T H I R T Y- T W O

»»─────𝟚𝟟 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

"Recently you may have overheard us discuss a certain mission linking with the NIS and Daegu" Chan spoke from his seat, swivelling his chair to get a better look at the female.

Jiyeon, whom was laying on the couch, reading a book, tilted her head in order to see the man; a hum escaping from her mouth while doing so.

"We will be leaving for Daegu early morning on Thursday, two days from n-"

"W-wait-- we??" The female cut him off, sitting up abruptly, the book falling onto her lap. "No, no, no, not again, I am not risking my life again for an asinine mission!" Her voice raised along with her vexation.

"I am not even part of your or any gang in this god damn of a company so why the hell do I have to tag along in these missions" she whined, her foot unintentionally stomping on the ground.

It's a shock the male didn't get irritated at her unexpected outburst, if it were anybody else, they would be six foot down in the ground by now.

"I know, I know! It's just-... ugh. Listen, I too wouldn't want you to come with us as it is life-threatening, but I have no choice, most of them don't trust you being here alone."

"Alone?? I have over hundreds of gang members watching my every move, I don't think I'll be able to escape without being caught" she huffed, her arms crossing while a small pout formed on her face, the action caused a minor smile to form on the other's face as she looked adorable with the look on her face.

"If you are afraid of getting wounded, I promise nothing will happen to you... you have my word... C'mon, we have the rest of today and tomorrow to relax before the big mission"

-

»»─────𝟚𝟞 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

Jiyeon blinked, perplexed about the abrupt change of attitude in the boys as she observed them behave like typical friends and not vicious gang members.

One stood up on his feet with his hands placed on his hips. "ALRIGHT, GANG!! GATHER UP," Minho yelled, the members getting serious all of a sudden as they got on the couch, Jiyeon gulping thickly.

"Tonight, we have a significant matter on our hands..." He spoke solemnly, eyeing the group. "Tonight... We're going to..."

There was a vehement pause as the male glared daggers, placing a hefty and weighty box down on the table.

The girl gazed at the box, inquisitive of what's inside. She presumed it to be weapons or drugs of some sort.

".. Pick an animated movie to watch!!" He grinned.