T H R E E

A tremendous explosion had seized place, it's as if a fist of orange-red flames had decided to punch its way out of the building

Thousands of pieces of glass and steel, a deleterious shower, drizzled down. Alarms-sharp and deafening-erupted. It seems as if a prodigious bite had been taken out of the side of the building.

Just seconds before the explosion went off, numerous figures ran out of the building, they were far from where it happened, however, the eruption was too destructive that the wave was dense enough and was travelling fast enough that it was able to do some severe physical damage as they were thrown against the road.

Thankfully they had managed to run far enough that all of them survived the outburst.

The sound of car alarms wailed chaotically as the Korean ran towards the injured dudes, not having a second thought, her heart dropped at the thought of any of them dying.

The girl was extremely far so the explosion didn't physically affect her however she still felt the air of the eruption being blown towards her.

As Jiyeon got close enough to make out the faces of the males, she thought they seemed vaguely familiar but shook it off.

There were ten men laying amid smoke, coughing violently due to the impact as well as the smoke, blood was splurging out a few of them, their skin was torn, blood trickling out the wounds, half of them swayed slightly as if they were about to faint, one of them — who looked extremely young — seemed as if he was on the verge of death

The males still hadn't noticed her presence, too caught up in the discomfort and the thought of casualty.

Jiyeon was grateful at the fact she still had her medical kit in her hand, she was able to treat these harmed teenagers.

She noticed how one them tried to move but failed and collapsed which resulted in Jiyeon running to the boy and assisting him.

"Careful, too much movement can affect the wounds even more" she had an arm wrapped around his shoulder, the other supported him on helping him to sit up.

The male whose identity is still unknown, squeezed his eyes shut, the pain has immense due to moving around.

"I'm going to help you guys," she softly said.

One of the men stared at her, shock laced in his eyes as he immediately recognised her but didn't mention anything.

Jiyeon grabbed her medical kit and pulled out a cotton ball and dipped it into some rubbing alcohol, her eyes traced the ten as she thought to that treating the seriously wounded will be better.

She saw one which blood had been pooling out his stomach and immediately ran up to him with the kit still in her hand.

"I'll try to tend all of you but it will be difficult, please put any form of pressure onto the wounds as it will help it reduce the bleeding slightly"

The body has around five to eight litres of blood, losing half a litre of blood is not dangerous as the pulse will still be presence and the heart rate and blood pressure are normal, but when the human body begins to lose more than a litre and a half of blood, they will start to feel confused and anxious, the pulse is weakening, the blood pressure is decreasing which gives it a difficult chance for one to survive.

She carefully removed the shirt off the man and rolled it up in a ball-like shape, putting pressure on the wound to help stop the bleeding, she doesn't have the facilities to save these people lives, they need professionals, doctors.

"I need to call a doctor" she muttered as she grabbed the cotton ball and cleaned around the wound resulting in a hiss to leaving the mouth, she cleaned around it a bit more to make sure no infections can occur.

"Don't" he coughed out, pain evident in his voice. "Don't call the ambulance"

She didn't know what to do, why didn't he want an ambulance? Him and his friends or whoever they are to him seemed to be on the brink of death and they don't want an ambulance?

She grabbed the bandage and began to wrap him around his torso to which the male replied with a grunt before clutching his teeth.

The female eyed his body to see if there were other serious wounds, it was just scratch and bruises.

She got up and went to the next person and treated his wounds and then the next, and then the next until there were only two people left.

A Male which looked foreign with black hair and another man who seemed to be the youngest out of the ten.

Jiyeon passed painkillers to the black-haired but as she was doing that, she heard numberless footsteps coming her way, she turned her head slightly only to see men, dressed in black suits, guns visible in their hands and coated in a slim layer of sweat and blood.

All of them recognised her almost instantly, guns began to be pointed at her.

"Step back. Away from him." A 5'11 men demanded "you'll probably poison him"

The blue-toned silver-haired boy who she just treated, eyes slightly widened. "Dude he is about to die, she literally saved all of us"

She began to tend the last of the ten, she cleaned his wounds and bandaged him, due to the blood loss he swayed slightly, feeling dizzy.

She packed everything up and kneeled there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

A frigid metal came in contact with the side of her forehead.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Let's talk about this" someone stated.

"Are you seriously taking the traitors side??" Disbelief washed over the man's face.

"She saved our lives"

"She saved Straykids too, you aren't special"

"What if she maybe didn't betray us but betrayed C9 instead"

"Are you hearing yourself right now?! After everything that happened, you're still going to take her side?! What? Are you too soft to it because she is a girl? We have killed plenty of other girls, why now?!" He practically yelled.

That's when Jiyeon spoke up, not wanting an argument to take place. "I'm sorry, why are you discussing as if you know me? Have we met??"

They all shared confused look so she decided to explain.

"I have memory loss, I don't remember anything that happened from a year and above ago"

They all kept quiet.

"Well... erm... I'll get going now... take them to the hospital, they are badly wounded" she got up and ran away from them.

"Kill. Her"

 Her"

.

.

.