F I F T Y - E I G H T

»»─────𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

"Gather up, my friends and family..."

The atmosphere was especially serious today, silence ringing in the room. It was utterly cold, the room dark as the blinds were closed shut. It was quite packed with the people of MG, for today was an important day.

It was the D-day.

And perhaps, all this time, you were wondering what this 'd-day' was.

".. We will bring justice to all of the people we have lost. And we will resurrect this world into a rightful one," Namjoon continued, signalling Bangchan, who immediately pulled off the piece of cloth that hid the board with a large map. There were a lot of markings and circled areas drawn, as well as a few notes off to the side. "We will split into multiple groups for this procedure,"

Criminals or not. Everyone deserves their justice, some more than others.

D-day. A noun - a day in which an important operation commences.

In MG's case, it was too, once and for all, take down the CIA. Portrayed by many to be the good guy, but in this lifestyle, there is no good. Only evil.

They have murdered those close to each gang, murdered family, blood, and friends. Took lives away of the innocents who only had connections to the members in humane ways, not through gang affiliations.

And just like how they have mercilessly slaughtered anyone who would come in their way, the child that was once a part of them had been murdered long before then by the people they were sworn to trust. Promises had been made. And promises had been broken.

MG wasn't going to wait for a prophecy. Nor for a demonstration against the cruel actions of mankind.

They wanted changes. And they wanted them now.

And so, they will unleash their fuming anger against society for the last time.

This is war.

-

And so, an explosion sounded, buildings collapsing and crashing as the citizens ran in terror. The explosion had taken down a whole CIA building by the impact. People were running back and forth, trying to escape as they screamed and cried in sheer panic.

MG was carrying their weapons proudly, everyone in their rightful spots as they examined the aftereffect of the attack. Bangchan, who was leading his group, stood with his rifle in his arms, watching as multiple explosions went off in the city.

"CHARGE!!" He yelled, his group running ahead of him as he followed.

The members of MG were divided to be equally spread around the whole area from the north, west, east and southern sides. Their priority was to take down the CIA and take control of their work to gain power over the whole land. That would be part one of the procedure.