T W O

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months and next thing you know, a year has passed since the occurrence which had happened in Korea

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months and next thing you know, a year has passed since the occurrence which had happened in Korea. The two were currently in Italy, states away from the motherland of the Korean.

Tonia has abstained herself from informing the other all of her past as she didn't want to frighten the younger. She only had spoken of the fact she got caught up with the wrong people and it would be better for her to not know it in detail to which the taller responded with a nod.

Before the hit Jiyeon was badass, she was serious most of the times, the way she acted was professional but during the course of the first month the Hispanic had noticed a drastic change in behaviour, how she was exceptionally nicer than before, she didn't have a temperament and she was cheerful at times.

Over the time period of three-hundred days, flashbacks of her previous life would wander in her mind whenever watching action films, or whenever she would experience a similar moment.

Her sleep schedule also became affected due to the amount of dreams/nightmares she would have of people being murdered, pleading for mercy, forgiveness and to be set free.

The reason why they were in Italy was that Tonia had families living in the country, however, those relatives were in the Italian Mafia. It seems as if the mafia life never departs from the Korean. Although Jiyeon spent most of her time around gang-related activities, she never contributed to any of them because Tonia didn't permit her.

Tonia sees Jiyeon as a little sister who she needs to protect, ever since they escaped from the prison she noticed how all these mafias and gangs have ruined her and she doesn't want that to happen again especially now that Jiyeon has forgotten most of her combat skills.

However, Jiyeon does help with looking after the wounded which many are thankful of and above that she had seemed to remember most of her hacking knowledge, so from time to time she would help the gang out. She obviously doesn't approve of their doings but doesn't want to speak up about it as she is worried they may not like her.

The past couple of days, Jiyeon has been dreaming on going back to her hometown, she wants to regain her memory, there are just blank patches in her mind which she wants to finalize, all these dreams she is having, she wants explanations and she also wants to meet her cousin which is one of her only relatives left.

On the plus side, Tonia was originally scheduling on travelling back to Korea due to some problems have arisen but wasn't going to take Jiyeon afraid of the top four finding out she is alive. However, have countless of times of pleading and annoying the Hispanic she eventually agreed.

-

The sound of crying out and guns being released startled the Korean, it hasn't even been an hour since the landed in Korea and arrived at their base and they have already been ambushed.

This wasn't the first time their base had got attacked, it has happened countless of times back in Italy but this time it was different as they weren't prepared for the attack it happened out of the blue and above that they were stunned that some of the enemies had found out about their arrival.

The door slammed open frightening the Korean, her heart pounded against her rib cage at the thought of her getting murdered by the attackers but thankfully it was just the Hispanic.

"We are under attack" she coughed out, her hand still on the door. She gulped before continuing "it isn't that major however a few of our men have been harmed and I need you to stitch them up, we can't risk an infection being created if the wounds are left open for too long, They will be sent in here"

The Hispanic passed the Korean Medical kit to which she grabbed.

"I'll stitch and clean their injuries up quickly" she let out a small smile. Tonia cocked her gun and left the room after returning a smile.

Around five men walked in the room, a few limping and others clutching their wounds.

Men after men pooled into the base, it was one of the Korean gangs which weren't part of MG that attacked. The men and women of the Italian mafia had all come out too, with guns positioned in their hands. Some had bulletproof gear on others didn't have time.

That's when hell broke loose, the sound of gunshots was the only thing that was apparent to the ear, the outcries of people grunting and groaning whenever a bullet or a punch landed on them can be heard.

Punches were thrown left, right and centre. Jaws broke, limbs dislocated, hearts stopped bumping. It was like a sanatorium.

The catastrophe got too out of hand. When it comes to fighting there is no honour, no code. All that matters is the win and nothing is taken for granted, the Korean men had all the exits covered, there was nowhere to run, but it wasn't like the Italian were trying to flee, they have dignity and a reputation to keep, so they will fight and will succeed.

The Korean was finishing off dabbing a cotton ball soaked with rubbing alcohol on the wounded man in front of him, her head slightly tilted as she concentrated not getting the liquid into his eyeball.

She began to pack away once she completed helping the men and women, as she completed that task, Tonia burst into her room, coated in a sheet of sweat, blood dripping down from her forehead as well as it staining her clothing. A pistol was displayed in her right hand, bruises and tore skin covered her knuckles, her hair was a mess as her baby hairs were stuck on her forehead due to the blood and sweat.

"Jiyeon," she breathed out, hands on her knee, bent slightly as she tried to catch her breath. "Out the window. Now. It's too dangerous" she grabbed the forearm of the other and dragged her to the window, opening it. She was on the first floor so it wouldn't be hazardous if she escaped from the window.

"This card, its a credit card, when you notice the sun is setting and I haven't found you, go to a hotel and stay there, contact me with your phone" she handed her the card and practically forced her out the window.

"you fucking bastards" Tonia yelled and began shooting again.

Jiyeon began moving as fast as she can, she didn't know where she was going as she forgot her hometown but that didn't stop her, she prayed that everyone will be okay and no one has died.

She still had the medical kit in her hand as she didn't have time to put it away.

She was walking on a street, that seemed deserted, there was no sight of humanity which worried the girl as she panicked at the thought of getting lost.

She carried on walking, hoping on finding some sort of life form to help her, her mind was wandering at the negative and positive thoughts that could happen to her and the Italian Mafia.

Her thoughts got cut off by the sound of a loud explosion.

.

.

.