O N E

Her body laid there calmly, her eyes gently shut as her breaths matched the sound of the machines beeping, indicating she was, in fact, alive and her heartbeat is still in existence

The female's body was numb as she felt multiple wires dig into her skin, slight murmuring echoed around the room.

A pain struck into her head resulting in a low whimper to leave the woman's mouth.

Squeezing her eyes shut, in hopes of the pain easing, faint figures become noticeable in her mind. She wasn't able to recognise who they were but by the outline, she picked out that there were multiple people who could or could not be males.

A sound of a gunshot being fired echoed in her mind resulting in the female to flinch slightly, the sounds of cries of help or screams of agony rang through her ears. Her hand began to move slightly, in a shaking manner as the noises terrified her.

Her breathing quickened and the sound of the heart rate monitor went louder. Footsteps become more evident to the Koreans ears as people scurried around, trying to help her out.

Her eyes pride open to see figures looking down at her, surgical masks on their face, doctor's gowns wrapped around their bodies

A female voice began to yell "She's awake! The doctor, get him quickly!!" She ushered the other nurse in the room who immediately scurried out.

A few minutes later a male doctor walked in and looked at the younger female. "How are you feeling?" he asked, his voice gentle and soothing.

"W-why I'm I here?" She stuttered out, utterly confused on what is happening.

"You have woken up from a three-week coma which was caused by a severe head injury and there may be a high chance of you experiencing amnesia. Do you remember anything at all?"

"My name, My name is Kwon Sulli" she whispered out.

"Do you have any family or relatives which we are able to contact?" He asked looking down at his clipboard to notice that family section was blank.

Silence entered the room as she began thinking, nothing came to her mind resulting in her thinking deeper.

"Aagh, shit" she cried out as a bolt of pain hit her forehead.

"Painkillers, quick" he signalled to the nurse standing near him.

"Don't overthink, there will be side effects due to the hit as well as amnesia, the pain will be common in your head. Over a few weeks, there is a chance of you regaining your memory though that can only happen if you go to places you visited a lot before. Flashbacks will also be common if you meet someone you may have met before you hit your head or visited a place"