T E N

"It's been hours since they left, where the fuck are they??" Johnny's voice began to raise as he was concerned about the safety of the five men

It was 12 pm the next day, approximately twelve hours had passed since the disappearance of the five leaders, they were supposed to be back by twelve am.

"A shooting had occurred at the exact same club they were in, I hacked in the CCTV cameras, they were tranquillised down, the men who attacked are still unknown they had a mask covering their faces," Renjun spoke, showing the footage to the rest of the gangs.

"I checked the footage of them leaving the club, the number plate was taped so I couldn't track it down, the windows were also tinted meaning there was no way on seeing who was inside driving. I did try and follow the car but after checking a few cameras they all shut off" Woojin mentioned.

"I just got an email," Taehyun said, his eyebrows furrowed together as he read over the message.

"What does it say?"

"It's talking about Taeyong, Kun, Chan, Soobin and Namjoon" as soon as he announced that, a few members rushed over to him, to examine the message.

"It explains how they have have been held hostage by the gang SOTV at the location (address Idk) and are demanding for all their possessions." Taehyun carried on reading it out. "Jiyeon has also been kidnapped as it was she who sent the message"

"Yoongi, you're our quickest hacker, do you think you can hack into their cameras?"

"Already on it and... done" he pressed a button and multiple screens popped up on his computer.

"Hackers, into your main office, we will have our earpieces on, communicate to us from, as you have a view of the whole area from a few screens, have our backs"

They nodded at his words.

"Boys, prepare yourselves, get your weapons and ammo, be back at the main lobby in twenty. It seems as if a fight is going to take place" Johnny commands.

-

Stress was the only emotion running through the female's body, she didn't know what could happen if the males didn't succeed in getting them out of the place.

What if they get caught and end up in the dungeon just like the leaders?? Do they all die in the end??

All negative thoughts stayed in her mind as she let out deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. She walked back and forwards in her room, wondering if they had gotten the email or not.

If they have gotten the email then they must be on their way, they wouldn't wait. She thought, cracking her knuckles, it was one of the few things she would do when anxious.

She walked out the room and back down to the dungeon, checking if the guards were still asleep or not to talk to the leaders, once she saw they were still passed out from the drugs and the coast was clear, she entered the room.