T H I R T Y - F I V E

Again, his movement and reflexes were too slow

Again, his movement and reflexes were too slow. A pair of hands roughly tried to seize her but failed. Jiyeon's stomach began aching, legs weakening, arms losing its tension. Her tongue was coated with the taste of a metallic red substance.

Lips busted, knuckles ripped and bruised, head pounding; this was her first proper fight after the incident. It was the rings on his finger that pained, he was fast, but she was attentive, glaring at his chest, the core point for all attacks, her eyes focused on his next move – a kick to which she grabbed, yanking it in order to lose his balance, the person fell, head banging against the concrete flooring

A vehement blow to the head knocked the rebel out instantly.

"Clear..." BangChan panted out, gliding his fingers through his hair; eyes scanning the surrounding to double-check.

"Good... good to be clear" someone sighed, massaging their shoulder to try and ease the pain.

"Not bad Jiyeon" Taeyong grinned pointing at the few rebels who were taken down by the female. Not knowing how to orally answer, Jiyeon just sent him a small smile, grasping onto her rib has the throbbing agony worsened.

"Jaemin...? What will happen to him?" She inquired once remembering about the latter.

"We have no clue... there are no traces or signs on where he must have been taken to, plus there is not anything which may help us track him down. We just have to hope that in that building, we find any sort of information on his whereabouts" the man retorted, his index finger pointing towards the direction of the building they just fought to get into.

"Who knows where he is located; there's ought to be more edifices exactly like this situated around Korea and even Asia if I must insert, maybe in smaller bases concealed away"

"We have no other option but to figure out his whereabouts, if it has to take a day, a week, a month and maybe even longer than that, Jaemin has my word... I will find him and will slaughter anyone who dares touch a strand of hair on his head" Taeyong threatened, hand clutched into a fist. His voice was dangerously calm yet those words he uttered didn't match his tone. Eyes resembeled resentment and detestation which frightened the girl.

"There is no bet that this building is armed with an entire battalion of agents, we know the rudimentary layout and understanding on this edifice, all we need to do is separate, barge in from different entrances, catch them off guard"

The ominous feeling you receive in a situation when you know something bad is bound to happen never left Jiyeon. She felt apprehensive, uneasy, had that sinking feeling in her stomach yet ignored it as there was already enough on her plate

"If only I had my laptop with me then I'll be able to hack into the security system and hook us up to the camera feed in no time, we would be able to see everything they can – it would make everything easier" Yoongi muttered, evidently irritated.