F O R T Y - S I X

»»─────𝟚𝟙 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

Upon waking, Jiyeon rubbed her eyes whilst her brain replays a few scenes from her dream. She believed it was around the middle of the night, considering how dark the room was.

She sat up, her forearm resting against the bed, as her eyes scanned her surroundings looking for a certain male only then to notice the door to the balcony of the room was open. 

She stood up and walked towards it, stopping when she sees the boy leaning against the railings with a lit cigarette in his hands.

She grimaced. "Bangchan... What are you doing??" She asked, crossing her arms.

The older turned to look at her. "Oh, I was just--"

"What did we say about cigarettes??" She asked, a stern look on her face.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind,"

The girl embraced him from behind, resting her chin against his shoulder. "You know you can vent to me right??"

"Of course I do..." He smiled softly, his fingers caressing her palms. ".. I would never forget you..." He softly muttered, leaning back into her embrace.

"Now get rid of that cigarette," she spoke with a stern tone.

He did as told, crushing the little cancer stick under the sole of his shoe.

It went quiet after he did that, the two now in each other's embrace whilst staring off into the distance. It was a dark tranquillity with the stars shining ever so brightly.

"Why is such a beautiful place so violent, so... broken?"

"History I guess,"

"It's already late, we should go back to sleep if we want to leave early in the morning" Jiyeon spoke, a yawn leaving her mouth soon after.

As they were about to make their way into the room, the sound of multiple cars driving at full speed caught the duo's attention.

At first, It didn't bother the two as it did not concern them a bit, however, the second a gun was fired and a bullet projected itself through the air, aiming towards the two, was when it began to concern them.

Both Chan and Jiyeon knew they were after them, it did not take a genius to figure that out. They also knew that they were most likely sent by Nakamura Sakura due to the little ambush they pulled earlier on the train.

"Shit," Bangchan cursed under his breath, grabbing Jiyeon and covering her with his body before heading back inside the room. The bullet entering the wall near them, a hole being formed.

Jiyeon grabbed their dried clothes and tossed a shirt to Chan for him to put on whilst she did the same with some sweatpants. The two was fumbling around, it was one of them times where they were unprepared. None of them expected to be attacked at such a time.