F O R T Y - T W O

»»─────𝟚𝟚 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

There they sat, in an abandoned watchtower, the prison not far from them. The white velvet clouds dominated the sky, diffusing the daylight of the morning sunlight. They had no destination, yet continued their journey on painting the sky.

The lullaby of the ocean was melodic, the breeze being a light haze of brine, blowing a few strands of hair back. The watery depths and beauty of the ocean continued to create a rhythmic tune that could bring one to ease.

Sat on that watchtower were Jiyeon and Chan, they were assigned to watch what happened on the east side of the prison; how many guards arrive in the morning, what they do; are the guards at a watchtower? Inside the prison? Are they a prison officer?, find the weakest targets to take down and a few more.

On the north side of the prison is where Taeil and Yoongi sat, in a car not far from the prison. Their main task was to try and hack into the prisons security cameras just to get a furthermore understanding of the layout inside.

Back at the base a few of them were experimenting and researching which design of bombs would be the most suitable in this plan. They didn't want a bomb too powerful which could potentially harm the members but did want it powerful enough so it can create a big enough opening to escape from.

A sigh escaped the mouth of the female as she looked into the binoculars, half of her couldn't help but feel guilty over everything that has arisen as if she was the cause of it. It made her remember the deal she made with mamamoo not long ago; give information on the top four to them in exchange for her safety and freedom.

She allowed herself to rest against the railings, staring at the prison which held the worst of the bunch.

As she sat there, staring off into the horizon, reminiscing her past life, she had come to the realisation she had become everything, committed everything, her younger self swore not to be or do.

The pain she felt was left behind and was turned into revenge, loathe and anger, causing her to commit very bad things under the impression everything done was beneficial for Korea. She thought she was the good guy, the hero, the person who would save everyone... but in reality, she never was, never will be and will always be seen as a sinner, a villain.

Jiyeon's eyes travelled to the male next to her, watching how he continued to examine the prison, she could tell he loved them a lot, considering how he is risking his life to save him.

But that was the thing she never understood, 'love' an emotion humans feel, the same emotion that will make a person do anything for someone. It is like oxygen, you need it to breathe and feel at ease, but without it, you feel as if you are choking.