F I F T Y - F O U R

»»─────𝟙𝟘 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

With the setting of the sun came a silky, beautiful collision of fiery red and a deep orange, along with a hint of murky pink. It was lavish and extensive and had the ability to calm you by just its colours.

Below it stood the prison, high and mighty, dull yet formidable. The once white colouring of the walls slowly shifted into a more yellowish tinge. The prison fence that surrounded the building was considered as one of the greater tiers of security due to the fact it was designed to be durable and anti-climbable.

The prison itself had enough security; surveillance cameras, non-lethal and lethal weaponry and separation of units were just a few examples.

The top four, together with Jiyeon, had divided themselves and were dispersed throughout the prison grounds, each with their own duties and responsibilities.

Jiyeon was sitting on a watchtower along with Yoongi and Taeil. The three were focused on monitoring everything that will occur. They had access to the CCTV cameras located around which only furthermore benefit the gang.

As she leaned back, she glanced at the sunset, feeling her mind wander once again. Here she is, yet again, helping the gang, the so-called enemies, escape. Perhaps it was due to her beloved or the fact she has formed an attachment to the gang, but at the end that doesn't matter, she broke the promise made and is now betraying Korea.

She felt guilty of course but at this point, it's too late to turn back, she has caused the damage. What's done is done.

Mamamoo has tried to get in contact with her but she was either 'too busy' or was straight-up ignoring them. There was no way she can face them now, they knew the crimes she has committed and may as well feel some sort of hatred towards her.

Jiyeon was their key to a better society but after she has practically joined the enemies, that door is just bordered shut.

She sighed, letting her train of thoughts stop. She needed to focus on this escape.

Another gang within MG, Ateez, had also participated in this mission. Their duty was to go undercover to aid with what is occurring within the prison and to ensure they all are able to escape.

"Lights out in ten, be prepared" A voice spoke from the earpiece, it belonged to HongJoong.

"In fifteen is when the plan commences" Taeil spoke, informing the rest.

In those fifteen minutes, they'll be preparing, ensuring the bomb will explode at the right time. Making sure all weapons work, they have spare ammo magazines stocked and that their exit vehicles contain enough fuel.