E L E V E N

It felt so real, the feeling of her falling to her death, falling hundreds of and hundreds of feet downwards, images of a dead corpse which seemed vaguely familiar to the girl, flashed through her mind

Screams, shouts, cries of agony and pain echoed throughout, the bodies of multiple people glowed in her mind as she felt her self grimace at the sight.

The world cut off around her as the only thing audible to the ear was the sound of her heartbeat, she fell, closer and closer to her death.

Seconds were left until her time had ended, five, four, three, two, one...

"Welcome to the Mafia Game Kim Jiyeon"

The girl shot her eyes open, as her body jumped upwards; a scream unintentionally left her mouth, her clothes drenched in a cold sweat as her mind replayed her nightmare.

"Why did it feel so real, why do I keep on having the same dream??" she questioned out loud even though she knew she wasn't going to get an answer.

Her body shook due to the fear being created over the nightmare, vivid images of the corpses wandered around every time she shut her eyes.

As her body slowly relaxed but was still shook over the nightmare, an agonising pain began to form around her limbs, a few whimpers and groans left her mouth as she tried to get her body out of the bed.

Her eyebrows furrowed together once realising the room she was in, it was a bedroom but it wasn't hers, it was a room she had never seen before and she felt worried, at the thought she was still kidnapped by the man.

The door flung open and the girl felt her whole world stop, at the thought of getting beaten by the boss who kidnapped her, but relief washed over her when noticing it was one of the boys she saved weeks ago, it meant they saved her and the five other leaders.

"I heard a scream, are you okay??" He panted out, concerned. It seemed as if he ran here after hearing a scream.

She stared straight at the male, fear resembling in her eyes as the nightmare still lingers in her mind. "I-it's nothing, just a nightmare," she stuttered slightly,

The male walked closer to Jiyeon only to stop when he noticed how she shuffled back, even if she did save his life, she can't avoid the fact that he is a mafia member who is capable of killing her right here, right now.

His eyes visibly softened at the girl's frightened state. "Hey-hey, relax, your shaking" his voice was soothing to one's ear and she calmed slightly when noticing he isn't a threat to her.

Still shaken of the fact most of her dreams result in her falling to death or somehow finding a way to die, she took a deep breath, a sent the male a small smile.

"I'm sorry, it just, I don't know, I keep getting these nightmares which I don't find pleasant" she ranted "I just want them to stop but..." she shrugged, sighing. "I'm not sure if they are flashbacks or just nightmares"

He walked a few steps closer, keeping an eye on the girl's movement as he was cautious about not making her feeling uncomfortable. The girl winced as she tried to move her body, the pain increasing even more.

"Careful, your body is covered in bruises. The boss gave you a severe beating but don't worry, he no longer is alive to cause any more problems" a small smirk formed knowing another gang tried to take them down, yet failed miserably.

The girl bit her lip, she couldn't say anything about them murdering people, even though he wasn't a good person, no one deserved to be slaughtered, but she was thankful for him and the others, without them she would have been going through another beating.

"Thank you" her voice came out quiet. The male's eyebrow raised. "... for saving me"

"No" his head shook "thank you for informing us on the whereabouts of our leaders, they were in critical conditions when we reached there, imagine the state the would be in if you never contacted us" he rubbed her back, in a comforting manner.

"I'm Jisung, Jisung Park" he held out his hand which the other gladly accepted and shook back.

"Kwon Sulli or Kim Jiyeon, you already knew that though," she rubbed her nape "not sure where the name Kim Jiyeon came from,"

"You really don't remember anything?"

Jiyeon shook her head "a few flashbacks occur here and there and you lot do same vaguely familiar but other than that the rest is just... black"

"What was your dream about?...if you don't mind me asking," the younger male asked.

"Erm..." she hesitated before giving in "I've been having this dream constantly... I- erm- well I fall off a cliff and pictures of dead people brutally murdered flash in my mind, screaming can be heard and the minute I'm about to hit my head, it blackens and a voice saying 'welcome to the mafia game Kim Jiyeon' is heard" she explains.

Jisung pwark eyes slightly widen and the girl caught on.

"You widened your eyes as if you knew something...? Do you?? Please, I'm begging you, why is everything so gore and horrifying?"

"I- well... you had quite the past" his hand comes in contact with his nape and he rubs it.

"Your the second person who has said that to me. What was my past?? What was I like? Do I have any relatives?? We're you guys involved in my past??" Questions after questions blurt her mouth.

"Well-"

"Man down! Man down! Quickly he is shot in a vital place"

.

.

.