked to these people or someone else"

.

.

.