F I V E

"Listen

"Listen... this can either go two ways. You suffer a very painful torture, or you will tell me whatever information I want to know and then suffer a very painful torture"

"I won't tell you shit, you think I'm about to deceive my group??"

"Ah, well that's a shame, you could have had prevented a slow and severe death but you decided not to co-operate"

A vast bucket of water was placed in front of one of the attackers, a few seconds later his head was forced into the liquid before an ironer was placed into it as well.

Water is a poor conductor it'll pass enough current to kill you just from ordinary house wiring and appliances at only 120 volts.

The man was moving around, trying to get out due to the immense pain but due to being forced down, he couldn't get out.

A few seconds later, the attackers head got yanked out the bucket. He was panting for air, hair wet and a mess, water dripping down.

"Are you going to give me the information I need, or do we need to go to drastic measures?" He asked tauntingly. As another man came in view, a few torturous items displayed in his hands.

Fear laced his eyes at the thought of all the things they could do to him, yet he didn't give in.

You have heard of the saying 'snitches end up in ditches' yet it never happens, but in the Mafia everything is different, you will die.

"Over my dead body" he snarled, yanking his body forward slightly.

He was tied up on a chair to disallow him from leaving or escaping, bruises were already forming due to how tight the ropes were.

"You must value the lives of your blood family, don't you? It would be such a... shame if anything terrible were to happen to them" Namjoon spoke out, a Polaroid photo evident in his hand as he showed it to the man in front of him.

"Your sisters, as well as mother, are quite pretty if I do say so myself, anyone in the black market would pay a fortune to have someone like them"

"Boss, they have found out who attacked us" someone came running in, the leaders of Nct, Bts and Straykids eyed one another as well as the attacked tied up.

-

"I fucking told you not to go all soft on her, she is the reason why we almost died! Tsk, innocent my fucking ass" Taeyong yelled, his fist collided against the meeting table.