F I F T Y - S E V E N

»»─────𝟝 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

It was a beautiful morning in the forest with birds chirping their beautiful songs. The sun shone, reflecting light on all of its surroundings while an ever so soft zephyr blew past every now and then.

Squirrels could be seen in the distance, collecting food for their families, stocking them up in their cheeks. It felt rather calming and soothing, just like any other morning.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT" A voice sounded amid the silence. It seemed to have belonged to Renjun.

"YOU STARTED IT!" Jaemin retorted while sticking his tongue out. This caused the younger ones to sigh.

"And you're supposed to be older than me...?" Taehyun asked with a raised brow.

"YES AND WHAT ABOUT IT?!" The duo shouted almost in sync.

"Enough, kids. You're scaring all of the animals away," Jungkook let out, turning to look at them whilst sipping his banana milk.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING KIDS?? THERE IS BARELY ANY AGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND YOU ACT OUR AGE!"

The older smacked his lips at this with a disappointed look on his face before turning to look at Jiyeon. "Hey, don't look at me! You got yourself in this mess!" she let out, causing a couple of them to laugh.

"bITCH BACK ME UP, I SHARED MY BANANA MILKS WITH YOU,"

"I WILL GLADLY VOMIT THEM BACK FOR YOU,"

"hOw DaRe yOu?!"

"You shared your banana milk with her??" Jimin asked. "yOU CHEATER"

"bRO WHAT THE FUCK- SINCE WHEN WERE WE EVEN A THING"

"Yall give me a headache. I hope you all die miserably," Namjoon sighed, earning a chuckle from Hoseok.

"Yeah, no. No, you don't,"

"bRUH, ARE WE THERE YET?!" Felix asked, wiping his eyes tiredly.

"Oh my lord sHUT THE FUCK UP" Taeyong let out, massaging his temples. This caused Jiyeon to snort.

"Well someone's on their period" She let out.

There was a slight pause as the male stopped in his tracks to turn at her.

"Hey, wait- nO-" She turned around to run from the older.

"Come on, now. We were supposed to do something special today. Stop trying to kill each other," Soobin spoke, walking beside the other two leaders whilst chuckling to himself. Chan, who was to his left (despite looking tiny beside him), didn't turn to seem more 'professional' but he was stifling a laugh.

"So what's the plan, buddy ol' pal??" Jiyeon asked Taeyong, midway climbing up a tree. All of her limbs clung onto the old oak log. The said male furrowed his brows in disgust at the unusual nickname.