F O R T Y

"I admire you, in a way, I really do" The interrogator spoke as he circled the tied-up male, who was currently sitting on a chair with a handkerchief wrapped around his mouth, forbidding him to speak

"Your resilience, your ruthlessness, how whatever you say goes. You are the big boss, head of all, superior of every single soul in your company MG, leader of all leaders. You have people bow down to you, worship you, worship the ground you walk on however they are still petrified of you, never wanting to get on your bad side and I applaud that. I never liked you, but I could... appreciate you. The little game we played, it would have been fun... if you know, you weren't killing people along the way"

The agent sighed, rubbing his hands on his thighs. "But since we are polar opposites, and I am meant to make sure the execution goes as plan... I hate you, in fact, I detest you, want nothing more than to see your downfall, no longer winning but instead begging for mercy on your knees." He spat every single word with utter disgust, meaning everything he said.

Unlike with Taehyun, he was going to use force with him, with Namjoon. After all, he was the reason why MG was still up and running with the percentage of gang activity rising more day by day. Kim Namjoon was known to be one of the most powerful people in all the land, but right now he's helpless, he cannot do anything, bearing in mind the circumstance he is right now. His hands are chained behind the chair and ankles tied to the legs of it, resulting in no escape, no ability to fight, all he can do is stare at the person talking.

The man had a knife in his hand, thinking it would be deemed as threatening but Namjoon was not so ever impacted by it, not one bit. He had his fair share of encounters with men twice his size; twice his strength, men with more powerful weapons but in the end, he had always won... so what was a pathetic knife going to do?

The knife trailed against his chest, gliding upwards until it neared his neck. The agent caressed the weapon against his defined jaw.

"Oh, how much I want to skin you alive," The knife was then slid under his chin, lifting it up slightly so the interrogators hardcore glare met the eyes of Namjoon's. The agent's eyes were narrowed, filled with hatred, resentment but of course, it did not affect the other. Namjoon's eyes, on the other hand, was filled with no emotion, there was no sense of terror, worry but all was displayed was coldness.

"Every single person you have scouted is now going to end up dead and that will now be on your conscience until your last breath. Granted, some may have not been caught but they cannot hide for that long. A man on the run will make a mistake, in the end, the man is still human, humans have fears, humans make mistakes, humans trust people they shouldn't out of fear and when they do make mistakes, it allows us to be one step closer to our prey."

"I want you to tell me. Every. Single, information." The man gritted out "whether big or small, if it is about a future plan or how many people there are currently in MG, I do not care and you are going to tell me, or else I am going to get violent"