N I N E

Leaning back in her seat, the female allowed her fingertips to dance over the keyboard of the computer, her eyes attached on the screen, watching all the codes reveal in front of her

Nothing could be heard in the stuffy room except the vicious beating of her fingers against the keys.

A ding was heard and a laugh broke out in triumph as she was able to hack into the cameras, turning it off and restoring it with a five-second footage video of the guards walking around. Nothing suspicious.

Jiyeon's plan was to wait until the guards fall asleep and swipe the key of the dungeon out of their grasp. If they weren't asleep the female will have to go to other drastic measures, for example, putting a sleeping pill in their drinks.

It wouldn't be suspicious to see her walking around down with trays of food, she did it constantly as she wanted to put this innocent facade on.

She walked out of her room and down to the basement/ dungeon, holding two trays. She walked up to the doormen who were patrolling the room where the five were held captive.

"Afternoon Miss Kwon," they slightly bowed to her presence. "I've seen you bought us lunch again, you shouldn't have" one of them slightly laughed.

"It's my pleasure, and please it's the least I could do, you stand here all day and night, it would be exhausting without the proper nutrients" she handed the two a glass which had the pills mixed into the liquid. "Drink this, it will hydrate you both quickly"

"Thank you ms"

She eyed the two as they began taking a piece of the fruit and plopping it in their mouth. Her eyes caught at their swaying movement, how their eyes drooped slightly, indicating the sleeping pills are beginning to kick in.

Soon after they collapsed onto the floor, off to dreamland.

Jiyeon walked closer to the guard which had the key to the room, her hands fumbled around trying to grab it, once she was successful in doing that she opened the room.

The room was murky, the scent of blood and sweat hit the nose instantly, she could only see the outline of the males from where she was standing.

"We have fucking told you, we ain't going to give you any information so fuck off"

"Lunch...?" She whispered quietly placing the two trays of food in front of them.

On the trays sat a few sandwiches, a bowl of fruit on each, five bottles of water was in the arms of the girl and each tray had a medium-sized bowl of japchae noodles.

They all stared at her, confusion written on their faces.

"I thought you guys will be hungry" she rubbed her nape not knowing how to start explaining her plan.

One of the five scoffed "we ain't hungry for poison darling"

"If I was planning on poisoning you, I wouldn't of went through all that trouble on drugging the guards and secretly making all this food, I think the big boss would love to see you five suffer so I could have just went to him"

"Why did you bring this here then?" One of the males spoke.

Jiyeon walked closer to the five and her eyes widened at the sight. They were black and blue, blood dripping from all places, hair was a mess, clothes ruined, they were practically a reck.

"What the hell happened to you" she whispered shock blended in her voice, her heart basically dropped at the sight, she never felt worse at what happened to them

"Go ask you boss" another spat.

Jiyeon silently scoffed before speaking "yeah about that, he is only my 'boss' so it would make everything easier for escaping, he is using me as a hacker which gives me the advantage to contact your people but the problem is I can't get information to get access to them"

"And what makes you think we will trust you?"

"You have no other choice, or else you will die here, I just need you to give me a number or email to get in contact with them, give them the location of this place and in a few days you will be back being mafias and I'll my life"

The leader of BTS sighed, knowing that if they didn't trust her they would be dead meat. He spilt the information on how to get in contact with them and she smiled.

"Now eat, I have to take these back so it doesn't look suspicious"

They stared at her before they used their eyes to point out the chains that cuffed their hands to the wall.

"O h"

-

Jiyeon was back in her room, typing her on her computer, ready to send an email to the top four.

"Hello members of MG,

I am writing this e-mail to you regarding your leaders and their whereabouts.

They have been kidnapped and held hostage under an unknown mafia gang that goes by the name of (mafia name) and demand for all of their possessions.

However, I am writing this to you in order to save them instead.

They are located in (address) in the underground dungeon. Please hurry before they find out."

She sent the message but not before mentioning it was her who was writing, she deleted the email after it was sent, so the gang who kidnapped her wouldn't know, she also deleted anything that would link to the email.

She leaned back in her seat and let out a frustrating sigh

.

.

.