F O R T Y - S E V E N

The delicious aroma of the dishes and drinks wafting one's nose as Jiyeon walked in the uniform she had stolen

The colour palette of the uniforms consisted of viridian green and beige, which seemed pretty aesthetic to the girl. She lowered her cap to cover the features of her face, to avoid any sort of recognition.

She blended in with ease, just like how the workers would blend the coffee orders with sugar and skimmed milk.

She had spotted the woman from afar, whom was seated with seemingly important people of high status and ranking within society.

The girl did casually walk near them as she wiped empty tables clean whilst eavesdropping in their conversation.

"Clear," she muttered as she finished wiping the table. To the naked eye, one would think that she spoke of the table, referring to it as 'clear' for its cleanliness. However, this was a signal for the male who she held contact with through a small earpiece.

She could hear it clearly through the heavily acoustic and busy restaurant. They were speaking of the USB that MG had been obsessing over.

The key that shall contribute to the rescue of their family and friends.

Jiyeon picked up a tray full of unfinished cups of brewed coffee as she proceeded onwards, walking towards their direction. She had spotted the USB securely between her fingers.

She tripped, purposefully, the coffee spilling all over the woman. Nakamura Sakura. This was when she stood up and bowed multiple times, deciding to put her acting skills to the test.

"O-oh my goodness! Please forgive me, ma'am, I am such a clutz...! H-here, let me clean that for you!" Jiyeon stuttered out with an accent, her voice a higher pitch as she took out wipes to wipe off the spilt liquid.

"It's... Fine..." The lady gritted out while the girl helped clean her shirt.

"Three..." Jiyeon could hear Chan through the earpiece, the lady noticing as well. Jiyeon used one of the skills that she had learned while training in MG, the USB ending up securely in her hold within seconds.

"Two...", Jiyeon kicked off, dodging her attack with a backflip, running away in between the citizens, the USB now between her teeth to prepare for her escape.

"GET HER!!" The woman yelled angrily.

"ONE"

Jiyeon jumped out of an open window, seeing Chan's vehicle swerving in her direction just in time, the girl landing on the roof of the car as it sped away, Chan shooting down the men that were sent after her. She climbed inside beside him, handing him the USB before exchanging a fist bump, the two's hands intertwining with one another, while Chan drove with the other on the steering wheel.

"Not to ruin our ceremony or anything but her men are chasing us with their cars. Do you think we could repeat the stunt that we did last time??--"

"-dON'T YOU EVEN CONSIDER IT, NO,"

A gun was shot at their rear mirror, the girl clicking her tongue in annoyance. "Well, that wasn't so nice. We are just borrowing this for a little while, that's all,"

"Yeah, sounds just about right," the male nodded, shrugging his shoulders. Another gun was shot, their window chattering,

"Geez, sorry for offending you," The girl let out sarcastically before three more bullets were shot.

"Chan?? Any plans???" She asked.

"I'm going to have to ask you to do something crazy,"

"Anything is better than getting captured,"

"It involves fire,"

The girl sent him a look. ".. Okay, and???"

"Do you see that chemically active laboratorium??"

"What are you--" the male handed her some matches. "So you want us all to die,"

"No, it's too small to hold that many chemicals. We'll circle around it to pour gasoline from the open gas tank of the car. You will drop the match and we will speed off,"

"And the chances of us dying??"

"I'd say about a fifty to fifty ratio,"

"Well isn't that settling??"

"We have approximately 13.43333 minutes before we run out of gas. Do--"

"--Do you want to do this or not???" The girl finished cheekily with an annoying voice. The male sent her a look before pulling at her hand which he was still holding in an attempt to bite her hand off.

"Okay! Okay, calm down doggy," the girl giggled evilly

"I will not hesitate--"

"-To strangle you," she smiled.

The male paused dramatically before stomping his foot in frustration "DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU,"

The girl looked behind them. "Damn it. It isn't worth getting captured by that crazy lady. Y'know what? I'll do you a favour and get rid of her," she said, pulling out a match.

Chan sighed out of frustration. "You may be annoying as fuck b--"

"-But I love you, I know," she grinned, lighting the match and dropping it down on the gasoline, the male stepping on the gas like their lives depended on it - which they did.

"Stop that,"

"Stop what?"

"Finishing my sentences--" the two spoke in sync, the male side-eyeing her.

"One of these days-"

"-I will poison your food. Wait-- Chan, where are you going??"

"OFF THE BRIDGE WE GO,"

"OH MY! CAN WE SEE THE OCTOPUSES??"

"FUCK OFF AND LET ME DIE IN PEACE,"

Soon after, the trail of gasoline ended and a firework of explosions sounded from behind them. "I'd say we wiped out a quarter of the city..." Jiyeon muttered, watching the scene behind them.

"See, isn't this romantic?? Beautiful fireworks created by the two of us in the background while we have a fun car drive?" The male asked jokingly, the girl snorting loudly.

"Sure, how 'romantic'... where are my chocolate and flowers then?"

"Didn't take you as a chocolate or flower type of girl .... You had blood and limbs. That's way better,"

 That's way better,"

.

.

.