T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Ty for 6k views🥺💞

The target looked much older than he did in the document, with the incandescent street lamps emphasised the deep lines of the wrinkles on his forehead

The target looked much older than he did in the document, with the incandescent street lamps emphasised the deep lines of the wrinkles on his forehead. Glasses rested on the bridge of his nose for his short-sightedness, the man was immaculately dressed, wearing a dark suit under his overcoat and smartly polished dress shoes.

The male seemed highly strung, perhaps he may be high or maybe apprehensive as being out in the streets of Seoul at such timings isn't the best of ideas.

The name of the lad was Oh HyunWu, sixty years of age. Five-foot-seven-inches tall. One hundred and eighty pounds of weight. South Korean nationality. The net worth of 6.5 million and one of the most targeted entrepreneurs in all the land due to backstabbing many of his clients in the past.

"The briefcase in his hand almost certainly contains some form of drugs indicating he must be high right now, it'll make it easier for you to get him" A voice spoke through her earpiece.

Her eyes squeezed shut, mind contemplating whether or not to just run, run far, far away, away from humanity, her problems and just life in general, though another voice in her head spoke, telling her to not flee as it will only cause more problems.

"what are you waiting for?? Follow him, he is getting away!"

The female let out an irritated sigh before scanning her eyes around her surroundings.

Outside in the middle of darkness, an atmosphere of terror and beleaguerment, the inky canopy of dullness sheltered by miniature specks of light.

Jiyeon shivered at the zephyr that crossed paths with her, sucking in a breath, the female squinted her eyes slightly, trying to make out the figure in the distance, double-checking if it is the target or not. It was only them two in sight, no cars, no people, no footsteps to be heard except the twos.

She took strolls towards him, making sure to keep a distance, she had nothing in mind when it came to be luring him.

Though what was running through her mind was an unpleasant feeling, the emotion vexation seemed to never leave her today.

When a flash of annoyance arrives, so does a bad idea. All she wanted to do at this moment was leak the location of MG, reveal their plans and ruin their lives... but she can't, as she knows their power.

"Keep trailing him, he is suspecting that he is being followed. At the end of the street is where a few of the boys are at," Taeil spoke.

A few steps forward and a voice halted Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon?!" The same voice called out, this time with a series of footsteps getting closer to her, panic began to wash over the female as the voice seemed vaguely familiar.

"T-Tonia..." the stuttering of the older didn't go unnoticed by the Hispanic.

"We did everything in our power to try and find where they hid you but to avail"

Out of the blue the female's arms wrapped around the figure of the Korean, the girl freezing in spot.

"Were you able to escape??"

Flashbacks of that one night where the truth of Tonia was told, lingered through her mind. Jiyeon took a sequence of deep breath, pulling the oxygen into the bottom of her lungs before releasing the carbon dioxide after a few seconds of holding.

The wave of adrenaline scrambled into her system, heart-pumping quicker than usual, her head swivelling, lungs bursting.

"Jiyeon...?" She let her go gradually, hands still on the side of her shoulders.

"Let go of me" she eventually accumulated the courage to spit out those words.

The boys on the other side of the earpiece were alarmed, already informing the other boys about the unexpected appearance of Tonia.

"...Why?? What has gotten into you?" bewilderment intertwined the voice of the girl.

"What has gotten into me??" Jiyeon scoffed, index finger pushed against her own chest, the anger built up inside of her ready to splurge out like a volcano. "You were the same person who used my amnesia as an advantage to play and mess with me, to do things which are illegal, to think all along you were the good guys"

"What do you mean?!" The voice of the Hispanic raised.

"You always blames others about the reason for having amnesia yet all along it was YOU who caused this"

"Is this the lies they are feeding you?? You have only known these people for max three weeks and already believing what they are saying! They are manipulating you god damn it! it was them who pushed you off the cliff..." she yelled, anger painted on her features.

"W-what??"

Tonia's eyes caught the earpiece fitted in her ear at the same time the sound of countless of footsteps heading towards the two grabbed the attention of her.

Her hand immediately went towards the in-ear piece, yanking it out before tossing it on the floor, allowing the heel of her shoe to crush it into bits.

"A new girl gang in MG, Mamamoo, find them and they'll explain everything"

.

.

.

Sorry for a late update

Idk I got paranoid at the thought of nothing making sense and the plot was just confusing and the book just not even being interesting so I was sad boi hours😗✌️