F I F T Y - S I X

»»─────𝟡 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

"We'll have to return to headquarters immediately! There are too many armed men for us to fight!!" Bangchan, who was leading this escape, yelled out to the group, who obliged with him.

Yangyang was too shocked to even speak. What would happen to his leader? He felt guilt rise within him. If only he had been quicker, or more careful, he wouldn't have been caught under the fallen boulders in the first place.

He could barely move properly on his own, and his members gathered to comfort him, mistaking his behaviour for a panic attack.

Maybe he did have one. The male couldn't tell. He could barely register what was occurring at that point on.

He was snapped out of his trail of thoughts as a hand rested on top of his shoulder, his head turning to find Ten and Taeyong.

Ten embraced the younger, picking him up and walking back in the direction of their only home.

Apparently, the two were talking to him and trying to get his attention, but he hadn't even noticed.

The younger wanted to speak up about his leader's incapability to escape, but he somehow couldn't bring himself to do so.

Instead, he could only stare beyond the horizon, in the direction of the prison where he had seen him last.

-

".. Kun is missing," Namjoon spoke up after the whole gang had gathered in MG. He let out a loud, distasteful sigh as he cracked his knuckles against the palms of his hands. "Kun is missing" he repeated, almost to clarify to himself and bring him back into reality.

The male got up abruptly and slammed his files down.

The rest of the gang were either standing around or sitting silently, processing the disappearance of their fifth leader.

Bangchan had his fists balled up as he stared down at his shoes, feeling too ashamed and disappointed to raise his gaze. How could he, the third leader of MG and leader of Stray Kids, fail a simple escape mission? He had one job, and it was to ensure that everyone escaped safely.

"How the fuck did we lose sight of a grown man??!" Taeyong yelled, furious to hear that not everyone was saved. "Who saw him last?! Lucas and Yangyang were the ones at the back" The second leader of MG asked.

"He tried fulfilling his duty and protect his members... I didn't realize that he did follow after, I was busy carrying the injured-"

"SO YOU LEFT HIM?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO NOW??!" Taeyong slammed his fist down, interrupting the tall male.

"WELL, HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! IT'S NOT LIKE I PURPOSEFULLY LEFT HIM!!"

"BOTH OF YOU, LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICES THIS INSTANT," Namjoon yelled loudly. The commotion that erupted caused Bangchan to grind his teeth as his eyes closed tightly in a frown. His blood pressure was probably rising from all of the stress.