T H I R T Y - F O U R

Those snipers that are camouflaging in the large bushes or hiding on high ground such as the top of a building; can easily be picked apart by the power of binoculars and a keen eye

"I've counted 13 snipers and two RPGs" Lucas spoke, removing the optical instrument from his eyes.

"Beomgyu, Jeno, focus on seizing the weapon, when that's accomplished, launch at the APC, that'll give us a sign to start firing our guns at all the men, those confident more in hand-to-hand combat, be careful," Namjoon ordered.

The male was a natural-born leader, one of whom survived the awfulness of the pain yet overcame it and learned to become wise and self-controlled.

"Jiyeon your main priority is unlocking the lockboxes; the armour of the APC may be tough, and two RPGs might not be enough. Jaemin, your wound isn't fully healed, I want you to keep an eye out for her as if she gets caught it might fuck up the whole agenda"

Annoyance crossed her expression, words ready to roll off her tongue however all that was dropped by one look at the leader.

"Alright, fine then" she murmured.

"The rest of us spread out but make sure to stay hidden"

A signal was carried by Jeno to Beomgyu, an indication to which they should commence their portion of the plan. The two separated from the others, using the binoculars to spot the precise location of the rebels who contained possession over the RPG.

"Do you have a silencer?" Jeno whispered to the other who shook his head implying a no.

He cursed under his breath before enunciating again "Looks like we'll do this the old-fashioned way", the bottom of his palm cracked the knuckles of his right fist.

"The second watchtower is across from us, you go and take care of that guard and I'll do the same with this one, when got a hold of the weapon, fire"

"I know, I know, no need to repeat yourself" Beomgyu murmured before leaving the other, slithering towards the other rebel whom he shall kill.

After they were successfully able to sequester the shoulder-fired missile, the two wasted no time on aiming the weapon and enabling the explosive warhead to physically smash its way through the armour plate.

The penetrating ability of the shell was a product of both mass and speed, hitting with more energy than the physical strength of the APC's armour could resist. A few more of those and that APC is down.

An orb of orange blazes punched its way out of the back of the launcher. A white cloud rose into the air.

"Adequate work"

That's when it started, the ware fare, the battle, the vehemence. Shouting, screaming, firing of the guns, pulling off the pins of the grenades. Uppercut here, a jab there. One person deceased, another one, oh look... one more