F O R T Y - T H R E E

"I needed a distraction, okay??" Jiyeon muttered, now that she thought about it, what she performed earlier was utterly ridiculous, though a section of her was still pleased that she could get away with such doings

"That diversion might have seriously harmed you"

"But it didn't..."

"I-, but it could ha-, you know what just shut up, let's go home" Chan kissed his teeth and walked away, guiding the two to his car that was surprisingly still intact.

"Are those people still alive?"

"Doubt so, not after the little stunt you decided to pull off."

"Chitter chatter, what's important is that we both made it out alive. Plus don't you have to get your ass home and like do mafia stuff" Jiyeon spoke, skipping to the car.

Jiyeon knew that they should get themselves away from the crime scene, the explosion obviously did not go unnoticed by people which meant the police were most likely on their way and with them standing around, they are practically begging to be taken away into prison.

-

"What do you mean they don't have it?" Chan inquired, his eyebrow furrowed.

"I mean they don't have it. It's no longer in their hands but it is in the possession of someone who works within the prison"

"But we need it; without it, our whole strategy falls apart," Mark exclaimed, becoming increasingly irritated with the newly obtained piece of information.

"Exactly, but we will now have to formulate up an entirely separate plan in order to retrieve the item without affecting the other two plans."

"Retrieve what?" Jiyeon asked, being confused once again on the topic that is currently being discussed.

"Who is the person that currently holds possession of it?" Johnny asks, staring at the newest member.

"Honestly man has anyone ever told you all how amazing you are at answering questions??"

"Her name is Nakamura Sakura, a Japanese female in her late thirties. A close acquaintance to the warden of the exact prison they have been sent to..."

"Nakamura Sakura?? That crazy lady??" Hyunjin spoke, his eyes slightly widened at the name. "I almost lost my dick when I said one wrong thing to her"

"Who is she?" Sungchan asked.

"Nakamura Sakura, the head of the Yakuza family. A very powerful female to say the least. Let's just say MG and Yakuza had a hectic past and now she is a revengeful person" Chan explained, not wanting to go into detail about her.