T W E N T Y

"Today we'll be going through self-defence training

"Today we'll be going through self-defence training..."

Taeyong pinned the girl to the floor, his knees in between her legs as he held both her wrists together above her head using one of his hands, the other up.

Jiyeon's eyes widened as she immediately began to struggle. "Relax, I'm not gonna do anything. This is only for training purposes. Your enemy will definitely think of doing this,"

"O-okay... What do I do??"

"The easiest way to get me off would be by lifting your hips up high so that I'd fall off of you, however, there are various other methods," he began before he freed her arms.

Taeyong wrapped his fingers around her neck, the girl furrowing her brows. "Can't I just punch you??"

"You see, it's not that easy. I'm on top, therefore gravity is on my side. If you do manage to punch me then I'll only be pushed back slightly. However, if I'm punching you, it'd bounce against the ground," he explained.

"If you plan on punching my groin then that would be a risky move for many reasons. For example, you might punch me once, however that will only encourage me to punch you back and I'd win. Or if the person is drunk then they wouldn't feel pain as a sober person would. In either case, you're fucked,"

The male grabbed onto her left hand, placing it on top of the arm he's 'choking' her with. "You have to hook it like this, and then your right-hand blade against my neck, right foot on my pelvis," the girl followed his instructions carefully, memorizing it. "Pivot and the right foot high on my back,"

He waited until she did as he said, shaking his head. "Right foot higher," he said as the girl lifted her foot higher, the male nodding. "Lift your left foot around my face and both hands on my wrists. Now lift your hips up slowly,"

"Why slowly??"

"Because if you do it quickly then you'll break my arm off and I'd kill you, now hips up slow,"

The girl lifted her hips up, the male falling onto his back as she had his arm in her hold.

"Now in fights when you get to this position you'll have to lift your hips quickly, that way it breaks your attacker's arm,"

Jiyeon nodded as she let go of him, the male sitting up. "Next we have-- you good?? You're looking a little red there," he raised a brow

"I'm fine, just the weather these days,"

Taeyong checked the thermometer hanging on the wall, "it's 11° Celcius???"

"So, what's next?? I have work in an hour,"

"Right..."

-

Jiyeon was wearing a formal work attire, her hair up in a bun with multiple pins securing it, her heels clicking against the marble floor as she made her way towards the boss's office, holding onto a blue folder, which he closed immediately, putting it away into a drawer.