S E V E N T E E N

Thank you guys so much on 2k reads 🤍🥺🤍

🤧Stream Turn Back Time🤧

Upon waking, the Korean burrowed herself into the warm, smooth sheets

Upon waking, the Korean burrowed herself into the warm, smooth sheets. She rubbed the remainder of sleep from her eyes, thoughts of the visions in her slumber constantly going and coming back in her mind. Aside from her own noisy breath, there is nothing to be heard.

She turns her body around, facing the window and removes the blanket from her face, blinking rapidly as her eyes try to focus on the streaks of sunlight penetrating from the window.

Jiyeon forced her body to sit up, dragging her feet off the bed, her knuckles make contact with her eyes, rubbing it to awaken her more. Her arms stretch above her head and a small yawn leaves her mouth.

Her eyes stared at her dangling legs above the wooden floor.

Every drop of fatigue left her body as she stood up abruptly, her eyes scanned the surrounding noticing how she wasn't in her bedroom but somewhere else, a room which didn't belong to her nor did she recognise

The warm and dark grey colour of the walls brought a moody yet cosy effect which complimented the dark grey linen bedsheets that we're currently all over the place.

A black leather armchair was placed in the corner of the room, the beige and black art print on the wall really brought the room to life.

Her mind recalled the previous day's events, the mall trip, being chased by a gang, waking up in an unfamiliar room, witnessing a man being tortured, the truth about her past being mentioned and last but not least, Tonia.

Jiyeon always had a different perspective of Tonia, but after that video, everything differed.

It seemed as if a train of thoughts with no brakes ran through her cloudy mind in different orders as she wondered how it began.

However, this 'train' eventually came to a halt, a light knock of the door silencing her mind.

The door opened gently, the head of the boy she most recently saved peaking through to check if she was present and awake.

He smiled gently, which was surprising to her. The boy opened the door wider and there stood three other boys. The female immediately recognized their faces.

"Hi,"

The girl was silent as she side-eyed them from the middle of the room.

The boy cleared his throat. "You might not remember me but I'm Zhong Chenle. Er... Thank you for saving me twice," he muttered the last part.

"We wanted to thank you as well," Park Jisung added as two other males nodded.

Jiyeon sighed before gesturing that they could come inside and they did, closing the door behind.